Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 LastLast

Extraordinary Member

Does she still have her
    metahuman abilities?

Harley Quinn #28

Dave Sharpe props. The last time LETTERING has been this consistently and memorably fun was probably way back during John Workman's X-men days. This was a solid chapter for what it is gruesome, troubling, NY crime-life told in dark comedy. If Harley wasn't so mesmerizing and inherently -albeit twisted- good inside then this type of book-life going on would be too bloody depressing to serially read. Just counting the days 'til Harley gives DePerto and Madison what's coming to them. The promise of mind games with of our hyperactive harlequin is exciting with the high profile supervillain teaser next issue after that last page image of The Scarecrow!

Do you think DC will have her achieve Lex Luthor success and win an election? Or will her oppenents expose her for what she is?
    shower.jpg

Harley Quinn #29
    "Vote Harley" part two! He's already sent killers after her and her loved ones...what more can the Mayor do to get Harley Quinn off his back-especially now that she's gone public in her campaign against him and become shockingly popular? The answer will surprise Harley...and you! RATED T+
    Promising storyline. Nice 3 artists' collaboration. The masterplan of Scarecrow is simple and straightforward. The Ivy/Harley vibe was neatly played upon. The pacing was slow in the middle. The fact that a month of campaigning has passed was undersold. Overall another solid chapter put to rest...
    harley+mason.jpg

Whether her character has staying power as a standalone story is a whole other debate, but for now, the fun, bubbly and viciously murderous bad girl has a place in my heart, and should have one in your pull list, too... Geekery Magazine - Chelsea Stanford -http://www.geekerymagazine.com/2017/10/05/review-harley-quinn-29/
    Agreed.

Plus, the pigeon toeing of that evocative -if misplaced- backup tale into continuity is annoying. Having no story title was annoying too. Seriously, the setup of this premise seems very intriguing! Why is such a Batman raging pitch in this title? Why is it only in the typically skimover backup slot? And where, where, where do readers imagine this occuring in Batman or Detective numbering continuity??
    HARLEY_Cv27_R1_5994e6ad16a481.41465308.jpg

(((EDIT: I just read Batman 32 with Selina's answer. Ohhhhhh, that backup story is in every Batbook, eh? And now Harley has a bachelorette party to look forward to!)))
    Last edited by Bookem Danno; 10-05-2017 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Ohhhhhh

For harley quinn fans..

CONNER & PALMIOTTI Leaving HARLEY QUINN

https://www.newsarama.com/36906-palm...ley-quinn.html

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    For harley quinn fans..

Sad but it eventually had to happen. Fingers crossed that whoever handles Harl' next keeps this "Deadpool-lite" direction. Not a slam or anything I really do perfer Harley as an Anti-Hero rather than the Murderous bi-polar try-hard The Pre-Rebirth Suicide Squad writers went with for her.

For harley quinn fans..

They had an really good run with Harley. I don't envy the person who has to pick up after them.
    I wanna ditch the logical... don't let me let you go...., living for the only thing i know, hanging by a moment... nom nom coffee nom nom tea.

Always Rakzo

Shame really, they did a solid job for the most part.

Frank Tieri is apparently taking over and it makes sense since he shares the same sense of humour of Palmiotti and Conner and they're friends in real life.

...I'm an atom bomb! ADarkerPhoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Fell in love with the Telltale Batman game! Can't wait to play this...haven't gotten around to it. LOVE Harley's hair...coming from a gal who used to cosplay her, but then cut her hair. Fun new look for her, for sure. Hope it's as fun as the first season.

BANNED

For harley quinn fans..

Soooo Bendis?

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Soooo Bendis?
    He would probably want to write her but thankfully she's no longer obscure enough to enjoy the benefit of him writing her.
    He'd get even more scrutiny then conner and palmiotti

I'm really looking forward to the animated series
    Last edited by dietrich; 11-30-2017 at 11:40 AM.

I loved her portrayal in Batman: White Knight #2. As well as the return of the original bodysuit. It was pretty damn sweet to see that show up.
    https://wp.me/p81uZL-ma