Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast
    All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheFearlessDefender89 View Post
    Here's the grand Harley Quinn appreciation thread, where we are free indulge in our love of all things Harley!

Harley Quinn is the BEST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6Qkrk_BzxE

BANNED

You'd think with Harley Quinn Shipping 4 Times A Month starting in august

this place would be more active

jun160218.jpg

Great cover. I wish the previews showed the other 3 covers though. Makes it difficult to choose only being able to see 1 of them.

[There's 1 other Amanda Conner cover and there's 2 variants with no preview images]

I'm not a huge Harley fan but i do love Power Girl and Harley together as one of my favorite duos and Harley's been growing on me of late. It helps having Amanda Conner creating such awesome artistic representations of the character throughout the series on covers and such.

I missed a number of issues since Power Girl appeared in the series last but caught up on the last one with that Deadpool looking guy and it was pretty funny.

I'm not feeling Harley Quinn and Her Gang of Harleys, however. I checked out a preview and it didn't seem up to the same quality as the main series.
    Last edited by SXVA; 06-14-2016 at 10:47 AM.
    I wanna ditch the logical... don't let me let you go...., living for the only thing i know, hanging by a moment... nom nom coffee nom nom tea.

BANNED

i never read a single issue of her series....but her success has caught my eye and almost pushed me into getting into it or giving it a small chance

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis_Changling View Post
    i never read a single issue of her series....but her success has caught my eye and almost pushed me into getting into it or giving it a small chance
    If you can track down one of the earlier issues with Power Girl that would be a good place to start. They bounce off each other so well and make a great duo. It's easy to notice which comics they are because they both appear on the cover.
    I wanna ditch the logical... don't let me let you go...., living for the only thing i know, hanging by a moment... nom nom coffee nom nom tea.

BANNED

the site i use doesn't have many singles available for Harley Quinn(at least not the earlier ones)

Instagramed pix seem to set to rest the question/speculation of the presence of the traditional jester outfit worn by Harley in the DCEU via Suicide Squad
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BIRs0eIAJl8/?hl=en

Spectacular Member ComicBookNoob's Avatar

Hey, I was thinking about subscribing to the new Harley Quinn comic coming out, but I was wondering what other comic run has Harley Quinn been similar to? Like Gwenpool or Deadpool? Or something else?
    Check out my blog: http://comicbuffet.blogspot.com/

Favorite DC Heroes: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood, Green Arrow, The Ray
    Favorite Marvel Heroes: Daredevil, Spider-man, X-23, Iron Man, Iron Heart
    Currently Reading: Robin Vol 4, Iron Man, Teen Titans, Titans, Justice League of America Vol 5, Champions Vol 2, Invincible Iron Man Vol 3, Frank Miller's Daredevil

Ugh. Frank Frank was right, Harely Quinn #4 was meaningless - except the nice colouring. Okay, there's that one inappropriate "That's what she said" gag and the first stereotyping sight of the telemarketers that almost worked. Otherwise just an awful issue(again); guess I just may have to drop it.
    https://www.comixology.com/Harley-Qu...l-comic/397958
    397958._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg
    Last edited by Bookem Danno; 09-27-2016 at 03:46 PM.

If you don't like the ongoing there are several minis and one shots that are in my opinion way better than her solo book especially when it comes to humor.
    Injustice Harley is a pretty good read just read the issues she appears in everything else is kinda meh
    Gang of Harley's is nice too
    Harley Quinn/Power Girl was alright
    Harley's little black book is a nice team up title

Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
    If you don't like the ongoing there are several minis and one shots that are in my opinion way better than her solo book especially when it comes to humor.
    Injustice Harley is a pretty good read just read the issues she appears in everything else is kinda meh
    Gang of Harley's is nice too
    Harley Quinn/Power Girl was alright
    Harley's little black book is a nice team up title
    Yeah, I liked every ish of Little Black Book so far.

Harely Quinn #5 issue was A LOT better than last issue. Yay. Not near great and no fair amount of remarkable banter that we've seen from this team in the past but the storyline is servicable and we did get this fun scene:
    NEKKID.jpg
    Click To Preview Link.

BANNED

thoughts on her rebirth relaunch so far?

Saw the advertising image below and was reminded of this part of the Harley discussion from months back:
    Has Harley displaced Wonder Woman in the DC Trinty?
    http://sktchd.com/longform/harley-quinn-longform/

EDIT: adding link to the HARLEY X-MAS Sweater http://www.merchoid.com/product/harl...-jumper/#079-1
    Last edited by Thirteen; 11-08-2016 at 11:21 AM.

With the appearances of the joker, is harley's solo in canon? I heard someone say it might be bout they did not site a source. Is it just set in a loose timeline where the stories can be placed almost anywhere in the timeline,including where joker was present?