Page 262 of 271 FirstFirst ... 162212252258259260261262263264265266 ... LastLast
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 4057
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Well I doubt DaCosta is 'American' last name. And shes been listed on a number of Latin sites. Soooo its more likely she is
    I was looking for some but i have not seen any other websites saying she was puerto rican except for that one cbr link above.
    I did see one website saying she was african american by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    I was looking for some but i have not seen any other websites saying she was puerto rican except for that one cbr link above.
    I did see one website saying she was african american by the way.
    well theres this one...the other one was a FaBo link
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...yOsaQXbh3-Q62n
    GrindrStone(D)

Extraordinary Member

THREAD: THE JAPAN MARVEL MOVIES AND SHOWS FROM THE 60S TO 80S.
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...the-60s-to-80s

Extraordinary Member

Moon Knight: Oscar Isaac in Talks for Lead on Disney+ Marvel Series

Star Wars alum Oscar Isaac is in talks to join Marvel's upcoming Disney+ series Moon Knight as Marc Spector, a mercenary with multiple personalities.
    https://www.cbr.com/moon-knight-osca...r-disney-plus/

Report: Oscar Isaac Cast As Marvel’s Moon Knight
    https://www.superherohype.com/tv/488...ls-moon-knight

Extraordinary Member

Disney+'s Hawkeye Casts a Marvel Villain and Two New Avengers
    The Hawkeye Disney+ series starring Jeremy Renner and Hailee Steinfeld has cast Marvel heroes Echo and Swordsman, along with a Black Widow star.

Jeremy Renner and Hailee Steinfeld's Hawkeye Marvel Cinematic Universe series for Disney+ has announced the addition of new cast members, including Vera Farmiga, Florence Pugh, Fra Fee, Tony Dalton, Alaqua Cox and Zahn McClarnon.

Farmiga will play Eleanor Bishop, the mother of Steinfeld's Kate Bishop; Fee plays a character named Kazi, who is possibly the Marvel villain named Kazimierz Kazimierczak, aka Clown; Dalton portrays Jack Duquesne, the Avenger known as Swordsman, who was a mentor to Hawkeye in the comics; Pugh will reprise her Black Widow role of Yelena Belova, the sister to Scarlett Johansson's titular character; Cox plays Maya Lopez, aka the Marvel hero Echo, who is a deaf Native American who can copy another fighter's movements; and McClarnon is William Lopez, who is most likely Echo's father, Willie "Crazy Horse" Lincoln.

There were rumors that Hawkeye was looking to cast a deaf and Native American, First Nation, Indigenous or Latinx actor for a mysterious role, with reports circling the debut of Echo.

To read more go here.
    https://www.cbr.com/hawkeye-disney-p...yelena-belova/

Alaqua Cox, who is Deaf Native American, will play ECHO in Hawkeye Series!
    Hawkeye (2021– )
    Full Cast & Crew
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10160804/fullcredits
    Last edited by mace11; 12-06-2020 at 05:14 PM.

By the way i have not seen elsewhere where they mention Nia is Puerto Rican.
    I seen every where else that she is black and no mention of her being Puerto rican or even a black Puerto rican.
    Isn’t the article saying that Alejandra López is Puerto Rican, not Nia DaCosta.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Husk View Post
    Isn’t the article saying that Alejandra López is Puerto Rican, not Nia DaCosta.
    You are right.
    Reading it again the article is talking about Alejandra López who would be the first Puerto Rican and fifth female to direct a marvel film if she was directing.
    Nia DaCosta is not Puerto Rican.
    Last edited by mace11; 12-07-2020 at 01:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Oh yeah! Looking forward to this.

Shameless plug: read Vixen by DC Comics.
    Agreed, definitely can't wait to see this. Honestly I feel we should have had a Nick Fury movie long ago, maybe between the Avengers movies. Seeing Fury in the Winter Solider gave me a better appreciation for how much of a bad ass and a real soldier this brotha is. To the point it upset me that cap seemed to debo his leadership when SHIELD was compromised. Fury was up against some serious threat and he was doing his best to clean house.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Agreed, definitely can't wait to see this. Honestly I feel we should have had a Nick Fury movie long ago, maybe between the Avengers movies. Seeing Fury in the Winter Solider gave me a better appreciation for how much of a bad ass and a real soldier this brotha is. To the point it upset me that cap seemed to debo his leadership when SHIELD was compromised. Fury was up against some serious threat and he was doing his best to clean house.
    If they're doing a Fury series, then maybe Secret Warriors isn't too far behind.

Niffleheim

If they're doing a Fury series, then maybe Secret Warriors isn't too far behind.
    will they be using Secret Warriors after Daisy Johnson's Inhuman team was called the same? lmao! this will welcome another aggrieved rant from Chloe Bennet if it happens

They could bring back Daisy and Yo-yo.

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    will they be using Secret Warriors after Daisy Johnson's Inhuman team was called the same? lmao! this will welcome another aggrieved rant from Chloe Bennet if it happens
    They could always say Daisy was secretly working under Fury's orders, recruiting people for his covert team. They were all working with/for SHIELD anyway.

Extraordinary Member

You are right.
    Reading it again the article is talking about Alejandra López who would be the first Puerto Rican and fifth female to direct a marvel film if she was directing.
    Nia DaCosta is not Puerto Rican.
    Note- the above is talking about the mcu marvel films.
    The first female director of any marvel film however( mcu or non mcu)is Lexi Alexander who did Punisher: War Zone a non mcu marvel film.

Feige doesn't really consider Agents of Shield MCU canon, it wasn't under his purview just like all the Netflix shows
    The J-man

Extraordinary Member

The Agents of shield cast will not be in main mcu and other shows under jeph loeb including agent carter.
    They are non canon mcu.
    They are still mcu but alternate universe/s.
    If daisy or yo-yo shows up in any upcoming mcu shows or movies they will be rebooted characters but i don't think any new version of them are showing up as well in the current main mcu canon universe.
    Last edited by mace11; 12-07-2020 at 09:41 PM.