Page 135 of 374 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145185235 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 5596

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Keep Lena on because it's important for Kara to have a female friend who isn't her sister. I think it adds something. Also, yeah, people do expect Lena to go evil because she's Lena Luthor, but if she turns out to be good and her mother is evil and she ends up dead, that's...pretty much Tommy Merlyn.
    Or Eddie Thawne.

Granted the family relationship with Thawne is actually the other way around more or less...

Maybe they'll do what people thought they were going to do with Lionel and Lex over in Smallville...

Couple of seasons down the line, Despero attacks while Superman and the League are over on Rann dealing with Kanjar Ro and a few others. Relationships between humans and Phorians have strengthened and a sort of buddy-system has been established (overseen by the DEO and sort of like Alien Nation). One of the results of Despero's telepathic assault is that buddied-humans were unaffected (or, perhaps, the longer (or stronger) the relationship/bond with their Phorian buddy, the more resilient they are against Despero's attack).

The Phorians and humans (and other aliens) rally together to protect Earth and retrieve the 'greatest minds' that have been stolen (with Despero taking a page from Brainiac's book). Among those who have been abducted are Lillian and Lena.

Long story short, because of an accident when Kara tries to save some of them, there's a sort of mind transfer and Lena 'dies' while 'Lena' lives - ie Lillian is Lena and 'Lillian' is killed. 'Lena' holds Kara responsible for her mother's death, etc.

So that's how they are using Zod. Good. Makes much more sense than having Supergirl fight him.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    So that's how they are using Zod. Good. Makes much more sense than having Supergirl fight him.
    but now we have beating superman....
    when it was stated in previous seasons that she is not as strong as him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sighphi View Post
    but now we have beating superman....
    when it was stated in previous seasons that she is not as strong as him.
    Meh she could have grown stronger over the last year she may not have been stronger in the past because she wasn't using her powers.

Okay that music video for wonder woman was great. Would have been more awsome if Gal was there.

BANNED

A moral fight with someone who has no morals seems like a bad idea.

All-New Member

I dont mind supergirl beating superman but the fact that he got washed by his girl cousin while thinking she was zod and not holding back kind of erked me. That shouldn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by knighted View Post
    I dont mind supergirl beating superman but the fact that he got washed by his girl cousin while thinking she was zod and not holding back kind of erked me. That shouldn't happen.
    So......you do mind.......

anyway, are those white martians good? Or they are just fighting cause everyone is fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Sighphi View Post
    So......you do mind.......

anyway, are those white martians good? Or they are just fighting cause everyone is fighting.
    According to M'Gann they are good.

I guess they wanted Mon El to go lead his people but they could have sent him to earth 1.

So M'Gann and J'onn are from the kentucky part of mars?

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    So M'Gann and J'onn are from the kentucky part of mars?
    Obviously.... the tv version of the characters are different. Which is why i want to see this dimension's version of Green Arrow given that Star City was mentioned. I hope he dresses like the comic book version.

Mighty Member

A baby Doomsday in that capsule?

Could be.

In the comics has Kara ever faced DD?
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    A baby Doomsday in that capsule?
    Lady Doomsday or Zod's girl cousin?

BTW, Mon-el had some sort of accident? That wormhole thing didnt look like it's something he wanted.