Page 261 of 261 FirstFirst ... 161211251257258259260261
Results 3,901 to 3,906 of 3906
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Banner View Post
    No thread called "Robots in the Marvel universe"? I don't want to call it "Robot Appreciation" because a thread should be open for everybody, not just those who appreciate the character(s). They are definitely a minority. Machine Man, Vision and Jocasta and some more.
    Yeah, I think that trivializes the point of this thread, where we’re talking about actual racial and sexual minorities.

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

I wish Lightbright appeared more often. She was pretty cool in a way that reminded me of Storm, but also felt distinct (Silver Sable and the Wild Pack #21, February 1994).

Quote Originally Posted by Electricmastro View Post
    I wish Lightbright appeared more often. She was pretty cool in a way that reminded me of Storm, but also felt distinct (Silver Sable and the Wild Pack #21, February 1994).

Wow at the costume.

Quote Originally Posted by Banner View Post
    No thread called "Robots in the Marvel universe"? I don't want to call it "Robot Appreciation" because a thread should be open for everybody, not just those who appreciate the character(s). They are definitely a minority. Machine Man, Vision and Jocasta and some more.
    Um, yeah that thread can go right after the Oblivious appreciation thread.

Extraordinary Member JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Electricmastro View Post
    I find her name and costume problematic. The name is a constant reminder of the toy. As for the costume, are those seriously beads around her legs? Her light powers coupled with the star on her uniform might be too close to Monica Rambeau. She seems perfect for a complete revamp. Or maybe trade her to the DC Universe? She would fit in perfectly with the Black Lightning family.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    I find her name and costume problematic. The name is a constant reminder of the toy. As for the costume, are those seriously beads around her legs? Her light powers coupled with the star on her uniform might be too close to Monica Rambeau. She seems perfect for a complete revamp. Or maybe trade her to the DC Universe? She would fit in perfectly with the Black Lightning family.
    Yeah, Gregory Wright and Steven Butler created Obax Majid with a pretty flashy dress sense, both as a superhero and as a civilian (Silver Sable and the Wild Pack #19, December 1993).