Page 118 of 137 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 2041

Quote Originally Posted by Geek Mangacomic View Post
    Anyways, does anybody miss Dom’s headgear?
    Attachment 61356
    Reilly Brown (pictured work) is probably the only artist who made it look good, tbh.

Actually had a brief discussion about the headgear back when this thread was still young, specifically about how little sense it makes. Looking at the other characters at Marvel who wear similar things, you'll see women of magic (Scarlet Witch, Enchantress) or ones that wield grandiose powers that would seem magical to the uninformed (Polaris). Domino just doesn't fit that crowd. Plus it doesn't really serve a function beyond pinning her hair back (and it's shorter these days so what use is that) and it'd look kinda crap in basic black or white. Needs a costume with more colour to match it.

In unrelated news, Marvel Unlimited has added a Domino 'close-up' featured page showcasing some of her important history beats for subscribers to peruse. Here it is! Yes that's a minor thing but our girl gets so little spotlight usually I'm jumping all over everything that comes up now.
    The X-Books Board is wretched and does not deserve the Domino Appreciation Thread.

Ultimate Member

I think that the old headgear had a 2 way communicator in it for one, maybe a slimmed down version of it and it'd work then if she grew her hair out...

Headgear is one of those fashion statements from the 90s that should have stayed in that decade. I dont even like that they brought it back for Jean Grey and definitely dont want it for Domino

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Headgear is one of those fashion statements from the 90s that should have stayed in that decade. I dont even like that they brought it back for Jean Grey and definitely dont want it for Domino
    Shatterstar is the only character that can actually pull it off, imo. Def. not for Bea, though.

Shatterstar needs to bring the headgear back. For sure. Though I think he could modernize his look in other ways. I liked the short hair he had in X-Factor. Maybe short hair and a Spartan beard, plus headgear.

C'mon, man! He's gotta rock that top-knot if he's doing the headgear.

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

I guess ya'll done already seent it?

Had to pay $160-odd for the full wave on import...which means I'll probably wind up seeing Dom on local shelves for like £20 tops a month before shipping. C'est la vie.
    The X-Books Board is wretched and does not deserve the Domino Appreciation Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by CraigTheCylon View Post
    Had to pay $160-odd for the full wave on import...which means I'll probably wind up seeing Dom on local shelves for like £20 tops a month before shipping. C'est la vie.
    Yeah, I'm gonna take my chances getting Domino at Wal-Mart. I don't really want any of the others.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Didn't read the whole chapter -just skipped to the ending since I was curious on Domino & Warpath.

Here's the ending to the chapter.
    RCO021.jpg
    RCO022 (1).jpg

No telling how far this'll get. They could become a short-term battle couple that last another year or so.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 02-14-2018 at 01:36 PM.

Ultimate Member

Seems more like a fling, almost like the whole Colossus thing though I doubt that it'll last past their time in the book...

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Could be a fling. Just seems like a couple deal, however short, given Logan & Warpath's friend smiling at the 2 as they kiss. Like that vibe where 2 people get together, and they have supporters to back the pairing.

This is a pretty long-running book. So I doubt the stuff happening is gonna be washed out so easy, and these characters are gonna be bound to it, and its events for a good min.

Ultimate Member

Just saying that I'm not sure if the pairing is going to expand to other books as neither character is really in any other book, so the length of the pairing would last as long as the book does at best right now, as for the friends again they're only in this one book and if the pairing doesn't last long those same friends could tease them about it later on...besides though I'm a Cable/Domino and Warpath/Siryn fan so there's that...

This will never go anywhere. I doubt it will even be explored in her own ongoing. This is as usual a writer fan fic pairing out of nowhere.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-