View Poll Results: Which current versions of these characters would you like to see team-up with Batman again?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aquaman (B&tB #82)

22 29.33%
  • Atom (B&tB #77)

16 21.33%
  • Batgirl (B&tB #78)

18 24.00%
  • Creeper (B&tB #80)

13 17.33%
  • Deadman (B&tB #79)

23 30.67%
  • Eclipso (B&tB #64)

7 9.33%
  • Flash (B&tB #67, 81)

24 32.00%
  • Green Arrow (B&tB #71)

38 50.67%
  • Green Lantern (B&tB #59, 69)

25 33.33%
  • Hawkman (B&tB #70)

25 33.33%
  • Metal Men (B&tB #74)

12 16.00%
  • Metamorpho (B&tB #68)

16 21.33%
  • Plastic Man (B&tB #76)

19 25.33%
  • Spectre (B&tB #75)

20 26.67%
  • Wonder Woman (B&tB #78)

27 36.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default If DC gave us a Batman team-up book,, who'd you like to see show up in it?

If DC decided to revive a book like The Brave & the Bold as a Batman team-up book in the present-day DC New 52/DCYou main universe, who'd you like to guest-star along with Batman?

And, for the heck of it. I've added a poll with Batman's earliest guest-stars in B&tB, but feel free to suggest others as well.

Aquaman (B&tB #82)
    Atom (B&tB #77)
    Batgirl (B&tB #78)
    Creeper (B&tB #80)
    Deadman (B&tB #79)
    Eclipso (B&tB #64)
    Flash (B&tB #67, 81)
    Green Arrow (B&tB #71)
    Green Lantern (B&tB #59, 69)
    Hawkman (B&tB #70)
    Metal Men (B&tB #74)
    Metamorpho (B&tB #68)
    Plastic Man (B&tB #76)
    Spectre (B&tB #75)
    Wonder Woman (B&tB #78)

Last edited by MajorHoy; 02-08-2021 at 02:23 PM. Reason: replaced missing image

This title needs to come back. One of my favorites to look for as im hunting back issues! I would add Azreal to this list. First issue, Batman/JeanPaul. Maybe Batman Beyond. Superman from Superman:Lois and Clark. God......so many possibilities. Make this happen DC!

The Brave and the Bold should be an ongoing miniseries or a seasonal trade paperback.

I'd like to see a Brave and the Bold type that teams up a Batfamily member with a great DCU member. You could have:

Damian Wayne and Hal Jordan
    Spoiler and Supergirl
    Grayson and Zatanna
    Tim Drake and the Metal Men

Quote Originally Posted by joybeans View Post
    I'd like to see a Brave and the Bold type that teams up a Batfamily member with a great DCU member. You could have:

Damian Wayne and Hal Jordan
    Spoiler and Supergirl
    Grayson and Zatanna
    Tim Drake and the Metal Men
    I could see that, but I think DC would need to keep it to Bat-family members as one of the headliners if they wanted it to sell well. Runs where the team-ups have involved various other heroes can be interesting, but I don't know how well they would sell unless you had MAJOR writers & artists involved.

pygophile and podophile Dr. Cheesesteak's Avatar

What's the extent of Metamorpho's appearances been like in the DCU Post-FP? Just cameos?

I still voted for him based on his traditional character concepts, and as if Element Woman was his stand-in.
    Comics were definitely happier, breezier and more confident in their own strengths before Hollywood and the Internet turned the business of writing superhero stories into the production of low budget storyboards or, worse, into conformist, fruitless attempts to impress or entertain a small group of people who appear to hate comics and their creators. -- Grant Morrison, 2008

trade-waiting - Ice Cream Man, Monstress

backlog - Blade of the Immortal, Mignolaverse, Mind MGMT, Promethea

Incredible Member

Detective Chimp / Batman, yes, a first issue starring Detective Chimp, guest featuring Batman.

Then, may be regularly Batman, but this time, with characters from the deepest, wildest, obscurest, least expectest wells of DC lore, like the Inferior 5, Rex the Wonder Dog, Wild Dog, and Space Canine Patrol Agents, rather than the same old Green Arrow and Wildcat.

All of the above and then some. Batman is one of the most versatile characters in comics. A series where he teams up with a different hero every arc would be awesome. Marvel did the same thing with Spider-Man back in the day and it was very enjoyable (Marvel Team-Up).

All of the above and more. I'd love to see a monthly team-up book with Batman. I really enjoyed that brief run on Tomasi's Batman & Robin where Damian was out of the picture and so it became Batman and Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Frankenstein, etc. I'd buy more of that in a heartbeat.

A batman team up book would be great
    Batman and Robin was at its best when Damian was dead and he got replaced by other characters

Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
    A batman team up book would be great
    Batman and Robin was at its best when Damian was dead and he got replaced by other characters
    Man, that's HARSH!

Anyway, thought I'd revive this thread and see what people may have to say these days.

And, at the moment, the top poll results were:
    * Green Arrow = 11 votes
    * Wonder Woman = 11 votes
    * Aquaman = 10 votes
    * Deadman = 10 votes
    * Flash = 8 votes
    * Green Lantern = 8 votes
    * Spectre = 8 votes

However, keep in mind the last previous post was from November of 2015; I have no idea when anybody last voted on the poll.

At this point the team-up of Batman and Robin is actually pretty rare, so that.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Always liked stories with Batman and Green Arrow. Too bad they won't let Batman be on TV.

I'd love to see team-ups with everyone, I want a Brave & the Bold series back. I didn't mark Eclipso because I hate IC and that name is still tainted to me.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Extraordinary Member

No I want a 12 issue nightwing teamup book
    all around the world running into different friends and allies solving a mystery beating up badguys having a laught
    Nighwing and

Robin
    Flash
    Superman
    Batgirl & Starfire
    Huntress
    Tempest and Arsenal
    WonderWoman
    Alfred
    Midnighter/Red Hood
    (Booster Gold) - Joke character
    Titans