Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

I bought Luigi's Mansion 2 for my 3DS today. It's been a long time since I played the first one on my Gamecube.
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Tacoma and Detroit: Become Human Digital Edition (with Heavy Rain HD for free) on PS4. Was also considering Vampyr but it's way too darn expensive right now for the sort of game it is.

BANNED

I just pre-ordered the Shenmue 1 & 2 reissues for PS4.

Got Lego Batman 3 for my PS4 the other day. I was a little bummed that it wasn't doing the open world like Lego Batman 2, but the developers had a better handle on the story and gameplay elements this time around. I hope the next game is just called Lego DC Universe

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Got Lego Batman 3 for my PS4 the other day. I was a little bummed that it wasn't doing the open world like Lego Batman 2, but the developers had a better handle on the story and gameplay elements this time around. I hope the next game is just called Lego DC Universe
    Its gonna be a villain game from reports and focus on the Lego DC Villains.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    What I liked about LEGO Batman 3 was that it was a genuine game with the Justice League that LEGO Batman 2 had teased but never delivered on, and the plot line was decent enough to warrant the heroes and villains teaming up. I am curious to see what that LEGO DC Villain game would be like. LEGO Marvel 2, LEGO Incredibles and that could be nice extras on my Christmas list if they're cheap enough by then, though I still have barely started LEGO Force Awakens since I got it last year, so...

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Its gonna be a villain game from reports and focus on the Lego DC Villains.
    A game about the villains wasn't what I expected, but it's a fresh enough idea to keep things interesting. I do wonder how villainous they'll allow the villains to be in this game. Brainiac was fairly nefarious, but Lex, Joker, Cheetah and co. were pretty lovable. Then again, it is a lego game lol

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    What I liked about LEGO Batman 3 was that it was a genuine game with the Justice League that LEGO Batman 2 had teased but never delivered on, and the plot line was decent enough to warrant the heroes and villains teaming up. I am curious to see what that LEGO DC Villain game would be like. LEGO Marvel 2, LEGO Incredibles and that could be nice extras on my Christmas list if they're cheap enough by then, though I still have barely started LEGO Force Awakens since I got it last year, so...
    I was also miffed about that with Lego Batman 2, but I was distracted enough by the voice acting and open-world to not be too angry about it.

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York

Its been awhile but here is my Latest Video Games volume...

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Octopath Traveler (Switch) pre-ordered.

BANNED

Just ordered ''Pokemon Ultra Moon'' and ''Legend of Zelda A Link between worlds'' for 3ds

This latest volume is the 36th one since 2015. Man time is sure flying by folks...

Dragon ball fz, ps4, mostly cause there is a discount going on right now.

Good, as expected. The basic version of Goku and Vegeta as DLC though. Couldn't help but just laugh at that.

Arc system....the level of greed they managed to reach is EA league at this point. (remember also that "half the characters are dlc" joke?)

Bayonetta 1 and 2 for the Switch

Pre-ordered Red Dead Redemption 2 and Destiny 2 Forsaken

I got Octopath Traveler and Okami HD for Switch. That got me enough points to get Hollow Knight half off.
    Life is but a dream

Nba 2k19, the ridiculously expensive version cause i'm a weak b*tch.