Page 2 of 137 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Only because the writer of that issue was a HUGE fan of the pairing...
    That could be said for any pairing in comics, right? It's not like it happens all by itself...

I don't hate change, I hate people fawning over a pairing whose shelf life clock is already almost gone the second it starts.
    Who's "fawning"? I thought it was kinda cool that two characters I've been a fan of for years got together. What's wrong with that? Also, what business is it of yours what pairing I like?

Ultimate Member

There were many people saying how much they love the pairing, my problem wasn't with you specifically, as for any couple no it's not the same, Domino and Colossus had nothing before Hopeless started writing them and intentionally pushed Cable out of the way, most of other pairings have been building to a relationship before they're put together.

Domino and Colossus had nothing before Hopeless started writing them and intentionally pushed Cable out of the way, most of other pairings have been building to a relationship before they're put together.
    So it's not the Domino and Colossus relationship as much as it is that she's not with Cable? I can understand that, I guess, but I still don't see the need to "hate" those who liked a pairing you don't. Seems like a waste of energy...

Ultimate Member

I'm not going to like any relationship that she's in outside of it being with Cable, any more so than someone who is a fan of Domino and Colossus, I know that she's not always going to be with Cable and it takes time to build up to them getting back together if that's where it goes I've just never given any bit of concern to pairings that I know are fly by the night and all...people often fall into the trap of change is good and that lie, change is something different...good or bad is decided later.

I'm not going to like any relationship that she's in outside of it being with Cable.
    So there's nothing more to discuss. Back to appreciating Domino...

i wish grant morrison would write her again

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    i wish grant morrison would write her again
    What series was that in? I missed alot of comics between about 1993 and Marvel Now...

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    What series was that in? I missed alot of comics between about 1993 and Marvel Now...
    It was New X-Men #114-154 and an Annual (2001). It was quite good stuff, except for Planet X (I HATE what Morrison did to Magneto).

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    It was New X-Men #114-154 and an Annual (2001). It was quite good stuff, except for Planet X (I HATE what Morrison did to Magneto).
    Thanks for the info. I'll check into those...

More Sandoval Domino!

BANNED

I have to admit I despised the character for a long time. It started with the time investment in NM/X-FORCE when they do all this character development only to turn her into Copycat then they bring D in and write her like she had been there the whole time. For me she was just another Cable accessory. In X-force 2 though I really started to like her and finally flipped for her in X-force Sex and Violence, her humor and voice were great in that mini.
    I didn't much like the Colomino/Dominossus pairing but that seems to be done.
    Really looking forward to her UXF return...even with her new vampire fangs (cover art) Spurrier should write a killer voice for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Daymare View Post
    Really looking forward to her UXF return...even with her new vampire fangs (cover art) Spurrier should write a killer voice for her.
    Yeah, I added X-Force back to my pull list because of her. The last issue, I'll admit, was pretty good. I think I had my mind made up that I wasn't going to like it based on the lineup...

Carlo pagulayan

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Carlo pagulayan
    Nice! Thanks for posting...