Page 134 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137 LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 2041

I felt storywise, the blend of comedy and the serious side was good, I liked what Neena did to Topaz and how Chi reacted at the end to them. But, the dialogue eh it's just not for me.

I liked the end result to the battle with Topaz

But that was it. I am not a fan of the dialogue or the humor or Dom's characterization.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngelSliver View Post
    Well, issue 6 of Domino felt like a good blend of comedy and seriousness to me. I would say that it was much darker than the rest of the series in my opinion. Desmond was killed by Outlaw. And Domino executed Topaz. Do fans of Domino feel like this was a closer version to the more classic characterization of Domino? Or was there still to much comedy for fans' liking.
    For the 'fans' you're talking about, there's apparently no acceptable amount of humour allowed and the only true version of Domino is the teeth-gritted Cable accessory Nicieza gave us.

Liked #6. Exciting, hits the right notes dramatically; it's a 'win' but it costs so much it doesn't feel that way. Wish there'd been a more meaningful resolution to the 'who's a traitor' subplot rather than it being resolved in an offhand remark, although I was betting on Dom being the one giving the game away somehow for a few issues already. Also, I want Pip to have more of a role in future issues.

Also: oh hey, new old X-Force is back in December.
    The X-Books Board is wretched and does not deserve the Domino Appreciation Thread.

Ultimate Member

I never viewed Domino as a Cable accessory but as her own person with a mind of her own, she and Cable work so well together for one reason because she's not just a follower and will call him on his crap...

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

This is random. But check out Weapon X 24 for those who loved, or miss, long hair Domino.
    Domino.jpg
    Domino-2.jpg

Ultimate Member

I always did like her with longer hair...

Incredible Member

2242a06b-7577-4f0a-98aa-a870c815d2cc.jpg

It was revealed at NYCC that Domino was licensed to Kotobukiya presumably to have a statue made in the future for their Bishoujo statue line. Here's the concept artwork. The design is by Shunya Yamashita.

Domino Commission from the Con.

Very nice. Only thing close to a pet-peeve is them doing the eye-spot like Zazie's where there's a gap at the bottom of her eye. There was a case of that in Weapon X recently too.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 10-08-2018 at 05:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    This is random. But check out Weapon X 24 for those who loved, or miss, long hair Domino.
    Domino.jpg
    Domino-2.jpg
    She works better with short hair. I wasnt a fan of when she went long in the mid 90.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    She works better with short hair. I wasn't a fan of when she went long in the mid 90.
    I also prefer short. It just fits her style more. Just seems the type to have short, easy to manage hair than the riggers of maintaining and styling long hair.

I also prefer short. It just fits her style more. Just seems the type to have short, easy to manage hair than the riggers of maintaining and styling long hair.
    I personally don't mind Domino with any length hair, but I would say that short and mid-length hair is more effort usually, especially with Domino having straight hair. Just shampoo, condition and dry when it's long, no styling required beyond basic maintenance.

Ultimate Member

To me the short hair only works on Domino if she stays as nothing more than a merc, as it would be easier to work with and such, but for me her being a merc of sorts was only one part of who she was so the long hair bit was her choice of doing her own thing and who knows, maybe she liked having long hair back then...then they had her change to short hair...and maybe now going back to longer...

Well, Weapon X was cancelled for low sales, and Domino's monthly sold around the same numbers in September. So that, along with the original X-Force returning, I'm now worried about this comic getting cancelled as well. And Domino is a great comic that I look forward to reading each month.

Gail shares Domino as a Disney Princess.

Happy Halloween. lol

Can't believe I hadn't seen this before, well played: https://twitter.com/IgnisTwote/statu...71327990927360

Also, Baldeon drew Outlaw and Diamondback too! https://twitter.com/david_baldeon/st...45524360040448