Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Sonic Mania
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

BANNED

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice.

Haven't gotten around to playing it yet.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Tekken Hybrid (PS3)
    Tekken 4 (PS2)
    Tekken 5 (PS2)
    Soul Calibur II (PS2)
    Soul Calibur IV (PS3)
    Soul Calibur V (PS3)

BANNED

Sonic Mania
    Kingdom Hearts Collection 1&2

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

My latest finds....

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

The Witcher saga in Steam :3

Haven't posted one of these in a long , long while.

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

I just bought Metal Gear Solid. Never played it but I understand it's one of the best. Been on a PS1 kick for a while.

I did the 1st part of my Top #25 games I got this year. Its a short video so happy watching.

Shadow of the colossus, the PS4 remake who's going to be release in February.

Now, i usually don't pre-order games but this time i made a lil' exception. Firstly cause, well, i do know the game after all and i know it's awesome so i don't expect to be surprised here. (in terms of story and gameplay at least)

And secondly cause it's game i looooooved on PS2.

BANNED

Remember Me on Xbox 360.

Weird but nice, so far. Unskippable cut-scenes and dialogue are more of a drag than usual in this one though.

Its been awhile for some latest video games. The last with this intro I'll do as I'm gonna change my intro.

Picked up an old Xbox360 game called Two Worlds. It's more or less a poor man's Oblivion (came out around that time), but I'm quite impressed with it, despite the flaws. The world is huge and enemies do NOT scale to your level as they do in Oblivion or Skyrim (one of my biggest turn offs in the Elder Scrolls games). You might be out exploring the vast world and encounter a group of orcs or bandits who put a foot squarely in your ass (until you level, gear up a bit, and return to exact vengeance). The game also has TONS of varied loot--I'm talking Diablo 2 type loot, not the boring stuff you get in the Elder Scrolls series. As you loot duplicates of gear you're already wearing, you can stack the same items to increase the power of your equips, as well as find different augments to enhance their power (lightning, fire, ice, etc). Imagine Oblivion with the Diablo 2 loot system, and that's what Two Worlds is.

The game got a bad rap upon release due to a few glitches and awful voice acting and misspellings, and the first few skeletons and wolves you encounter are vicious, but once you get some starting gear you can begin to fight back (the potion crafting system is fun also and the game even has a hidden menu that lets you spawn in the components to build your own town.

As a gamer who is addicted to rare loot I always wanted this sort of game, and the old school 'Everquest Online Adventures' vibe is truly fun and nostalgic. Glad I came across this game.
    Read my free superhero webcomic, The Ill!

http://theill.thecomicseries.com/comics/540/

Quote Originally Posted by Montressor View Post
    Two Worlds.
    heh I'm playing it sometimes too! I've actually gotten a couple but here's most of them which I liked and I'll add a mark for similar obscure but awesome RPG's you'd like because of two worlds.

Divinity Original Sin 1 and 2
    Ruiner
    The Surge
    Elite Dangerous
    Starpoint Gemini 2
    X rebirth
    Everspace
    Kingdoms of Amular Reckoning ^^
    Bound by Flame ^^
    Lords of the Fallen ^^
    Outcast second contact
    Shadow of War
    Fan made expansion: Enderal for Skyrim
    Path of Exile
    Elder Scroll Online

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicbeing View Post
    heh I'm playing it sometimes too! I've actually gotten a couple but here's most of them which I liked and I'll add a mark for similar obscure but awesome RPG's you'd like because of two worlds.

Divinity Original Sin 1 and 2
    Ruiner
    The Surge
    Elite Dangerous
    Starpoint Gemini 2
    X rebirth
    Everspace
    Kingdoms of Amular Reckoning ^^
    Bound by Flame ^^
    Lords of the Fallen ^^
    Outcast second contact
    Shadow of War
    Fan made expansion: Enderal for Skyrim
    Path of Exile
    Elder Scroll Online
    Much appreciated!
    Read my free superhero webcomic, The Ill!

http://theill.thecomicseries.com/comics/540/