Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
    Yeah that's gotta be a daredevil reference no obscure lawyer characters in dc
    She also mentioned batsman origin so in her crazy babble she figured out who batman was
    1) She also dismissed Batman's origin as being silly.
    2) Is there any superhero lawyers in DC?

Fantastic Member

Well I can't speak for other boards BUT I for one have become very fond of the Deadshot/Harley character pairing. He's stone-cold crazy and she's absolutely bonkers. I thought they played very well off each other in Assault on Arkham.

Another thing I found interesting in Arkham and I find it happens to Harley a lot, she's often underestimated even by those who know how absolutely bat-crazy she is. During the Joker/Deadshot fight, Lawton wen't after the Joker and ran right past Harley, leaving her completely free. Batman didn't even hesitate to grab Harley and swing her to safety with him when the Helicopter was about to crash.

I hope we see more of Deadshot and Harley in the animated movies and in the comics.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by PowerPlay25 View Post
    Well I can't speak for other boards BUT I for one have become very fond of the Deadshot/Harley character pairing. He's stone-cold crazy and she's absolutely bonkers. I thought they played very well off each other in Assault on Arkham.

Another thing I found interesting in Arkham and I find it happens to Harley a lot, she's often underestimated even by those who know how absolutely bat-crazy she is. During the Joker/Deadshot fight, Lawton wen't after the Joker and ran right past Harley, leaving her completely free. Batman didn't even hesitate to grab Harley and swing her to safety with him when the Helicopter was about to crash.

I hope we see more of Deadshot and Harley in the animated movies and in the comics.
    To be honest, Batman knew the bomb was inside Harley's mace. Thats why he saved her make no mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokimaru View Post
    Can someone Please for the love of Mike tell me why people expect Harley to be this innocent flower in need of Protection instead of the Murderous Psycho that she is? People on another board were even bitching about her portrayal in Assault on Arkham and that she spoilers:
    wouldn't just sleep with Lawton
    end of spoilers like that but didn't Harley bang for Professor to get a A+ in Mad Love and parade around on a skimpy see-trough negligee not to mention her classic outfit leaves nothing to the imagination. What gives?
    Harley sleeps with Deadshot in Suicide Squad so their hook-up in Assault on Arkham wasn't the first time she and him got together... I don't know why people would be so upset unless they just assumed this is the first time they got together or they just don't like Harley and Floyd together? I've always liked them together so far and I think, as others have said, they play well off each other. And you're right, Harley's definitely not shy about sleeping around, which they've made quite clear in a number of stories about her origin and it's stated explicitly in Mad Love that she slept her way through school and that was how she made it to Arkham.

I actually wasn't aware that anyone thought of Harley as someone who needed protection since I think she's proven herself pretty capable of defending herself with her giant mallet, acrobatics and any kind of gun (not to mention explosives). I actually thought it was always kind of the exactly opposite, that Harley was so absolutely bonkers that everyone knew she was dangerous.
    Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

"It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

^ Now THAT would make an awesome art print/poster. I'd hang that baby up in a heart-beat

I saw DC post it on their Instagram account, but I was confused... is this just to promote New Suicide Squad #4 or is this supposed to be the actual cover for #4? Either way, it's bad-ass.
    Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkKnightReturns View Post
    To be honest, Batman knew the bomb was inside Harley's mace. Thats why he saved her make no mistake.
    He could have just taken her mallet. I think batman has a soft spot for Harley. Whenever they fight in the arkham series he typically just let's her take herself out. No arm breaking or brutal takedowns on harley

Ugh that suicide squad cover is a mess dc should really just decide what colors they want Harleys hair to be.
    Last edited by Nite-Wing; 08-19-2014 at 02:36 AM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
    He could have just taken her mallet. I think batman has a soft spot for Harley. Whenever they fight in the arkham series he typically just let's her take herself out. No arm breaking or brutal takedowns on harley
    You may have a point there.

Proud owner of that shirt. ^^

"It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

^ Really love those bombshell variant covers. Hadn't seen that one before. Is it coming out soon?

My favorite part of New Suicide Squad #3 was Harley reassuring Black Manta that she's just helping JD because after all, she's a psychiatrist.

BANNED

Updated!

November 2013 Comic Book Sales Figures
    Harley Quinn 0 $2.99 DC 114,212 rank 2nd

December 2013 Comic Book Sales Figures

Harley Quinn 1 $2.99 DC 92,153 rank 7th
    Harley Quinn 0 $2.99 DC 4,989
    Harley Quinn Night And Day Amazon data for this TPB $16.99 DC 440

January 2014 Comic Book Sales Figures
    Harley Quinn 2 $2.99 DC 66,363 rank 8th
    Harley Quinn 1 $2.99 DC 3,165
    Harley Quinn 0 $2.99 DC 1,971
    Harley Quinn Preludes And Knock Knock Jokes Amazon data for this TPB $19.99 DC 1,230

February 2014 Comic Book Sales Figures
    Harley Quinn 3 $2.99 DC 63,967 rank 11th
    DC Comics Presents Harley Quinn 1 $7.99 DC 15,587
    Harley Quinn 1 $2.99 DC 8,273
    Harley Quinn 2 $2.99 DC 6,995

March 2014 Comic Book Sales Figures
    Harley Quinn 4 $2.99 DC 63,120 rank 14th
    Harley Quinn 1 $2.99 DC 5,655
    Harley Quinn 0 $2.99 DC 4,678
    Harley Quinn 2 $2.99 DC 3,126
    Harley Quinn 3 $2.99 DC 2,820
    Harley Quinn Welcome To Metropolis Amazon data for this TPB $19.99 DC 4,327

April 2014 Comic Book Sales Figures
    Harley Quinn 5 $2.99 DC 63,155 rank 15th
    Harley Quinn 1 $2.99 DC 3,019
    Harley Quinn Welcome To Metropolis Amazon data for this TPB $19.99 DC 804
    Harley Quinn Preludes And Knock Knock Jokes Amazon data for this TPB $19.99 DC 584
    Harley Quinn Night And Day Amazon data for this TPB $16.99 DC 541

May 2014 Comic Book Sales Figures
    Harley Quinn 6 $2.99 DC 62,467 rank 14th
    Harley Quinn 2 $2.99 DC 5,547
    Dc Comics Presents Harley Quinn 1 $7.99 DC 3,668
    Harley Quinn Welcome To Metropolis Amazon data for this TPB $19.99 DC 460
    Harley Quinn Preludes And Knock Knock Jokes Amazon data for this TPB $19.99 DC 391

June 2014 Comic Book Sales Figures
    Harley Quinn 7 $2.99 DC 93,266 rank 4th
    Harley Quinn 0 Directors Cut $4.99 DC 15,730
    Harley Quinn 1 $2.99 DC 8,047
    Harley Quinn 3 $2.99 DC 6,033
    Harley Quinn Welcome To Metropolis Amazon data for this TPB $19.99 DC 412
    Harley Quinn Preludes and Knock Knock Jokes Amazon data for this TPB $19.99 DC 405

July 2014 Comic Book Sales Figures
    Harley Quinn 8 $2.99 DC 76,827
    Harley Quinn Invades Comic Con Intl San Diego 1 $4.99 DC 64,978
    Harley Quinn Preludes And Knock Knock Jokes Amazon data for this TPB $19.99 DC 963

August 2014 Comic Book Sales Figures
    Harley Quinn 9 $2.99 DC 71,522
    Harley Quinn 10 $2.99 DC 58,500
    Harley Quinn Preludes And Knock Knock Jokes Amazon data for this TPB $19.99 DC 430

September 2014 Comic Book Sales Figures
    Harley Quinn Futures End 1 $3.99 DC 105,382
    Harley Quinn Futures End 1 Std. Ed. $2.99 DC 13,798
    Harley Quinn Vengeance Unlimited Amazon data for this TPB $19.99 DC 3,955

BANNED

So, wait a min, there were people out there who DIDN'T like Harley in assault on arkham?! I honestly think AoA is the best dc animated feature to date (the previous being mask of the phantasm, classic). But deadshot wasn't all that great imo, he did fit the leader role, but his look was pretty cheezy.

I think the main complaint with Harley in Assault on Arkham was how sexed up she was,she had her cute and funny moments but not as much. Also She had sex with deadshot and should have stuck with him not go running back to the joker and his weird obsession with her skin.

I liked the new HARLEY Quinn that came out today. never thought I'd see superhero comic with two people going shopping and talking the whole time.