Unlike the "What are you playing" thread , this one will examine what games have you recently bought the last few weeks ? Or last few days. While its true I mostly collect comics 90% of the time , I have started buying good cheap games I wanna play. For the most part my favorite system for now seems to be the PS3 and I'm always looking for good fun games to play on it.

The last month I have bought a number of older games and here is the list of what I recently picked up.

Nintendo NES

Tecmo Bowl : This game is kinda fun for the fact it was the 1st one and had a number of teams and players names. Joe Montana is on it and he's THE MAN of course. Its kinda fun to still play and joke how there is only 4 plays to choose from.

Super Tecmo Bowl remains my all-time favorite NFL game. Yes there are achievements like Madden now which is so realistic. But Tecmo Bowl returns me to the days of being a kid.

Castlevania II : Simon's Quest : This game was always one I wanted for a number of years. It and the 1st Castlevania and Mega Man games. Of course what irks me is the price points that some want for these games. I priced Mega Man at Scarefest in Kentucky and some dude wanted ...$85 bucks for it. I was like....**** no way dude. And usually people want $10-$15 bucks for these games. It irks me....but I was happy to score this one for $2.50 .

I bought it and Tecmo Bowl for $5 bucks the other day. Both played great so It was a nice deal there.

Playstation 3

Red Dead Redemption : At the local used CD/DVD/Video game store I picked this one up and my buddy works there. He suggested I buy this game since it was priced pretty dang cheap. I thanked him for that and played it some today. His suggestion was , you love GTA games , the same studio who did those , did this one.

WWE 13 : Being a fan of CM Punk ...I bought this game a week ago. Its one of the games I wanted since it has the Attitude era involved. I can now do Austin vs Punk.

Sony All-Stars Battle Royale - I played this one with friends for a couple years. Its one of those games I always wanted to get and I shall enjoy it. My favorite character to use is Dante on the game and his sword attack. I have started beating the computer and have mused about playing online. No idea if I'll do that or not.