Quote Originally Posted by Blu Berri View Post
Agent Aby Brand complete

I messed up a little when coloring, but I hope she's acceptable. She should be wearing superhero tights under a mini-skirt, but the marker bled and it looks like she has loose pants under a long coat.

Also, spaaaace platform boots.

Could I have (human) Beast next?
It may or may not be self-indulge-y fanservice of the male flavor.
I LOVE your Abby Brand! You do great Space Justice to her costume.

Beast is yours!

Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
Lovely work, Bu Berri!

Everyone has been producing wonderful stuff in the last few pages, it's going to be great to see it all come together.
I agree. Pieceing this together, I may need to separate it into two final pieces!

Quote Originally Posted by doodledude View Post
Firestar. Looked thru the thread and saw nobody had taken her.Erik the Red still coming.
Great job on Firestar! The detail is phenomenal. Someone pro NEEDS to color this.

For future reference, please make sure you finish your first piece before submitting a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by Beezzi View Post
Sentinel X

Attachment 6943

Two things I've realised drawing him.

One: Marvel so does not have a set look for him yet. In almost every issue that suit looks different. The colours, where the shiny metal bits go and that X changes all the time.
Two: After shading all that metal I feel sorry for anyone that has to colour Iron Man, Colossus or any other metal dude on a regular basis
Good job on Sentinel X. I was always confused by my costume but you made it work really well. I like the purple and grey combo.