Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    All-New Member

Default A list would be helpful please!!!!

So can you guys give me list of books to read like
    The main 700
    Clone saga(includng issue numbers)
    The others,venom and other main standalone comics including the issue numbers please i can afford to buy all digital comics you guys tell me.Thanks in advance

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by alcatraz1812 View Post
    So can you guys give me list of books to read like
    The main 700
    Clone saga(includng issue numbers)
    The others,venom and other main standalone comics including the issue numbers please i can afford to buy all digital comics you guys tell me.Thanks in advance
    Just to make sure: Are you asking for a "complete" list, "best of" or "essential"?

So every Spider-Man comic ever, up to Amazing #700? Because that's a LOT of comics. Like, thousands. I haven't even read that much.
    "It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life

"If you can't say anything nice about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

"You're much stronger than you think you are." - Superman, on humankind

All-New, All-Different Marvel Checklist

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Michael P View Post
    So every Spider-Man comic ever, up to Amazing #700? Because that's a LOT of comics. Like, thousands. I haven't even read that much.
    Not to mention if he is planning on buying digital there are still some gaps that have not been officially put out yet.

Superior Spider-Man is what got me into comics. I had absolutely no clue what had been going on in the comic universe, let alone Spidey's world, when I jumpe on. You'll be fine just reading Superior and forward if you choose to do so.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bor View Post
    Just to make sure: Are you asking for a "complete" list, "best of" or "essential"?
    I want a complete list that includes all about spidey even if it doesn't have to deal with superior Spiderman the books to read others and clone saga and even the books that has to do with a tiny part in the main issues other than standalone comics such as x men or whatever cross overs.

All-New Member

Default Sorry to bump but this is the only thread that has some info

I want a complete list that includes all about spidey even if it doesn't have to deal with superior Spiderman the books to read others and clone saga and even the books that has to do with a tiny part in the main issues other than standalone comics such as x men or whatever cross overs.

Can you please tell me?

Can you please tell me?
    Are you looking for a complete list of appearances? I honestly don't know if one exists.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

BANNED

Can you please tell me?
    I know I am repeating myself but how are you planning to read these? What format/formats or is that not important? We are talking 1000+ issues here if you actually want to read EVERYTHING its going to cost a lot of money. Really there is no reason to read everything to enjoy or know the character.

Like the others said, there's are some crossovers, but reading the main 700 would be fine. Spectacular Spiderman that started in the late 70's is basicly more AMS along with Web of Spiderman in the 80's.

All-New Member

Thanks for the replies I saw some articles that mentioned about different Spiderman comics like house of m ,Spidermen, spider island,peter parker spiderman and some thing known as the identity crisis which takes place in three different Spiderman comics how can I know which issue to read next? I am just too concerned about Spiderman in his main books, not into his role in other comic titles

All-New Member

@ff-fighter I am not looking for spidey's crossovers in other series I just want to know about spidey in the main universe and get to know about the spider verse.It's just I am too obsessed with the character that compels me to read all of his adventures. I have aready read nearly 100 issues of the asm.
    Last edited by alcatraz1812; 04-26-2016 at 10:50 PM.

All-New Member

I know I am repeating myself but how are you planning to read these? What format/formats or is that not important? We are talking 1000+ issues here if you actually want to read EVERYTHING its going to cost a lot of money. Really there is no reason to read everything to enjoy or know the character.
    My friend has most of the asm series and I have a marvel unlimited account which gives me access to most books I believe.

BANNED

My friend has most of the asm series and I have a marvel unlimited account which gives me access to most books I believe.
    Okay then you should be fine for ASM if that is mainly what you want to read. The problem is mainly with a lot of the side series which is not as completely available in other formats then the original single issues. A lot of these, while pretty good reading, are not essential reading. Although stuff like spetacular is pretty important.

All-New Member

Okay then you should be fine for ASM if that is mainly what you want to read. The problem is mainly with a lot of the side series which is not as completely available in other formats then the original single issues. A lot of these, while pretty good reading, are not essential reading. Although stuff like spetacular is pretty important.
    OK that pretty much answers what I was looking for. The second question is how do I know what issue to read next coz the identity crisis (something I am aware of) takes place in three different spidey books are there any other story lines like that?