Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by quinnzel View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's exceptional acrobatic abilities and speed, and I think she's still immune to most toxins like Joker gas. And then as stated above, she's still got her trusty 'ol mallet. I know in the 2001 Kesel/Dodson run Ivy injects Harley with something that enhances her abilities to near superhuman capacity and makes her immune to most toxins, and I think that's carried over, but don't quote me on that because I might be totally wrong!
    That was in Dini's special when she was first introduced in No Mans Land.

Always Rakzo

Harley: "I must be dreaming, pitch me"

Peegee: "Where"

Harley: "In Brooklyn would be nice"

Peegee: "Which part of you is Brooklyn"

I don't even know what "Brooklyn" means but this still was greatly gay.

I loved this issue. The team has really found its groove (after a bumpy first few issues). It is completely ridiculous but it really works.

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

"It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by quinnzel View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's exceptional acrobatic abilities and speed, and I think she's still immune to most toxins like Joker gas. And then as stated above, she's still got her trusty 'ol mallet. I know in the 2001 Kesel/Dodson run Ivy injects Harley with something that enhances her abilities to near superhuman capacity and makes her immune to most toxins, and I think that's carried over, but don't quote me on that because I might be totally wrong!
    Im wondering about that becasue in an issue f suicide squad some poison ivy wannabee knocked her out with some toxic dart, and i was thinking inst she immune to all that. Thats why she can kiss ivy without dying

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

"It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Rakzo View Post
    Harley: "I must be dreaming, pitch me"

Peegee: "Where"

Harley: "In Brooklyn would be nice"

Peegee: "Which part of you is Brooklyn"

I don't even know what "Brooklyn" means but this still was greatly gay.
    Brooklyn is a neighborhood in New York City.

Mighty Member

Harley 's found a new bff with PowerGirl.

Always Rakzo

Quote Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
    NO FRIKKING WAY!

I'm talking what part of Harley is Brooklyn.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakzo View Post
    NO FRIKKING WAY!

I'm talking what part of Harley is Brooklyn.
    Well it says you're from Peru, so how am I supposed to know how much you know about New York?

Quote Originally Posted by spark627 View Post
    I loved this issue. The team has really found its groove (after a bumpy first few issues). It is completely ridiculous but it really works.
    i wish i could agree. while it is over the top, and somewhat fun, i would love for a new writing team. The art is nice though.

I can't stand the supporting characters.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
    Oh god. Lol.

Extraordinary Member

So will powergirl remember Harley as the girl who dropped a mountain on her in the suicide squad? Will they still be friends after she gets her memory back? Ihope so i want harley to have a bunch of freinds and allys all over DC

Quote Originally Posted by jump View Post
    That was in Dini's special when she was first introduced in No Mans Land.
    Really? I had no idea! I haven't read No Man's Land yet so that's cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Im wondering about that becasue in an issue f suicide squad some poison ivy wannabee knocked her out with some toxic dart, and i was thinking inst she immune to all that. Thats why she can kiss ivy without dying
    It's been a while since I've read Suicide Squad so I don't remember that specifically but I wouldn't be surprised. They probably forgot or just messed up because Harley's immunity to toxins and stuff has been canon for a while now.

Regarding issue 12, I finally read it last night, and I really enjoyed it. I've really loved this whole arc with Power Girl. It's just been hilarious and a lot of fun. Power Girl is so much the moral high-roader and then there's Harley who just basically undoes everything she tries to do but she's trying so hard to do good things and it just doesn't work out.

I grabbed the Lego variant cover. How about you guys?
    Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender

Can't believe I haven't posted here yet. I adore Harley, she has been my favorite comic character since B:TAS so long ago. I was so happy when she was brought over to the regular comic universe. Just so pleased to see so many people share the HQ love!

harley4.jpg