Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

A couple days ago I posted my 1st Video Game Buys of 2019. It actually collects what I bought from Oct-Dec of 2018.

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Just picked up Psychonauts for £3.69 so I can finally see what all the fuss was about...

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by GOLGO 13 View Post
    Man, I hope you buy up as many games as you possibly can. You got maybe a year before Sony pulls the plug on it.
    So I was very, very wrong when I said that you had a year before Sony pulled the plug on the Sony PS Vita. It actually took Sony 5 months to officially kill production on the PS Vita.

Hope your buying all the games/case/xtra batteries that you can for it. This might be the last handheld that Sony ever does...maybe?

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-47439904

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Bought alot of games that were under $19.99

MLB The Show 18
    NBA Live 19
    Madden 19
    NBA 2k19
    Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-Men with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Been awhile since I posted a video of my latest buys the last month or two. In this I added 5 PS3 games to my collection.

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Metal Slug Anthology on PS4.

I picked up a few games in this latest volume ...

Quote Originally Posted by Gurz View Post
    Just got Warhammer 40K: Inquisitor Martyr for PC on Steam but i can't play it properly on my crapy laptop... it's i5 and has an old G force graphic card... I bought the laptop something like 9 years ago. I played 5 levels and at the 5th lvl the game started to freez... my computer couldn't handle so many daemon enemies. :/ It was really fun as far as i played. It's a Diablo style game. I think it's time to get a new laptop...
    It runs on the same engine as their previous game Van Helsing did, it was laggy and freezy too. It seems they haven't improved it much. I also think that modern games are not suitable enough for laptops unless you have an epic cooling system.
    My latest buy was Grand Theft Auto 5. I thought I was late to the party because the game was released almost 6 years ago, but after reading this review I decided to grab it on sale. I wasn't disappointed with it, though the single-player campaign seemed to be much shorter when compared to the previous installments. Online is messy, but fun to play too.

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    Metal Slug Anthology on PS4.
    That was a smart purchase. You are smart.

A Plague Tale: Innocence
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Bought Divinity: Original Sin II due to the positive reviews and the BG3 announcement.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Sega Mega Drive Classics, Switch.

Phantasy Star 2,3 and 4, Shining in the Darkness, Shining Force 1 and 2.

Oh my.

All-New Member King Saturn Reborn's Avatar

Last Games I bought was NBA 2K22 and No Man's Sky.