Page 127 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 2041

Quote Originally Posted by CraigTheCylon View Post
    Deathlok vol.5 #2, by Nathan Edmondson, Mike Perkins, Andy Troy and Joe Sabino.
    Thanks a bunch.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CPLHicks31 View Post
    Thanks for posting. Anyone know which issue this is from? My apologies, I've been trying to figure it out.

Hi Gail,

thanks so much for posting. Having a creative team member posting and interacting with us goes a long way and I hope we don't blow it by being disrespectful.

Any chance you can give us a teensy hint on the news you've been mentioning? Even if it is just the ballpark of the news so to speak... such as is it a toy announcement, a comic announcement? Some other form of multimedia announcement? I am shocked and excited that you mentioned you weren't even expecting it.

Anyway, thanks again for posting! It's really great that you are fan too. No worries if you can't share anything further at present.
    Please don’t worry about being ‘disrespectful,’ it’s your message board, I don’t wan’t to put any dampers on the conversation at all. Criticism isn’t disrespect, it’s all good.

I am going to ask about what I can spoil, I promise!

Ultimate Member

You can spoil everything Ms. Simone, otherwise twenty lashes with a wet noodle for you...sorry that's how an old teacher of mine used to joke about doing to we students if we got in trouble back in middle school...

Quote Originally Posted by GailSimone View Post
    Please don’t worry about being ‘disrespectful,’ it’s your message board, I don’t wan’t to put any dampers on the conversation at all. Criticism isn’t disrespect, it’s all good.
    That's sweet. I think we, as fans, sometimes (oft-times) forget creators are people, too. It's great of you to come on here and chat with us.

Domino debuted at #7 in the April sales charts!
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/05...8-marketshare/
    Well deserved. I picked this book up on a whim and loved it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    Great news. Ready for the follow up.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    Very good to hear. The book more than deserves it.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by CraigTheCylon View Post
    Deathlok vol.5 #2, by Nathan Edmondson, Mike Perkins, Andy Troy and Joe Sabino.
    Edmondson had a thing for putting Domino in a bikini it would seem. Because she also appeared in one during his Punisher run (only that one was white).

Ultimate Member

Well she does look good in one so it's not all bad...

Some posters were arguing a while back over Dom's age seeming different now than it was when the character first appeared. She certainly seems to have gotten younger to me. She looks and acts a bit older in her original incarnation, even saying in Nomad #20 "If I was ten years younger..." when she is getting involved in a bar fight.
    In her new series she seems to be portrayed as in her twenties. Both versions are fine by me. Back when she was introduced it was kind of cool having a sexy female character who seemed to be a bit older than the industry average for women (I always took Dom to be in her late thirties–lets say 37–which seems to fit with her 'ten years younger' line) but I am also just fine with the newer, hipper version Gail has been writing in Domino #1. Here she comes across as an upstart trying to make it in the world as an adult, almost like Marvel's answer to the modern Batgirl series over at DC but with more edge.

Ultimate Member

I never took Domino to be in her late 30's, more like early 30's, just a bit older than the O5 but with more life experience than them...and yeah she always was much more composed and such than she is now, now it's like her alter ego or something...

Yeah she was supposed to be older back in the day and much like Cable seems to age backwards
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeon View Post
    Yeah she was supposed to be older back in the day and much like Cable seems to age backwards
    I saw her in her late 20s and Cable early 40s but in the movie, the actress looks way too young to be romancing Josh Brolin.
    Last edited by Tarantino; 05-07-2018 at 10:11 AM.

Ultimate Member

Do we even know that they're going to go in that direction in the movie?