Page 135 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137 LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 2041

Domino by Mateus Santolouco.

mateus santolouco DOMINO.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Ultimate Member

Good art of Domino, just wish that the hair was longer...

Those Disney Princess drawings are cute as all hell.

Well, I thought that issue #8 was pretty good. It still had a nice bit of humor. But, for fans that are upset that Domino has been acting only in her self interest, and for money recently, she does act pretty nobly in this comic.

And the appearance made by Morbius made for a great read, in my opinion.

Seems like the solo is ending after #10. Unless it's just skipping February.

There has been no confirmation, so there is some hope that it might continue.I think that it is dead, though. Domino's comic didn't sale very well. And all that Marvel would have to do is make some sort of announcement that it was continuing. I doubt that Marvel would just leave a comic in limbo, and allow it's fans to think that it was cancelled.

It's a shame, because I really enjoyed this book. It provided some nice comedy, and a great new take on the character. Just my opinion, and from the looks of this thread, this comic was polarizing amongst Domino's more hardcore fans.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngelSliver View Post
    There has been no confirmation, so there is some hope that it might continue.I think that it is dead, though. Domino's comic didn't sale very well. And all that Marvel would have to do is make some sort of announcement that it was continuing. I doubt that Marvel would just leave a comic in limbo, and allow it's fans to think that it was cancelled.

It's a shame, because I really enjoyed this book. It provided some nice comedy, and a great new take on the character. Just my opinion, and from the looks of this thread, this comic was polarizing amongst Domino's more hardcore fans.
    I just read the first TPB. It didn't fully feel like Domino to me. But I like Gail Simone. I also didn't get the white streak either; as if she already didn't have a distinguished feature.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    I just read the first TPB. It didn't fully feel like Domino to me. But I like Gail Simone. I also didn't get the white streak either; as if she already didn't have a distinguished feature.
    Yeah, I know that a lot of readers were unhappy with the way that Domino was portrayed in this comic. I don't know how many people realize it, but Simone's take was said to be influenced by Pak's version of Dom over in Weapon X. I haven't seen Deadpool, so I'm not sure if that was meant to be some of the inspiration for how Dom was written.

But, for fans who were unhappy with this comic, Domino could be written more along the lines of what many feel is her classic characterization over in the new X-Force. Who knows though.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fundabz View Post
    Seems like the solo is ending after #10. Unless it's just skipping February.
    I Hope it does not, Domino's solo has been one of My Favorite books from Marvel out right now and I have been recommending it to others at times in my LCS, so I really hope it continues!

Also, Hello to all the Long-Time Domino Fans here, Nice to meet you and indeed thanks to this Solo and other very well done apperiance by Domino in other books like Weapon X I have been growing in My Liking of Domino more and more then ever!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I Hope it does not, Domino's solo has been one of My Favorite books from Marvel out right now and I have been recommending it to others at times in my LCS, so I really hope it continues!

Also, Hello to all the Long-Time Domino Fans here, Nice to meet you and indeed thanks to this Solo and other very well done apperiance by Domino in other books like Weapon X I have been growing in My Liking of Domino more and more then ever!
    Well great, and hello CJStryker. I'm glad to see more people who liked both Domino, and Weapon x. These comics also made me like Domino a bit more than I used to.

Extraordinary Member

Well, I thought that issue #8 was pretty good. It still had a nice bit of humor. But, for fans that are upset that Domino has been acting only in her self interest, and for money recently, she does act pretty nobly in this comic.

And the appearance made by Morbius made for a great read, in my opinion.
    I know this book is ending, but I sort of want a Morbius and Domino romance.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I know this book is ending, but I sort of want a Morbius and Domino romance.
    Well, that would be kind of odd, but it would fit into the rest of the comic. Might make for some more great romance/comedy scenes.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Well great, and hello CJStryker. I'm glad to see more people who liked both Domino, and Weapon x. These comics also made me like Domino a bit more than I used to.
    Hello ArchAngelSliver and Thanks for the Welcome!

Indeed I have to say I always enjoyed Domino in the past, but I have to say the writers on her for the last 2 years have been Majorly Positive for her! From Weapon X to her Solo and even when she just guess stars she has been Very Enjoyable, Funny and just a well round lady that is enjoyable to read all the time and exiting cause with how her unique her persona is she can do most anything and has been able to make a good story out of her just by her characterizations alone.

Glad to hear the Comics did the same for you too, glad to see others are seeing the upswing in Good writing for Domino these last few series!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Extraordinary Member

Well, that would be kind of odd, but it would fit into the rest of the comic. Might make for some more great romance/comedy scenes.
    I think this issue really gave us a good showing for Morbius. He was such a dork and loser, yet he was suave AF and heroic. I hope Marvel uses him before Jared Leto ruins him.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I think this issue really gave us a good showing for Morbius. He was such a dork and loser, yet he was suave AF and heroic. I hope Marvel uses him before Jared Leto ruins him.
    Who is Jared Leto, and how might he ruin Morbius. Is He a poor artist or something.
    But, yeah, it is too bad that this comic will be ending before stuff like Domino letting Morbius free can be followed up on.
    Last edited by Thievery; 11-22-2018 at 09:06 AM.