Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Margot Robbie looks great as Harley.

CEIsEcEUkAAQ7bl.jpg
    Last edited by Predator JP; 05-03-2015 at 11:12 PM.

Wow. So I'm guessing Tom Hardy got one look in the wardrobe dept and bailed, Ha. They look like one of these cheesy live stunt shows you'd see at WB Studios.

Quote Originally Posted by nepenthes View Post
    Wow. So I'm guessing Tom Hardy got one look in the wardrobe dept and bailed, Ha. They look like one of these cheesy live stunt shows you'd see at WB Studios.

Mad Max costumes are not to different from what Tom would be wearing if he were still in the movie. David Ayer previous movies have been filmed beautifully so I will wait until a teaser trailer.

Good god, I thought it would be hard to top the awfulness of her Arkham Asylum and Injustice costumes but this film managed to do it. Granted I did hear she's supposed to have multiple costumes in the film, but this one is absolutely uninspired and dreadful. I was absolutely stoked for this film, but now I am not so sure.

I think its a good interpretation. I like that they took her new 52 costume and mixed it with the Arkham games looks. I remember reading that there would be flashbacks to Harley and Joker and that she would wear the more classic look.

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Good god, I thought it would be hard to top the awfulness of her Arkham Asylum and Injustice costumes but this film managed to do it. Granted I did hear she's supposed to have multiple costumes in the film, but this one is absolutely uninspired and dreadful. I was absolutely stoked for this film, but now I am not so sure.
    I don't know, I think it's a pretty decent take on Harley Quinn's current costume, I'm excited to see what else she ends up wearing and it could be sweet to see her in multiple costumes. At least they didn't announce the Suicide Squad with the god-awful costume she was wearing in that book when she was on the team...

Quote Originally Posted by spark627 View Post
    I think its a good interpretation. I like that they took her new 52 costume and mixed it with the Arkham games looks. I remember reading that there would be flashbacks to Harley and Joker and that she would wear the more classic look.
    Now this would be cool - to see her in full Bruce Timm glory.
    Current Pull List: Catwoman - Batman - Detective Comics - Harley Quinn - Grayson - Batgirl - Afterlife With Archie - Chilling Adventures of Sabrina - Harley Quinn/Power Girl - Black Canary - Midnighter

I think she looks great! Straight out of the Arkham games. I don't think the black and red jester costume would work in a big budget action flick. Though I'm looking forward to the rumored other costumes that she'll be wearing. Variations on all her classic looks.

To me, this version of Harley is what you'd get if you asked Lady Gaga to create the character.

Always Rakzo

Er, that look has problems but hopefully it won't be the only one.

And really, is not even the worst costume from that group shot (The hell were they thinking with El Diablo?).

Quote Originally Posted by themasething View Post
    To me, this version of Harley is what you'd get if you asked Lady Gaga to create the character.
    She doesn't look over the top to me
    Harley looks pretty cool but then I'm definitely seeing more Margot Robbie on display than Harley Quinn
    She's supposed to have multiple outfits in this movie to show off

Also according to Tom Hardy Harley has a pretty big role in this movie so that's good news

Quote Originally Posted by Predator JP View Post
    Margot Robbie looks great as Harley.

CEIsEcEUkAAQ7bl.jpg
    More pix from the set here:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-set-time.html

Always Rakzo

The recent issue of Convergence: Harley Quinn was once again fun.

Really liked the "Rabbit's season" reference.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rakzo View Post
    The recent issue of Convergence: Harley Quinn was once again fun.

Really liked the "Rabbit's season" reference.
    yess they confirmed her powers
    super strength
    healing
    and toxin immnity