Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chicainery View Post
    Thanks for sharing!

I too have fond memories of playing Final Fantasy games. I started with the original on the NES. My friend and I played it together a lot, and like you I also had to buy a copy for myself.

I always like these games and have most of them in one format or another, but I often have trouble actually playing them through. They're so long that life happens and I don't always go back and finish them. I even have a couple that I've never played (9 and 12). Yet I still enjoy it when I do play a Final Fantasy game.

Thanks again and keep up the good work.

I just saw your post , thanks for watching ! Also you would like Final Fantasy 9 as its more of a wink to the past with the character designs and all. Also its often over looked since it came at the end of the PS1 system. Because everyone was more geared up for Final Fantasy X that was coming on PS2. The same issue happened with FF 12 and its a good fun game. I plan to get the remaster of it.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

Put $10.00 towards a pre-order for a copy of Poochi & Yoshi's Wolly World Game+Amiibo bundle for 3DS.
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

This was a fun video to shoot a week or two ago. Anyhow this is part #1 of a lady I know at work giving me these games. And part #2 hasn't even arrived yet , (it will in a few days). Anyhow hope ya like this video.

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I just saw your post , thanks for watching ! Also you would like Final Fantasy 9 as its more of a wink to the past with the character designs and all. Also its often over looked since it came at the end of the PS1 system. Because everyone was more geared up for Final Fantasy X that was coming on PS2. The same issue happened with FF 12 and its a good fun game. I plan to get the remaster of it.
    The thing I remember most about FF9 was the God awful strategy guide. It said, "Want to know how to do this? Check the internet." Literally 10 - 20 times on every single page, and this was at a time when everyone had dial-up!

Divinity Original Sin PS4
    Garou Mark of the Wolves PS4 - fully recommended

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmando7 View Post
    The thing I remember most about FF9 was the God awful strategy guide. It said, "Want to know how to do this? Check the internet." Literally 10 - 20 times on every single page, and this was at a time when everyone had dial-up!
    Ha ha I remember that. A report is Square is gonna be going Final Fantasy crazy in 2017. They plan to release FF1-FF9 on a big collection disc as part of the celebration of that series.

picked up the uncharted 4 bundle on black friday. also got last of us and ratchet and clank since best buy included them for free.

also picked up...
    gears of war 4
    dragon ball xenoverse 2
    nba 2k17
    tmnt mutants in manhattan
    recore
    guilty gear xrd revelator
    king of fighters xiv
    garou mark of the wolves
    ultimate marvel vs capcom 3

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmando7 View Post
    That sucks, and definitely a far cry from the beautiful Skyrim hardcover guide I just picked up in prep for my (hopeful) main Christmas prezzie of Skyrim: SP for PS4. I've got it almost as much for the lovely layout and map and bestiary as much as any usage in helping with the gadzillion quests.

Currently playing Hitman 2016 after they reduced it for Black Friday, since Absolution was the only Hitman game I had played previously I can see why it's a definite return to form for longer time fans of the series, and I think the episodic model they went with has benefitted each level in the long run. I played the Morocco map for the first time last night and it's lovely just exploring the dusty streets and the more sterile embassy. Excited to try my first Elusive Target in the next day or so and also the Bangkok map with the hotel/Jordan Cross mission.

Also got Hitman GO and Valiant Hearts: The Great War as part of PSN's Flash sale, and PlayStation Plus got me Invisible Inc and Stories: The Path of Destinies for free, the latter of which does appeal more to me as a 'choices and consequences' style gamer. Outside Skyrim SP I also have Fallout 4, LEGO Avengers, Bioshock Collection, MGS V: Definitive Edition and Batman: Return to Arkham on my Christmas/Birthday List.

Wandered into CEX when I should've been looking for Christmas presents today, came out with Condemned 2 and Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 for PS3 plus COD Black Ops 3 and nu-DOOM for the PS4 I hope to find under the tree which I'm not putting up this year because half this house is still full of unpacked ****.
    The X-Books Board is wretched and does not deserve the Domino Appreciation Thread.

Here is part #2 of what I was given. Yep folks , I got given an original X-Box !

BANNED

The other day I went and bought the Dragon Quest VII nintendo 3DS game from Walmart. I didnt really want the game since I was more into trying to find at least one Pokemon Sun game but I ended up getting Dragon Quest VII anyway. Next time I guess Ill go to Best Buy to get Pokemon Sun if they even have it besides Pokemon Moon

I picked up some old school consoles to put under the tree for Christmas. Grabbed a Sega Genesis and a Super Nintendo. Picked up Mortal Kombat 1-3 and Sonic for the Genesis and Ardy Lightfoot for the SNES. Never heard of the SNES game but my partner loved it as a kid so I got it for her. Also, picked up a zapper for my NES since the original decided to stop working.
    DC: Aquaman, Batman, Harley Quinn, Wonder Woman

Marvel: Ms. Marvel, Punisher, Daredevil

Image: Outcast, Bitch Planet, The Autumnlands, Black Magick, The Goddamned

Indies: Black, Insexts, Animosity, Alters, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Red Sonja

This is my latest one. That same lady gave me a Sega Game Gear n games.

Well, the steam winter sale has come around once again and this year...I'm finding myself pretty meh on this one. I might pick up a few more games before the end, but I got the bulk of my shopping done and it's much smaller compared to last year(which was smaller than the year before too)

Dead Rising 3: Apocalypse Edition - Was actually planning on picking up the original Dead Rising since there is a steam version now and it was absolutely one of my favorite 360 games, but it didn't go to 50% off, figured I might as well finally get around to playing 3. I thought it looked bland and a little soulless when it was initially released but it looks a hell of a lot better in comparison to 4. Shame how this franchise started so unique to turn into one of the most generic open world games out there.

ABZU - I've heard nothing but good things about it and I tend to play shorter, more "experience" types of games these days so at 6 bucks it was a steal

Train Sim 2017 DLC - I usually get the upgrade package every Xmas because I just like to boot this one up from time to time just to enjoy the scenery, but it doesn't seem they do the upgrades anymore so I picked up one of the cheaper nice looking routes(Semmeringbahn, which is an Austrian route from the looks of it)

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

Lots of Virtual console stuff on my Wii-U & 3DS.
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!