Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
    how does suicide squad and her solo fit together in continuity?

Thats the big question
    I want floyd /deadshot to visit her

Harley looks scary as hell in the upcoming Batman Arkham Knight game. It could be the realistic graphics but it barely looks like her. I really wish they can just stick with her iconic jester or Suicide Squad costume with these media adaptations and stop creating these other ugly costumes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Thats the big question
    I want floyd /deadshot to visit her
    What has her relationship with Deadshot been like lately? I usually only read her solo series since I dropped SQ after that repulsive and gory fight she had with Joker.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Harley looks scary as hell in the upcoming Batman Arkham Knight game. It could be the realistic graphics but it barely looks like her. I really wish they can just stick with her iconic jester or Suicide Squad costume with these media adaptations and stop creating these other ugly costumes.

What has her relationship with Deadshot been like lately? I usually only read her solo series since I dropped SQ after that repulsive and gory fight she had with Joker.
    Nonexistent as of late

From issues 12- to just before the forever evil crossover
    They both become field leaders of the team. Deadshot admits she's the only one he can trust. They have a nice back and forth with dialougue and such. (Also Harley's outfit in this period changes from booty short to boots and TighT Pants) The harley in the recent solo series is very similar to the harley we see in that period. As od New Suicide Squad she has been so unhinged I cant even take it. I don't know whats Happening with Deadshot, I cant believe they screwed with him and we still dont know if he will be okay. I am about to drop the book since the roster is changing to exclude them both

No, I'm pretty sure Harley is staying on the suicide squad post convergence. I think they teased some Harley and Ivy working together on the suicide squad come june at the end of today's issue so she'll at least be sticking around there a bit more.
    Still Deadshot has been going through this boring rehabilitation storyline and I guess he'll be around as well just not as much since the team is adding new members.
    His relationship with Harley hasn't really been touched on since Forever evil

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

"It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Post Why Do Fools Fall in Love?

Batman specifically deals with criminal insanity in Gotham, even when it applies to crime syndicate bosses or eco-terrorists. Remember that criminal insanity can extend into the realms of politics (i.e., self-proclaimed deranged revolutionaries).

So who does Harley Quinn represent in real life? Does she represent an airline stewardess involved in a diabolical airline narcotics smuggling ring? Does she represent a suburbia home-wrecker or gold-digger? Does she represent a real female psychopath such as Lizzy Borden?

It was the Joker who seduced Dr. Harleen Quinzel to the dark side and 'inspired' her to become the maniacal trickster Harley Quinn...

Maybe Harley Quinn represents our modern age odd fascination with circulating news/stories about violence/crime chants.

Why then do we like to position her as the Joker's 'special sweetheart?'

Harley Quinn

hq.jpg

Extraordinary Member

We finally have some info on her campaigne in arkham knight. She is on a mission to break out her best friends Ivy from bludhaven prision.
    Thats just like her annual this past wwinter. I want them to give us a look at her playstyle. I'm gonna be mad if once again her super gymnastics gets ignored.

I wonder is Nightwing will be getting in her way, she is on his turf

Harley + Ivy

Harley Quinn has been paired with Poison Ivy, since Harley's brand of daredevil mania is a nice complement to Ivy's brand of sly eco-terrorism.

Indeed, these two bring out the 'best' in one another, and perhaps they illuminate the general criminal infrared of Gotham City.

Harley Loves Ivy (tumblr member blog)

Harley and Ivy (Batman: The Animated Series)

harley-ivy.jpg

Nebezial

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Nebezial
    What are the first two images from, I can't figure it out?
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    What are the first two images from, I can't figure it out?
    It's from the Harley Quinn Annual #1.
    Current Pull List: Catwoman - Batman - Detective Comics - Harley Quinn - Grayson - Batgirl - Afterlife With Archie - Chilling Adventures of Sabrina - Harley Quinn/Power Girl - Black Canary - Midnighter

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CatBoy View Post
    It's from the Harley Quinn Annual #1.
    Ah alright. Thanks.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Finally got around to reading issues #15 and #16, along with Convergence. This series continues to be one of my favorites on my pull-list, and boy oh boy had I missed the good 'ol Harley/Ivy lovin' we got in #15
    Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender

BANNED

Looks like Harley finally enters Batman '66 in July.

A peek at Margot Robbie as Harley from the Task Force X image tweeted by director David Ayer today
    https://twitter.com/DavidAyerMovies/...00883420749824