Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

She can, but she's crap at landings. She tried in the first issue of her current solo book and landed just short of dry land! SPLASH!

Yeah, I think I recall her flying a few times during Bendis' New Avengers once she started becoming more active with the team.

K

In the last issue of Deffenders I was wondering if she was falling or flying in some places. Its weird that character who can fly decides not too and seems not to like it. But I guess thats part of her appeal.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, I think I recall her flying a few times during Bendis' New Avengers once she started becoming more active with the team.
    Yeah, once Squirrel Girl was around, Jess was actually able to take an active role without worrying about baby Dani. Luke wanted her to start calling herself Power Woman (because he's Power Man), but it never really stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    Does anyone know if Jessica Jones can still fly or not? Has it ever been confirmed that she can for sure?
    I don't know the character much, but I believe I read she can/could fly, but didn't do it much and had trouble with it (she probably needed to "practice" flying but did not). She probably had a flying at a low level of ability.

You shouldn't fly while under the influence of alcohol.

Peace

I didn't know she was a boozer. Perhaps that inhibited her powers.

Purple Man's enslavement of her would've made her rusty in the use of her powers as well. She NEVER fully recovered. Why do you think she switched from Jewel to Knightress, before totally giving up on superheroics until she met Luke? She wasn't the same person after Purple Man got to her. Flashbacks to her as Jewel always show her as confident and capable. The Jessica we know often isn't.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 09-18-2017 at 02:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    You shouldn't fly while under the influence of alcohol.

Peace
    ROWFL

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Purple Man's enslavement of her would've made her rusty in the use of her powers as well. She NEVER fully recovered. Why do you think she switched from Jewel to Knightress, before totally giving up on superheroics until she met Luke? She wasn't the same person after Purple Man got to her. Flashbacks to her as Jewel always show her as confident and capable. The Jessica we know often isn't.
    I didn't even know she had another hero persona outside of Jewel. The Purple Man theory make sense though. Be interesting to see that develop more in Defenders or her TV show. Don't think I will ever pick up her solo title but who knows.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Knightress was VERY shortlived, she lasted about a week! This was the costume, as shown on an Alias cover.

jessica jones.jpg

Defenders!
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

BANNED

DD's outfit is colored red! Loooooooovve the mask Iron Fist wears

Didn't DD just revert to the red in his own book? Haven't been reading it but it's red on the first Legacy cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Didn't DD just revert to the red in his own book? Haven't been reading it but it's red on the first Legacy cover.
    Yes, he did

BANNED

About time!