Thread: Deathstroke

Default Deathstroke

I have a question for the big dc fans. I like DS, but never been a big dc reader just here and there. Curious why he hasnt killed more heroes? I get for the sake of the story he cant kill batman but have they ever explained why he hasnt?

Hes one if the most skilled fighters in comics and tacticaly hes up there with batman and black panther. He knows every weakness and has 50 plans, and 100 contingencies for each fight. I havent read enough dc comics to know why he hasnt killed any heavy hitters or left batman alive a few times(guessing cause no one payed him to kill him or some kinda respect) . Just curious oifsomeone can break it down for me.

Deathstroke kills for money. If he were to kill a big name hero it would bring the world down on him. Basically it's bad for business.

BANNED

Because fans of the victim will crucify the writer and the character, as was what happened when DS killed Ryan Choi.

Also it's bad comicbook writing if the villain kills the hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Deathstroke kills for money. If he were to kill a big name hero it would bring the world down on him. Basically it's bad for business.
    Thats the answer im looking for its bad for business. That makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
    Because fans of the victim will crucify the writer and the character, as was what happened when DS killed Ryan Choi.

Also it's bad comicbook writing if the villain kills the hero.
    I know that i alreasy stated he doesnt kill batman for the sake of the story batman cant die. Just saying he can kill him without too much of a struggle. I think batmans put up the biggest fight out of all the non powered heros but not enough. Was wondering what reason the writers use to have him not kill these heros. Bad for bussiness cause the extra attention makes sense. You kill batman and you have an endless list of people now making it there job to stop you. Thats a in story reason i can accept.