Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    then why the hell are you even posting on this?

also, bubba and devon have dropped a lot of weight and are now in better shape than they were when they were with the company before.
    I'm posting here because I am a huge wrestling fan. You get respect by wrestling for years upon years and getting the fans behind you. How can someone who never wrestled in that territory for years and years and putting their blood sweat an tears into that federation to just be handed that title to them? Do you get it now?

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ite View Post
    I'm posting here because I am a huge wrestling fan. You get respect by wrestling for years upon years and getting the fans behind you. How can someone who never wrestled in that territory for years and years and putting their blood sweat an tears into that federation to just be handed that title to them? Do you get it now?
    it's actually more common than you think. the dudleyz never wrestled officially for NJPW but have won the tag titles. same with the MCMG, reDragon, the kingdom, and the MCMG. they never officially wrestled for them but have won the belts. it's not that unheard of.

BANNED

it's actually more common than you think. the dudleyz never wrestled officially for NJPW but have won the tag titles. same with the MCMG, reDragon, the kingdom, and the MCMG. they never officially wrestled for them but have won the belts. it's not that unheard of.
    Yeah sorry about the fake thing I know wrestling is real to a point sorry for bringing that up I just don't think it is fair that they can get those belts.

Yeah sorry about the fake thing I know wrestling is real to a point sorry for bringing that up I just don't think it is fair that they can get those belts.
    would you consider it not fair that the kingdom are the IWGP tag champs, even though they are ROH wrestlers?

BANNED

would you consider it not fair that the kingdom are the IWGP tag champs, even though they are ROH wrestlers?
    I don't know did they beat the IWGP tag champs? If so yes.

I don't know did they beat the IWGP tag champs? If so yes.
    yes they did. it happens. so you are just gonna have to live with it. as far as WWE, TNA, and any other wrestling fan worth their salt is concerned, they are former WCW champs. it's not their fault they couldn't win it from a company that died. just be glad that the titles were still called the WCW tag titles as long as they did after the company got bought out.

Fantastic Member MorphyVSFischer's Avatar

Hell Vince McMahon senior literally just handed the world title to the first ever world champion with no match or justification whatsoever.