Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rakzo View Post
    Just read the Holiday Special, it was really charming.
    ITA! Loved it

Quote Originally Posted by spark627 View Post
    I enjoyed it so much! I think it was the best of the special issues, mainly bc it was 3 stories, the other special issues felt a little drawn out. I really loved how Harley went into Dr. mode in the first story.
    I have to agree as well. I really enjoyed the Annual, too, but this one really won me over and I enjoyed it a lot more than the Comic-Con special.

Quote Originally Posted by Art School Dropout View Post
    LOVED that these were included. I love the Bombshell Harley look so much.

Which of the three stories in the special were your guys' favorite? I loved them all but I really loved that Darwyn Cooke illustrated the entire last one. His art in some places looked so much like classic Harley.
    Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

"It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Always Rakzo

In Harley Quinn news:

Harley wants to see Power Girl take a shower.

Also, I'm pretty sure she proposed her to make out.

TOTALLY NOT GAY!

Harley was just joking obviously
    Seriously though DC has been pretty blatant about Harley's bisexual status

Mighty Member

The Power Girl team up has been great.

tltid

Ultimate Member

So is that scene from the latest issue of HQ, or SS? Also Harley vs. Deathstroke, that should be interesting (to say the least).

That was from Deathstroke #3
    Harley and Batman are featured in the next arc
    Tony Daniel is drawing Harley as just pale instead of chalk white which is new but I really like the costume
    Not really feeling the dialogue but that's par for the course with Harley everywhere outside her own book

Ultimate Member

Well I don't like the perma-white skin, so I'm cool with that.

And yes, the costume is MUCH better than her normal New-52 one.

I'd like it if more artists played around with Harley's hair color too. I mean the red and black hair look is so much better than the red and blue look.
    If she can't be blond at least make her look presentable

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
    That was from Deathstroke #3
    Harley and Batman are featured in the next arc
    Tony Daniel is drawing Harley as just pale instead of chalk white which is new but I really like the costume
    Not really feeling the dialogue but that's par for the course with Harley everywhere outside her own book
    So Harley is going to team up with Batman in an effort to take down Deathstoke ? If so, that should be indeed interesting.

Huh. Daniel's look for Harley is pretty reminiscent of of her Arkham City design. Especially with the choker and pants.

I like Daniels' Harley. As long as it's not the look she sports in the Suicide Squad book I'm happy. Seriously what were they thinking? The frilled collar, the Lobo/The Crow eye make up, and a freaking cape.

I agree with Nite-Wing in that the dialogue was way out of character. Taking calls from Waller like a good soldier. Not Harley.

Extraordinary Member

See now this costume is closer to the arkham city design we liked so much. No capes Please, that would only hinder her movements. The make up seem to come and go I thought it was a permanent issue from the permawhite skin-condition but every artist is on and off about it. I know its suppose to be clever and look like the mask she use to have, but Harley Quinn can't hide her identity and and she knows it. Also the red and black is easier to look at, the blue thing is really th most confusing piece of her outfit.

Anyway she looks great here, I know she being used to boost his sales but I hope we don't have to see him smacking her around, I want her to have a chance

Will definitely be checking out the Deathstroke arc. I like the way she looks but I'm with you guys about the dialogue. It's a little flat and sounds a little out-of-character. Maybe if there was a hint of her accent somewhere in there.

Just got around to reading the latest HQ issue and it was hilarious as usual. I really hope we get to see another Harley/PG team up in the near future because it was awesome and I really enjoyed every minute of it.
    Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender