Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by WontonGirl View Post
    Since this is all over the web in News and was posted in the Poison Ivy thread, I figured I put it here as well. Actor Liev Schreiber took his son to Comic Con dressed as Harley and it's sparking some interesting discussions:

https://www.yahoo.com/style/liev-sch...190522926.html
    Awesome costume. There's nothing wrong with gender bent cosplay. Your favourite character is your favourite character it doesn't mean anything.

My only issue is is it age appropriate? There are less sexualised Harley outfits to choose from like the iconic jumpsuit
    Last edited by dietrich; 07-24-2017 at 05:46 PM.

His kid's version of the costume doesn't look very sexualized, so it's all good.

Does Harley have her babies back yet? I always liked them as her sidekicks.

IMG_0059.jpg

Some WIP by Juan Ferreyra, from Green Arrow #32:

IMG_20170730_103625.jpg
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Suicide Squad #22
    "KILL YOUR DARLINGS" part two! Face to face with the Russian mastermind she's been tracking since SUICIDE SQUAD: REBIRTH #1, Amanda Waller is horrified to find the Suicide Squad commanded by her own dark mirror, the enigmatic Direktor Karla, who's surpassed the Task Force X leader in the one game she cannot afford to lose: control.
    The content was there. The freeze frame images too. But the some of the storytelling and general art style read messy and staccato. Sure, it's trope that such villains forgive and forget mutual attempts to kill each other but Lawson's abuse and participation became annoyingly hard to believe by the time the next mission against Batman was assigned. Harley is ruthless as leader - but then she turns around and basically lets Boomer live after killing Hack?!

Nice cover.
    http://www.cbr.com/suicide-squad-22-3/
    22_medium.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by WonderScott View Post

IMG_0059.jpg
    Seems to me most writers want to get rid of Bud and Lou as fast as possible. As I recall, they were killed off in their only appearance in the New 52. That always sucks, as an avid fan of Hyenas its nice to see them represented as something different from The Lion King. They're not in the solo series, even though she's got tons of other animals. I want them back too, Hyenas rock.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthShape View Post
    Seems to me most writers want to get rid of Bud and Lou as fast as possible. As I recall, they were killed off in their only appearance in the New 52. That always sucks, as an avid fan of Hyenas its nice to see them represented as something different from The Lion King. They're not in the solo series, even though she's got tons of other animals. I want them back too, Hyenas rock.
    The only place I know they'll be relatively soon is in White Knight.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

IMG_0059.jpg
    In the current backup series she has the babies. It's being written by Jimmy and Paul Dini so it has the Batman: TAS vibe.

I would like to see Bud and Lou added to Harley's zoo crew. Hopefully they wouldn't eat Nathan or Mike the rooster. Btw, naming the rooster Mike is hilarious. Jimmy and Amanda slipped that by the editors.

Ultimate Member

His kid's version of the costume doesn't look very sexualized, so it's all good.
    yeah that's not bad. The shorts are longer than they are with film Harley, and there aren't constant shots of his butt (thank goodness) like there are in the film.

Honestly I could see a male character wearing an outfit like that potentially anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    It's an out-of-continuity comedy book fueled by bathroom humor and cheap innuendo. If you're looking for something else, you'll be disappointed.

It's a good palate cleanser for the rest of the superhero books out there.
    It's out of continuity? I did not know that. So Suicide Squad is the book to read for in continuity Harley?
    Last edited by SixSpeedSamurai; 08-10-2017 at 08:13 AM.

Always Rakzo

Nobody read issue 25? Thought it was a pretty enjoyable anniversary issue that logically celebrates Harley's birthday and reunites all the characters from the book. The highlights were her interactions with Ivy and Power Girl. Adequate art as well.

Such a shame what they did to Harley in these awful 52 crap, her skin all bleached she basically a female joker, they made her Bi for fan service, she not with joker , doesn't look like the clown girl anymore & they completely ruined this character,

Arkham games & TBAS are the best Harley version, so far only good Harley books are Gotham city garage & bombshell

Only the real Harley Quinn has, unfortunately rebirth Harley has a little stupid dog, I really can't stand what they did to her, but can't stop supporting my favorite bad girl it's just painful to look at sometimes

For me the artwork is to cartoonish I prefer the more Adult look like Gotham city garage or bombshell