Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    DOOM on PS4
    how is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    I'm thinking about buying one of the next gen systems, but I can't decide between ps4 and xbox 1. I was never a fan of first person shooters, but I think I wouldn't mind giving them a go. I have fond memories of Golden Eye.
    there's more to consoles than FPS games.
    see what games both consoles have and decide from there.
    PS4 has unchartered 4..i'm not sure what Xbox has.

FPS will always be better on pc, it's easier to move and aim than you do on a dualshock.
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.
    --Prince Namor (Earth-616)

Quote Originally Posted by dzub View Post
    how is it?

there's more to consoles than FPS games.
    see what games both consoles have and decide from there.
    PS4 has unchartered 4..i'm not sure what Xbox has.

FPS will always be better on pc, it's easier to move and aim than you do on a dualshock.
    It would probably be best to wait a couple months too, since they may announce those new upgraded consoles at E3(which even if you don't care about that, at least it will probably mean price cuts/sales on the older ones)

I'm full PC at this point but it seems like PS4 is probably a better choice. Neither Sony or Microsoft really have that many exclusive first party games and Microsoft's seem to be more of the same old same old (Gears of War 4, Halo 6, Forza).

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Yeah Sony is supposedly gonna reveal the PS4K deal soon. Which will play on 4k at higher graphics n more. Its a weird deal since people are wondering if Sony and Microsoft are gonna be holding off releasing consoles for a good long while and just do upgraded ones like this from now on. This is going into year 4 of the PS4 (it was released in 2013) so I gotta wonder if we won't see a new PS5 til like 2019 or 2020 ?
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Just got Uncharted 4, Battleborn and Overwatch-all on PS4

Overwatch is quite fun and has a lot of potential. Really enjoyed it-played the beta on PC and PS4 but bought the game on PS4 to play with my brothers and I have to say it runs very very well on the Playstation 4. Enjoying playing as Symmetra and Roadhog. Pretty good game so far.

Got Battleborn on PS4-kinda sucks(sorry wish it didn't) First off it ran like horrible crap-30fps and frame drops in action also-not really good enough for a competitive game. Boring heroes and crummy story with non-skip-able cut-scenes too made for a lame experience too. It was in my opinion a bad FPS shooter and a bad MOBA at the same time. Traded it 2 days after purchase.

Uncharted 4, still playing it-the graphics are really nice indeed. Huge Uncharted nut and really loved Nate's adventures thus far. But U4 has left me a bit bored so far. I'm a few hours in and still finding the story a little lame and the gameplay is so super repetitive and even on the highest difficulty too easy and simple. Gorgeous game and love the Uncharted universe but it just lacks a real sense of scope, adventure and discovery a good adventure game should have.

Also picked up a 2160p monitor and revisited some PC games on it and I must say it really is stunning on Fallout 4, The Witcher 3 and the Metro games loving it so far.

The Persona 4 rhythm games is on sale at Best Buy, so I ordered one. Even if it was more than I wanted to pay, and a genre I don't normally get into. I'm a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by gobSIDES View Post
    Just got Uncharted 4, Battleborn and Overwatch-all on PS4

Overwatch is quite fun and has a lot of potential. Really enjoyed it-played the beta on PC and PS4 but bought the game on PS4 to play with my brothers and I have to say it runs very very well on the Playstation 4. Enjoying playing as Symmetra and Roadhog. Pretty good game so far.

Got Battleborn on PS4-kinda sucks(sorry wish it didn't) First off it ran like horrible crap-30fps and frame drops in action also-not really good enough for a competitive game. Boring heroes and crummy story with non-skip-able cut-scenes too made for a lame experience too. It was in my opinion a bad FPS shooter and a bad MOBA at the same time. Traded it 2 days after purchase.
    Did'nt u play the battleborn beta?
    it's really a waste of money, when i played overwatch beta, it just blew the thing away out of the water.
    the campaign is the only saving grace but with gameplay so bad..it barely means anything

anyone still comparing both games really need a head check
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.
    --Prince Namor (Earth-616)

I picked up Doom for xOne.
    DC: Aquaman, Batman, Harley Quinn, Wonder Woman

Marvel: Ms. Marvel, Punisher, Daredevil

Image: Outcast, Bitch Planet, The Autumnlands, Black Magick, The Goddamned

Indies: Black, Insexts, Animosity, Alters, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Red Sonja

This is the latest buys for me in the month since the last video.

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

I'm back with another Latest Video Games....in this one I discuss my growing love of Call of Duty. Plus detail a comical story about Gamestop . And hows not everything is terrible with them.

I posted this a few weeks ago , anyhow ...here is my 9th volume of my Latest Video Game Buys edition.

After a month of looking at flea markets and more , I found some more good games folks.

A couple weeks later , I score some pretty decent games. Plus a BIG ONE for the PS4.

Over the weekend I treated myself to an Xbox One S, with Fifa 17 and Gears of War 4
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Someone has said my video intros to the Latest Video Game Buys I do is kinda long. Well I will be fixing that soon and have a short intro (30 seconds) . It will be coming soon as i work on it.

not counting the games I'm reviewing that aren't officially out yet

Shadow Warrior 2 PC
    Preordered Yakuza 0 on PS4
    God Eater Resurrection PS4
    Downwell PS4
    Shadow Complex remastered ps4
    arcade archives renegade ps4
    fallout new vegas PC
    Fallout 4 PC
    Castlevania circle of the moon Wii U