Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default The BAT-MAN: Rise & Fall

Hi everybody, I'd like to introduce my work to you guys: "The BAT-MAN: Rise and Fall" is a web comic based on the screenplay of the same name. Read comic and script on www.scripts-and-comics.com. Obviously, all characters belong to DC Comics. Best of wishes and enjoy!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

One criticism: In no court in America are you allowed to soliloquy and monologue to a witness on the stand like that (you're confined to relevant questions). And that can't be an opening/closing statement because Maroni is on the stand.

I like the art though. Writing is...overwrought.
    Last edited by JBatmanFan05; 10-23-2015 at 05:37 AM.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Thanx a lot for your feedback, really appreciate it!

Default The BAT-MAN: Rise and Fall #2

Hi guys, issue #2 is out now. You can read and download it (for free of course) on: http://scripts-and-comics.com/comics/ Enjoy!

cover2.jpg

Amazing Member

I like your project very much! I'm still reading the second chapter, but I can see your vision of Batman fits very well with mine. See, I'm also making my own version of the Batman mythos. It'll be a seven volume comic-book called Agents of Chaos, you can see all the novelties in my blog:
    https://agentsofchaosblog.wordpress.com/

I hope you like it, and I hope you keep doing the rest of your chapters!
    Last edited by DavidM; 02-09-2017 at 03:31 AM.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Going to read this through and give some detailed feedback.

FAST_N_LOOSE

I enjoyed all 3 books very much.

Thanks, guys! Glad you like'em!

Hi guys, check out issue #4 of Batman: Rise & Fall, out today (26 pages). All characters belong to DC Comics. Read it on my Facebook page www.facebook.com/scriptsandcomics/ or directly on my website http://scripts-and-comics.com/comics/ for high quality. SHARE and follow my FB page for the upcoming issues. Let me know if you like it! Cheers!
    1.1.jpg

Amazing Member

Cool, but I'm looking forward for Bruce to arrive to Gotham, haha.

Personally, the Batman training is one of the less interesting aspects of his mythology, although I think you've caught perfectly his destructive, almost suicidal, spirit

Great job. I really like your artwork and camera angles! I'm going to go and read it again now.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidM View Post
    Cool, but I'm looking forward for Bruce to arrive to Gotham, haha.

Personally, the Batman training is one of the less interesting aspects of his mythology, although I think you've caught perfectly his destructive, almost suicidal, spirit
    ...then you'll love the next issue, David. He's coming back to Gotham and his his destructive, suicidal spirit will truly come to light! Thanks for your comment, stick around!

Quote Originally Posted by jofox2108 View Post
    Great job. I really like your artwork and camera angles! I'm going to go and read it again now.
    Thank you!!!

Hi guys, issue #5 of Batman: Rise & Fall is out now (28 pages). All characters belong to DC Comics. I tried a new style for this issue. Bruce Wayne has returned to Gotham and he puts a very "sick" plan in motion. Read it on my website http://scripts-and-comics.com/comics/ for high quality. SHARE and follow my FB page www.facebook.com/scriptsandcomics/ for the upcoming issues. Let me know if you like it! Cheers! 0-cover-issue-5-1.jpg