Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

I liked this new issue too. The writers are really finding a good balance between Harley's sadistic side and her crazy humorous side. Love her version of PGs outfit... take the cape off and it would be better than the shorts and corset they have her wearing.

Always Rakzo

So, we're discussing the most recent issue here?

Because I loved it! Harley and Peegee trying clothes was pure Amanda Conner and it would be wonderful if they manage to bring the old Peegee back in this form and get rid of the crappy selfish New 52 one.

Kinda weird that Deathstroke #4 cover hasn't been brought up yet, Trying to get the Roller Derby costume as the main costume would be great.

derby.jpg
    Favorites: Batman, Superman, All-New Wolverine, Deathstroke, Detective Comics, Green Lanterns, Doom Patrol

Oh so she's showing up in Deathstroke
    I guess I'll have to look out for that.

Mighty Member

Love the current issue . The PowerGirl team up is great.

Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
    Oh so she's showing up in Deathstroke
    I guess I'll have to look out for that.
    Right! I had no idea she'd be making an appearance in Deathstroke so I guess I'll have to add this issue to my pull-list now

I loved the newest issue. It was hilarious and if only my LCS had had this variant cover my life would be complete:

Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender

Harley Quinn is pretty much the title I await the most every month. Don't really care for the new love interest though. He's just kind of... some dude.

I love how they keep making jokes about the whole thing with Harley's sexuality. This series may not be in continuity, but the blatant innuendos about her and Ivy have been hilarious. And the kind, sorta, subtle insinuation that she was hitting on Power Girl in the last issue was likewise fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
    Yeah that's gotta be a daredevil reference no obscure lawyer characters in dc
    She also mentioned batsman origin so in her crazy babble she figured out who batman was
    Ever read Bruce has a Problem? Sort of a round robin fanfic about Harley deducing that Bruce Wayne is Batman. One of the best fanfics I've ever read. Also a great, light-hearted exploration of the pre-Flashpoint Batfamily as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerPlay25 View Post
    Well I can't speak for other boards BUT I for one have become very fond of the Deadshot/Harley character pairing. He's stone-cold crazy and she's absolutely bonkers. I thought they played very well off each other in Assault on Arkham.
    I love what their... "thing" says about him even more than what it says about her. She's just looking for someone to follow around, but I think that his Ice-Cold-Assassin shtick is just screaming out for someone to make him laugh. Pretty sure I remember her getting him to crack a smile at least once in Suicide Squad.

I am thrilled for someone to get her away from the Joker though. Why anybody thinks they're a good couple escapes me. I'm pretty sure the main reason he keeps her around is just for an ego boost, since she's his greatest example that everyone really is like him and just needs the right push to go off the deep end. Other than that i don't imagine he thinks of her as anything more than a decent way to spend fifteen minutes. The Joker is hands down my fav comic book villain, but when it comes to him and Harley, I kind of hate him for how he treats her.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
    I am thrilled for someone to get her away from the Joker though. Why anybody thinks they're a good couple escapes me. I'm pretty sure the main reason he keeps her around is just for an ego boost, since she's his greatest example that everyone really is like him and just needs the right push to go off the deep end. Other than that i don't imagine he thinks of her as anything more than a decent way to spend fifteen minutes. The Joker is hands down my fav comic book villain, but when it comes to him and Harley, I kind of hate him for how he treats her.

I don't think you're supposed to like how Joker is treating her though.

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

"It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

It would be easy for someone to justify harley liking the abuse from the joker. I mean harley isnt sane for the most part and enjoys dangerous behavior. Not a reach to see her sticking wirh joker to keep up that fantasy.

I wonder if harley is going to be in the new suicide squad film. I here vixen is confirmed but still no harley

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

"It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

^ That kind of makes her look like Katy Perry. Ha!

Here's some food for thought: what is your favorite Harley Quinn story, everyone?

I think, for me, I'll always have to go with Mad Love. It's just the perfect Harley story, and the team of Paul Dini and Bruce Timm will forever be my favorite... of course, I'm biased, because I grew up with B:TAS and they made Harley, after all
    Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender

Quote Originally Posted by quinnzel View Post
    ^ That kind of makes her look like Katy Perry. Ha!

Here's some food for thought: what is your favorite Harley Quinn story, everyone?

I think, for me, I'll always have to go with Mad Love. It's just the perfect Harley story, and the team of Paul Dini and Bruce Timm will forever be my favorite... of course, I'm biased, because I grew up with B:TAS and they made Harley, after all
    Mad Love is such a great one and done story its hard to compare. I really enjoyed "The Code" in No Man's Land. And her original solo series was fantastic.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Always Rakzo

Harley and Ivy make out waaay too much to be considered just "best friends" (Unless they're best friends with benefits).

Not complaining of course since I loved the most recent issue.

I will say that Tony Daniel did a great job with her on that Deathstroke cover. Its one of the only times she feels like classic Harley.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/