Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

Recently Pre-Ordered
    - Mario Party Star Rush (3DS)
    - Pokemon Sun & Moon (3DS)
    - Super Mario Maker for 3DS

And gonna try to pre-order the upcoming Legend of Zelda & Super Mario Bros. Amiibo when I can as well.
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

Fighting Injustice on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I preordered the new Final Fantasy. I have almost all the Final Fantasy games. I need to go back and beat XXIII and XXIII2 .
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.

Today was a day that shall live in infamy in the history of House Craig. For today my last boundaries of partisan console ownership came down, and I *coughs wetly* ...b-bought an Xbox.

An old one, I mean. First generation. Because I kick it old school, son. And I have to say, I kinda love this thing? Just as a piece of hardware. It looks great - I know the 360 and One are sleek and trendy, but if I'm buying something called an 'Xbox' I want it to have a giant X on it. Its successors are the same boring cuboids Sony has been hawking for years, this beauty looks like I should be plugging in a Cerebro helmet instead of a controller. Even the main menu is badass, with it curving green grid background. It looks like what '80s/'90s sci-fi told us 21st century tech would look like, rather than the flat white minimalism the post-2000s actually brought us.

Anyway, after a minor panic attack r.e. lack of memory cards (solved by the machine using its own hard drive - did I mention I love it?), I'm all set up for my first purchases, Halo 1& 2 and Star Wars: Republic Commando. I have never played Halo of any kind before in my life. Wish me luck!
    The X-Books Board is wretched and does not deserve the Domino Appreciation Thread.

From a day or two ago ...

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.

Genesis of A Nemesis Things Fall Apart's Avatar

Battlefield 1, and it's my favorite game of the year. I typically don't buy nonstory DLC, but this will be an exception. It's really fantastic.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Black Panther, Captain America, Invaders, Powers of X, House of X, X-Men, New Mutants.
    DC Comics: The Green Lantern, Legion of Super-Heroes: Millenium/Ongoing.

Xbox Live Gamertag:

K0SL0X

BANNED

I bought Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide yesterday night on steam and still eagerly waiting for it to download. lol

This is my latest Video Games I have picked up ....this is the last one I believe with the long intro folks...

i got this off the backwards compatible xbox marketplace today

kind of feel like i got ripped off for $20

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

Got a NES Classic Edition Mini off Gamestop's site yesterday. Also recently pre-ordered the upcoming 30th Anniversary Legend of Zelda Amiibo.
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

I was sent Doshonored 2 by Bethesda to review

Pokemon Sun arrived today, woo hoo! Apart from that, I'm just waiting for the next TES :P

Its been awhile but this volume has the new intro (shorter by the way) and I hope everyone likes where I got the music intro piece from.

Yesterday I picked up Final Fantasy XV and decided to film a nice video of me discussing my views of the games in the series I have played. Also hope ya like the brief video clip spot lol...

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Yesterday I picked up Final Fantasy XV and decided to film a nice video of me discussing my views of the games in the series I have played. Also hope ya like the brief video clip spot lol...

Thanks for sharing!

I too have fond memories of playing Final Fantasy games. I started with the original on the NES. My friend and I played it together a lot, and like you I also had to buy a copy for myself.

I always like these games and have most of them in one format or another, but I often have trouble actually playing them through. They're so long that life happens and I don't always go back and finish them. I even have a couple that I've never played (9 and 12). Yet I still enjoy it when I do play a Final Fantasy game.

Thanks again and keep up the good work.

Black Friday sales are finally over. So lets see what I bought.
    Stella Glow - 3DS
    Dragon Quest VII - 3DS
    Yokai Watch - 3DS
    Little Battlers eXperience - 3DS - Yes, they spell it like that. *sigh*
    Ratchet and Clank 2016 - PS4
    Tales of Zestiria - PS4
    Uncharted Collection - PS4
    Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete - Bluray

That ought to keep me busy until well into the new year.