Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Could you list anything specific?
    Maybe I'm exaggerating ( though it is still better than what's been going on lately) but she is at least semi competent in what she does I.e when Gwepoool murders a cop that knows her, so in order not to put any other associates in danger she goes to somone outside her list of associates and is concerned that a potentially dangerous item is in the hands of a psychopath.
    Last edited by Mauled; 11-06-2015 at 03:16 AM.

BANNED

From the ASM #5 review: "The over-the-top villainy of this character – maybe Humberto Ramos can illustrate a moustache for her to twirl since it really has reached that point – reads as being so incoherent, that I’d just as rather Slott have created a brand new character." That is a really good summary of how bad her characterization is. And I love that, by the review of #6, "it’s not even worth harping on the absolutely brutal characterization of Black Cat/Felicia Hardy" suggest that it's apparent that Felicia's characterization is so terrible that just pointing it out is like beating a dead horse.

Ah yes, I've read Stillanerd's review before. "Only the idea of her stealing back the very stuff she had stolen over years of being a thief makes her out to be petty because, once again, her entire motive in wanting to rebuild her life after SpOck “ruined” it wasn’t believable to begin with." That gets to something important. When the very foundation of her heel turn is hard to suspend disbelief for, it doesn't matter how far you go with it. Felicia being evil already makes little sense, and further attempts to make us buy into the idea just make the effort even more embarrassing.

Incredible Member

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Roxas View Post
    From the ASM #5 review: "The over-the-top villainy of this character – maybe Humberto Ramos can illustrate a moustache for her to twirl since it really has reached that point – reads as being so incoherent, that I’d just as rather Slott have created a brand new character." That is a really good summary of how bad her characterization is. And I love that, by the review of #6, "it’s not even worth harping on the absolutely brutal characterization of Black Cat/Felicia Hardy" suggest that it's apparent that Felicia's characterization is so terrible that just pointing it out is like beating a dead horse.

Ah yes, I've read Stillanerd's review before. "Only the idea of her stealing back the very stuff she had stolen over years of being a thief makes her out to be petty because, once again, her entire motive in wanting to rebuild her life after SpOck “ruined” it wasn’t believable to begin with." That gets to something important. When the very foundation of her heel turn is hard to suspend disbelief for, it doesn't matter how far you go with it. Felicia being evil already makes little sense, and further attempts to make us buy into the idea just make the effort even more embarrassing.
    I think this has relevance to the thread and Mr Slott

tumblr_nxmokyadWs1su2of1o1_400.jpg