Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default EXCLUSIVE: Justice League Powers Up On Manapul's "Darkseid War" Covers

Flash, Green Lantern, Shazam and Superman take on a whole new energy in these stylish "Darkseid War" one-shot covers from Francis Manapul.

Full article here.

Manapul is a phenomenal talent. Might be my favourite artist at DC right now.
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.

Spectacular Member

i'm kind of in love in with the Kirby'd Green Lantern design.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Timbales View Post
    i second this

BANNED

Flash will pay Aquaman a visit in the one-shot. Maybe fans can stop panicking now. Still wish Cyborg was involved.

Wish Diana had gotten one of the one-shots.
    Her or Cyborg's absense is especially galling given that Luthor and Superman seem to be appearing in eachother's one-shots.

Quote Originally Posted by NexusTenebrare View Post
    Wish Diana had gotten one of the one-shots.
    Her or Cyborg's absense is especially galling given that Luthor and Superman seem to be appearing in eachother's one-shots.
    Sexist and racist in the same event.

Get your act together DC

Is that Iris on the Flash cover? At least we finally know where Aquaman is going to turn up, and it might explain where he's been all this time.

Kinda funny that we get to see Hal's New God form when he's the only one who wasn't shown getting it in the latest issue .

Beautiful covers .

Fantastic Member

Wonder Woman is the star of the main title. The diologue boxes are hers, she is depicted as leading the league, and Grail is presented as a foil to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Miller View Post
    Sexist and racist in the same event.

Get your act together DC
    Might want to keep up with the story. Wonder Woman is the main protagonist in the entire tale. The whole thing thus far has been told from her perspective. She doesn't have a one shot because she's the one character not afflicted with this because she's already a god. She's the one, along with Mister Miracle, who's going to be tasked with restoring her friends.

As far as racism, John Stewart says hello. And count on Cyborg's role in this tying into Billy. They're the ones with the budding bromance so he'll probably be busy trying to help what happened to him.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 10-26-2015 at 03:02 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Might want to keep up with the story. Wonder Woman is the main protagonist in the entire tale. The whole thing thus far has been told from her perspective. She doesn't have a one shot because she's the one character not afflicted with this because she's already a god. She's the one, along with Mister Miracle, who's going to be tasked with restoring her friends.

As far as racism, John Stewart says hello. And count on Cyborg's role in this tying into Billy. They're the ones with the budding bromance so he'll probably be busy trying to help what happened to him.
    I was joking.

Outrage.

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

Looking forward to these one shots, and I agree the Green Lantern cover is pretty awesome!
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Miller View Post
    I was joking.

Outrage.
    ....Dammit, me.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Timbales View Post
    Sure beats the mullet and trenchcoat, doesn't it?

Incredible Member

Can we get Manapul to do Green Lantern full time? I loved what he did art-wise with The Flash. Would love to see him bring his talents to Green Lantern. It would be absurdly gorgeous.