Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

So I got 2 video games a couple weeks ago for Christmas , 2 used ones from Wal-Mart. I really debated playing them and never opened them. I decided to bite the bullet and take em back for store credit. I then decided ...should I put some $$ with what I get back and look at Battlefield 1 or Call of Duty : Infinite Warfare/Modern Warfare remastered. I looked over the games and decided that with the money back , I'd have like $35 bucks in 2 games essentially. So I picked up the Call of Duty 2 games.

I also was happy about my timing. When I went there , they had sold outta the games in all but one spot. I convinced the lady to sell me the last copy , one that was in a section highlighting new games. It was the last copy of the game there and I was happy I got that one. I'll get Battlefield 1 eventually down the road.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

My latest video games folks.....

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

Pre-ordered The Nintendo Switch with the neon joycons controls as well as the special edition of LOZ: Breath of The Wild, ARMS, Splatoon 2, Tetris/PuyoPuyo & The Special Edition of Sonic Mania for the Switch!

Going to pre-order the BOTW Amiibo & Super Bomberman Rq when I can as well.
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

All-New Member

Pre-Order of the Nintendo Switch and the Special Edition of Breath of the Wild. Less than 30 days to go now.

BANNED

I bought Lord of Magna off of amazon last week.

Getting the game in the mail tomorrow morning so Ill be happy to get it.

I had a choice of either that or Stella Glow

Pre-ordered Mass Effect Andromeda. Love this series, can't wait to jump back into space

Recent purchases include
    preordered tekken 7 and injustice 2
    preordered the Nintendo switch, the switch pro controller, Zelda breath of the wild, and super bomberman r
    Preordered torment tides of numenera
    picked up Nioh

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

Finally got a PS4, which came bundled with Uncharted 4.

Brought Dishonored 2 when it went half off on Amazon, brought Tomb Raider Definitive Edition during the last PS Flash Sale, and picked up Bloodborne, inFamous Second Son, and Assassin's Creed Syndicate for cheap used. Even if I don't buy any of 2017's new games I should be busy for a while!

My latest finds....

My Switch went out for delivery today; it's not here yet since I always get online stuff shipped to a different address (work hours are inconsistent so I'm rarely home to catch parcels) but decided to nip out before work and pick up Zelda and Super Bomberman R. God it's been so long since I played Bomberman...that's the one where you eat pills and avoid ghosts, right?

Also picked up Republique for PS4. Seemed interesting but it's gonna be some time before I have enough space to give it a shot.
    The X-Books Board is wretched and does not deserve the Domino Appreciation Thread.

I upgraded to the ps4 pro back in December and got the Nintendo Switch last Sunday.

In my latest finds ...its a short video.

The latest buys volume here. I also show 2 free magazines where it discusses games coming in 2017. The one was a nice look at the Nintendo Switch.

Extraordinary Member

Arkham Knight - PS4
    Lego Force Awakens (came free) - PS4
    Injustice - PS4