Page 37 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zhaxra View Post
    I is a slow colorist... but here is a wip for those that are interested. I'm sure there's method to my madness, but damned if I know what it is.

(Click for full size)
    I love it so far! Beautiful coloring.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendly Belligerent View Post

Sugarman.

I'm gonna take a break from these for a while to work on some other stuff but I should be back daily to see all the sweet new characters. There's a lot of them I have in mind so if you get stuck for someone to draw let me know!
    It's too bad you're taking a break, your art has been top notch and a treat to look at. Your Sugar Man looks deadly awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Goggindowner View Post
    Hey, Syren, I'm working on finishing up on Husk (just need to scan and color), but I was wondering if there would be any issue with me redoing my first pick, Havok. I want to take a crack at him using the method I have taken on in my later pieces. Just let me know.
    That's fine. Havok is under your name regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSiryn View Post
    Someone beat you to that.
    Okay, Is it possible that I could pick Cloak and Dagger together? Since they're always a packaged deal. If not, I'll just choose Cloak.

Husk.

It occurred to me after I started working on the concept that I had never actually seen her use her powers in the pages of a comic. So I did an image search and got some ideas. Hope I did it justice.
    I co-host a podcast about comics. Mostly it's X-Men comics of the 90's.

Billy and Dan Read Comics!

Oooo, pretty neat. That's an interesting take of the Generation X outfit.
    Balthier: I doubt we'll find her wanting in valor, being such an upstanding member of the insurgence.
    Ashe: Resistance.

Archangel.jpg

Here is my rough sketch for Archangel/Angel. I will make some changes and start coloring ASAP!

Quote Originally Posted by Gabe_Falcao View Post
    Archangel.jpg

Here is my rough sketch for Archangel/Angel. I will make some changes and start coloring ASAP!
    I like your drawing talent. How did you get yours to scan in so well?

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blu Berri View Post
    I think this is it for Rachel.
    Great job. Looking forward to seeing this fully colored!

Quote Originally Posted by Friendly Belligerent View Post
    Sugarman.
    That kicks ass!
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by R.E.B View Post
    Okay, Is it possible that I could pick Cloak and Dagger together? Since they're always a packaged deal. If not, I'll just choose Cloak.
    Cloak is yours!

Quote Originally Posted by Goggindowner View Post

Husk.

It occurred to me after I started working on the concept that I had never actually seen her use her powers in the pages of a comic. So I did an image search and got some ideas. Hope I did it justice.
    Your Husk does justice to her, especially with how she's been treated recently. I love the throwback to Generation X!

Quote Originally Posted by Gabe_Falcao View Post
    Archangel.jpg

So far so good!

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Mimic

...after trying to adapt the powers of Apocalypse, Mr. Sinister and Omega Red. Talk about a toxic power cocktail. He's going to have one hell of a headache in the morning.
    Attached Images Attached Images

BANNED

Okay I pretty much suck at digital coloring, So i'll be pencil/marker coloring Magique tomorrow morning since i'm off, then I can comment on you guys great works.

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

You guys are doing great work, keep it up.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Let's see... I've done Lorna Dane and Zala Dane, so I might as add Magneto's other living daughter ... and clearly his most powerful daughter... the Scarlet Witch to this composition. And to think that when she first appeared as a founding member of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants no one really thought much of her inconsistent and unreliable probability hexes. Now she's easily one of the most dangerous beings in the Marvel Universe.

Note: I think Scarlet Witch is my 8th pick, but please correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Mimic

...after trying to adapt the powers of Apocalypse, Mr. Sinister and Omega Red. Talk about a toxic power cocktail. He's going to have one hell of a headache in the morning.
    That Mimic kicks ass! Amazing work!

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Okay I pretty much suck at digital coloring, So i'll be pencil/marker coloring Magique tomorrow morning since i'm off, then I can comment on you guys great works.
    From what you've shown us, computer colored Magique looks good. Can't wait to see the penciled version!

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Let's see... I've done Lorna Dane and Zala Dane, so I might as add Magneto's other living daughter ... and clearly his most powerful daughter... the Scarlet Witch to this composition. And to think that when she first appeared as a founding member of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants no one really thought much of her inconsistent and unreliable probability hexes. Now she's easily one of the most dangerous beings in the Marvel Universe.

Note: I think Scarlet Witch is my 8th pick, but please correct me if I'm wrong.
    You are correct and Wanda is yours.

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

*gasp* I've found out this thread just today, the deadline! I don't even know its full functioning, but this is the only color drawing I've got handy now --in pencil, 'cause this is my sole technique. It is, obviously, a tribute to X-Men 50th anniversary, but you can take only Kitty's figure. Is it good this way?

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

Oh... Now I realize that her legs are unfinished.

Well, I've got these two b/n sketches of Yukio and Madelyne. In pencil, too.