Page 308 of 374 FirstFirst ... 208258298304305306307308309310311312318358 ... LastLast
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 5596

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Ashmore only played the real Jimmy Olson in the Smallville finale, and very briefly.
    My point still stands .

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5YXu8oH...on_share_sheet

Melissa posted a video to Instagram detailing the domestic abuse she suffered under a previous partner. I urge everyone here to view her post and find that video. A heartbreaking, powerful confession.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post

Melissa posted a video to Instagram detailing the domestic abuse she suffered under a previous partner. I urge everyone here to view her post and find that video. A heartbreaking, powerful confession.
    I wonder if that was Blake Jenner. She had an eye injury around the time she first started filming Supergirl and at the time claimed she was injured doing a stunt during filming.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    I wonder if that was Blake Jenner. She had an eye injury around the time she first started filming Supergirl and at the time claimed she was injured doing a stunt during filming.
    That seems to be the consensus. He's the only partner that was linked to her that was younger.

Melissa is as inspirational and strong as the Maid of Might herself.

I feel so terrible for what she had to go through and how long she had to endure such abuse, but I'm glad she's finally been able to move past it and is able to express her story now.

Ultimate Member

Given some of the details that she mentions, and the timeline, it seems like it probably was him. If true, it puts their divorce in a whole new light, since many people blamed her for it before seemingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Given some of the details that she mentions, and the timeline, it seems like it probably was him. If true, it puts their divorce in a whole new light, since many people blamed her for it before seemingly.
    I'm ashamed to admit I thought the divorce was a case of an actor falling in love with a new co-star, a'la Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. Now knowing this, I feel like **** for ever thinking that.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

I don't think they have a problem with interracial couples. Diggle is married to Lyla and they even have a child. Barry is married to Iris and they have a child in the future. Alex is romancing Kelly.
    The James/Kara romance started on CBS, which is a lot more conservative than the CW. And later on they paired James up with Lena, much to the chagrin of the SuperCorp shippers.
    I think it was lack of chemistry. James had far more chemistry with Winn. They should have just made James and Winn a romantic couple. I think most people would have been happy with that.
    If it had to be anybody, I would have preferred Kara with Winn, tbh.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    It also puts into new light the fact that the producers actually had him on the show in season 1. I can't imagine how uncomfortable that made Melissa.
    I'm ashamed to admit I thought the divorce was a case of an actor falling in love with a new co-star, a'la Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. Now knowing this, I feel like **** for ever thinking that.
    Same.

If anything, I have to imagine Chris helped Melissa get over the massive trauma and depression of her previous failed relationship, along with the rest of the Supergirl cast. I'm happy she was able to move on and get into (what I hope) is a much healthier relationship.

Yeah, a lot of the people that hated Mon-El went so far as to accuse Chris Wood of being a home wrecker that broke up Melissa's "happy" marriage to Blake.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It also puts into new light the fact that the producers actually had him on the show in season 1. I can't imagine how uncomfortable that made Melissa.
    I'm actually wondering about the timeline in this. It was mentioned that the eye injury happened right after she was cast, and she said she tried to stick it out for a time. I'm guessing that they were still together when Blake guest starred, and I wonder if that was her attempt at placating him.

Still, I wouldn't mind hearing in the show that Adam died in a plane crash or something now...

Mighty Member

Monitor and Lex working together. Uh Oh!!!!!

Mighty Member

As a Stargate Atlantis fan I couldn’t help saying Go Caldwell GO during the battle. He deserves it for his epic trolling in the former show.

I love the acting Melissa and Katie are doing, I just can't stand the story line. So Kara chose to keep a part of herself secret from Lena. Guess what Lena- life sucks, and then you die. Get over it.

Preach Alex! She speaks the truth! Can she be Supergirl for a season?

There is an idea- let's have a season where Alex get's Kara's powers, and Kara gains Alex's military knowledge. Spend a season walking in each other's shoes.

Does no one notice Shaka Kahn walking around in that getup?

It's funny- I figured that Alex would be mad at Malefac for brainwashing her; I completely forgot he threatened Kelly.

Kara can throw Fort Roz back into space, but she struggles to bust out of a landslide? Really?

Nice to see Leviathan isn't totally done.

You know, Alex and J'onn tossed Max Lord into a cell without due process once. No reason they can't do the same to Lena...

I hope we get a full redemption arc for Andrea in the back half.

I really like that J'onn was able to save his brother. It will be interesting to see if he is actually able to bring peace to Mars.

So happy to see Lex back. I am surprised it's still evil Lex and not Alexander Luthor, but that will make things more interesting.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

I love the acting Melissa and Katie are doing, I just can't stand the story line. So Kara chose to keep a part of herself secret from Lena. Guess what Lena- life sucks, and then you die. Get over it.

Preach Alex! She speaks the truth! Can she be Supergirl for a season?
    She was definitely the voice of reason for that episode.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?