Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536 LastLast

Another Variant Cover for Batman 50 including Harley! This is 3 connecting covers by Joe Madureira, exclusively for 4colorbeast.

4EA43A6E-61AD-4962-94C4-2ABD8C28B2E5.jpg
    Last edited by WontonGirl; 06-11-2018 at 09:16 AM.

So it seems like Harley will be front and centre in the King’s crisis event. It will be interesting to see how Harley is used, hopefully it’s more like King’s Batman and less like Dark Knight Metal.

Tom King is a good writer so I know he isn't just shoehorning Harley into a story to sell comics
    She seems to actually have a big role in this book and isn't there to just spew one liners(even though I don't want that to stop altogether)
    She on the front of the cover
    Last edited by Nite-Wing; 06-16-2018 at 05:46 PM.

Default Harley Quinn #44

> When Harley Quinn finds herself hammer-deep in a paranoid spiral, the last thing she needs is for someone to blow up her favorite bodega! Worse, the only clue she finds seems to indicate Harley herself was the actual target of the attack! What’s a girl to do when she’s pushed all her friends away just as someone decides to kill her?

Run of the mill conclusion to a 2-parter but much better than part 1 was. There was good art and a feel good ending. "The Reaper's" mindset got a lot more focus and started to come across as an intriguing twist on the legacy codenamed entity. It was more entertaining than the superparanoia mode the plotpitch was trying to dump on Harley. Good-bye Frank and June, have a good life but don't come back. But as for The Reaper, it might be neat to see him(plural) revisited by any of the Bat-titles. Pyg and him probably will get away before the cops arrive anyways..

copyOfFirstPage._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg
    Last edited by Bookem Danno; 06-22-2018 at 04:01 PM. Reason: link

Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
    Tom King is a good writer so I know he isn't just shoehorning Harley into a story to sell comics
    She seems to actually have a big role in this book and isn't there to just spew one liners(even though I don't want that to stop altogether)
    She on the front of the cover
    Not sure I’m down with actual story, but cool to see Harley get a big role in a universe centric tale. Hope she gets a good showing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bookem Danno View Post
    > When Harley Quinn finds herself hammer-deep in a paranoid spiral, the last thing she needs is for someone to blow up her favorite bodega! Worse, the only clue she finds seems to indicate Harley herself was the actual target of the attack! What’s a girl to do when she’s pushed all her friends away just as someone decides to kill her?

Run of the mill conclusion to a 2-parter but much better than part 1 was. There was good art and a feel good ending. "The Reaper's" mindset got a lot more focus and started to come across as an intriguing twist on the legacy codenamed entity. It was more entertaining than the superparanoia mode the plotpitch was trying to dump on Harley. Good-bye Frank and June, have a good life but don't come back. But as for The Reaper, it might be neat to see him(plural) revisited by any of the Bat-titles. Pyg and him probably will get away before the cops arrive anyways..

copyOfFirstPage._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg
    Yeah I enjoyed this issue much more than the first, the whole paranoia thing came out of nowhere but it was settled in a one story so I’m okay with it.

Just read Prelude to a Wedding Harley vs Joker. It was pretty good. Nice to see them with so much one on one time. I was kind of surprised at the ending, but that really said something about how Joker feels about Harley.

Quote Originally Posted by Slim Shady View Post
    Just read Prelude to a Wedding Harley vs Joker. It was pretty good. Nice to see them with so much one on one time. I was kind of surprised at the ending, but that really said something about how Joker feels about Harley.
    Yeah it was a very good, Harley and Joker going at it is always very entertaining and the writer wrote Harley very well.

I bought the Prelude for my daughter, but I read it too because she said it was very good. I like the art, the artist drew a very cute Harley. Great and fun story too from Seeley. It leads right into Batman #49. Which adds to the silliness of the gun the Joker finds. He finds this gun (in this issue) in Batman #49 he fires it more times than the ammo it can carry and has reloads (even though he just found the gun). Aside from that, great issue.

New synopsis for the Harley Quinn cartoon:

Harley Quinn follows Harley’s adventures after she breaks up with the Joker and strikes out on her own in this new adult animated comedy. With the help of Poison Ivy and a ragtag crew of DC castoffs, Harley tries to earn a seat at the biggest table in villainy: the Legion of the Doom.

hmmm I really need to see some development pics for this animated series
    at least know what the art style will look like
    I doubt they could pull an on model amanda connor style series off for cheap

I didn't really like Old Lady Harley and all but I guess another mini from Tieri is nice
    https://www.newsarama.com/40826-old-...new-title.html

Power Girl is the president of the US

I didn't really like Old Lady Harley and all but I guess another mini from Tieri is nice

Harley mania is still in full-swing .

I'm really looking forward to that, myself.

Pretty psyched for Apokalips Harley too.
    Batman - Daredevil

CED2173A-4EA9-4C78-A0E0-EF8EF79BAEF5.jpg

Frank Cho variant. I love curvy Harley.