Ruiner
    Shadow of War
    Path of Exile

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Mass Effect
    Dragon Age
    Final Fantasy XV
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

All-New Member

Rocket League - awesome and simply game, but it's not racing game, it's something like mix of football and destruction derby :-)
    However, in the Rocket League, I can see more clearly all the issues that are necessary for the matter and also whether we will be satisfied with the Rocket League tomorrow. In my opinion, this game is not awaited by a great revolution, because many players bought Crates or traded items. Therefore, and with the fact that the sale of Crates goes better and better (and keys), they should look kindly on it. I agree that it is best to buy Rocket League items through the RMT system, because it is the safest.
    If any of you still want to play Rocket League and have items like Titanium White Zomba, Champions Crate or other valuable items, then I recommend this shop:
    Buy Rocket League items
    A wide range of assortment, low prices and cheap items, great confidence, I think it's ok
    Last edited by Kopie; 06-02-2018 at 05:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kopie View Post
    Rocket League - awesome and simply game, but it's not racing game, it's something like mix of football and destruction derby :-)
    This game is so easy and fun to just jump into as well. I play it with my 9 year old cousin all the time, and I'm in my 30s

Puyo Puyo Tetris on PC. (i first wanted to take it on switch but damn, 19 euros on steam, the freaking double on the nintendo shop, screw that)

I'm complete garbage at both Tetris and Puyo Puyo but for some reason i'm enjoying the hell out of that game.

BANNED

Final Fantasy IV (not a typo) on Steam.

Enjoying it so far, 15 hours in.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

After close 2 months I finally get my latest Video Game Buys ....

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Far Cry 5 Gold Edition, mainly because I can't help wanting to play with the map editor, because it's something I've never tried before. I got it cheap thanks to some leftover Christmas vouchers too. Under £30 for two full games (Far Cry 5 and 3 Classic Edition), all three pieces of planned DLC (with crazy stuff with Vietnam, Mars and Zombies) and Arcade with the map maker is definitely not bad.

Vampyr will probably be my other me buy for this year. I suspect already that Red Dead 2, Detroit Become Human and Spider-Man on PS4 will all be on my Christmas/Birthday list.

The King of Fighter 97 Global Match (PS4)
    The King of Fighters 98 Ultimate Match (PS4)
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Dying Light: The Following enhanced edition (PS4)

Dragon's Crown (PS3)
    NBA Jam (PS3)

Chaos Code
    Battle Fantasia
    Last of Us

PS3

Skyrim, bought it on steam after the free week end.

I guess this kind of stunt do works lol.

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (PS4)

Looking at some more of these games that are on sale on psn as well

Spectacular Member

God of war and Divinity original sin, started God of war last night. Only 4 hours in but really impressed so far!