Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920
    Ultimate Member

The problem with the Irish history and mythology part is that it could make a good story for her perhaps but would it sell well enough for Marvel to actually do it...though that part of her leadership again was because someone else left, she should get a leadership role from the start somewhere important and not a satellite team...my point was that Terry's friendship with M wasn't as old and explored as her relationship with others so less likely to come up again less the writer has only gone back a few years...
    Last edited by LoganAlpha30X33; 12-31-2018 at 07:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    My point is that just because writers haven't had Monet mention Terry doesn't mean their friendship is forgotten. Much like Warpath, who I don't recall mentioning Terry recently either.
    Exactly. When was the last time Warpath talked to Siryn or even mentioned her anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Joe View Post
    The whole Ulster Cycle and other Irish mythology probably should be explored. Relationships between the Banshee, the Morrigan, Queen (or the Goddess) Maeve and Cuchulain etc could be looked at. The family could be tied to all kinds of Irish mythology.

I would be all for buying that kind of book.
    I'm not all that fond of the Morrigan story, mostly because it's keeping Terry out of the X-comics. But, if a writer would use the Morrigan for a handful of stories before returning her back to a mortal mutant, I could be okay with that. Terry could get some new stories, and then we could hopefully get her back in a regular comic again.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    The problem with the Irish history and mythology part is that it could make a good story for her perhaps but would it sell well enough for Marvel to actually do it...though that part of her leadership again was because someone else left, she should get a leadership role from the start somewhere important and not a satellite team...my point was that Terry's friendship with M wasn't as old and explored as her relationship with others so less likely to come up again less the writer has only gone back a few years...
    The Irish mythology stuff could sell if it was a story that happened in a regular X-comic, and not just as it's own series.

Where would you have Siryn get a leadership role from that isn't in a satellite team? And some of those satellite teams are every bit as fun to read as the main X-Men teams.

Ultimate Member

It doesn't matter how much fun they are to read if they keep her off in the boonies for years on end, she should be on one of the main X-teams before the likes of Armor and Pixie at the very least...my point was that some were seeming to think that her friendship with M was so strong and I was arguing that it wasn't...

Just thinking that the Morrigan stuff could be what is keeping her in limbo and yeah I doubt that it could work as a standalone story and I'd fear that unless she got a push that any storyline in which at the end she'd be back to her old self would take to long and never get done and then only get more convoluted as it went...