Page 354 of 374 FirstFirst ... 254304344350351352353354355356357358364 ... LastLast
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 5596

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Really? I never got the sense that it played out like a romance. But then again, most of what you said about the trust issues hurt and betrayal doesn't seem like a romance to me at all, so maybe it's just my lack of watching romance films?
    Romance "films?" ... I don't know anything about your life, but I guess you're lucky where your romantic life has been so completely free of drama...

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Romance "films?" ... I don't know anything about your life, but I guess you're lucky where your romantic life has been so completely free of drama...
    I've never had a romantic life, sadly. I'd hope it won't be full of hurt and betrayal though should I ever be lucky enough to find somebody.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    I've never had a romantic life, sadly. I'd hope it won't be full of hurt and betrayal though should I ever be lucky enough to find somebody.
    Well hopefully it won't have that, but relationships aint sunshine and rainbows either and they take lots and lots of work.
    Geek / Gamer / Filmmaker / Indy Pro Wrestler
    @SebastionEnvi (Twitter/Instagram)
    youtube.com/SkunkLifeMedia

Incredible Member

Finally got around to watching the latest ep - it at the point where I have to "force" myself to watch the show. I found the Lena subplot the highlight to the episode. How many times to we have to hear the use of the word "fault"? "It's my fault." "No, no, it's my fault!". "Actually. it's my fault!". "It's no ones fault!" Yuck!

Then the whole Dreamer thing. "You should tell Kara." "No, I can't tell Kara." "Ok. I'll tell Kara". "Do you hate me?" "No, you were used, just like me." Yuck!

I figure this is all leading to Lena saving the Superfriends with her new magic powers with a science twist, but the ride to get there is gonna be bumpy.

Jesus, that cat looked bad.

Lena as a witch? Eh, why the hell not. It's the last season anyways, I guess.

This really feels less like a final season and more just yet another average season of Supergirl.

Lena learning magic feels so...season 4 Smallville. Well, that and she was Morgana. I guess nobody can just be normal on this show anymore. Except William I guess.

CW hero about to take down a villain "Wait, let's talk, cause that has never worked and always leads to us getting beaten."
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    CW hero about to take down a villain "Wait, let's talk, cause that has never worked and always leads to us getting beaten."
    "But it worked so well for The Flash!"

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    "But it worked so well for The Flash!"
    Yes, every episode the fastest man alive stands in front of his adversary and tries to talk him into surrendering. Tried and true.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Astonishing Member

Am I the only one that immediately thought "Witches of Eastwick" when they were doing the Lena subplot?

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Clark View Post
    Am I the only one that immediately thought "Witches of Eastwick" when they were doing the Lena subplot?
    Now that you mention it. I'm just not sure why they are trying to squeeze these Kelly and Lena plots in as the show ends.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Now that you mention it. I'm just not sure why they are trying to squeeze these Kelly and Lena plots in as the show ends.
    The Lena plot I'm pretty confident is setup for her to save the day i.e. the Superfriends by end of the season. A Magic vs Magic affair.

Kelly, I have no idea, beyond just another angle to add even more hero diversity to an already diverse cast. A human, black female hero vice an alien one (M'gann).

And why was J'onn shapeshifting never on the table to fool Nxly?

Mxyzptlk is so much fun. I liked that he couldn't use his powers or else be detected, and his hair was crazy.

I was kind of annoyed at everyone's reaction to Lena. I get they hate her mother, but she clearly had no idea what was happening. I'm interested in seeing where her story goes.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    It's been said, but they really missed an opportunity to have a non-costumed support character with Kelly. She should have been someone who stayed behind in the Tower, counseling the other heroes through their problems. And then it occurred to me that the Arrowverse can't ever seem to have non-combatant civilians in their main cast. Diggle got a costume. Lyla was the director of ARGUS, and an agent before that. Both Laurel and Thea both became vigilantes. Hell, even Felicity went into the field a few times. Cisco and Caitlin both became metahuman heroes, even Iris has been a speedster a few times. Both Lance and Joe West were cops that did work with their respective heroes/vigilantes at times. And now in Supergirl, EVERYONE is in a mask. Hell, at this point, I'm waiting for Hellen Slater to show up again and kick ass with the team.

The closest we've had to civilian non-combatant support would have been Moira, and Kate's half-sister, the doctor (and the jury's still out on whether or not she takes Bette Kane's role of Flamebird/Hawkfire).
    I don't think we can really count Felicity since she was in so many episodes and rarely made it into the field, but point taken.

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    then colin morgan should guest star as merlin
    I'd prefer Tom Ellis. Everyone would think he's playing Lucifer but then it turns out he's Cenred.

Quote Originally Posted by wleakr View Post
    Then the whole Dreamer thing. "You should tell Kara." "No, I can't tell Kara." "Ok. I'll tell Kara". "Do you hate me?" "No, you were used, just like me." Yuck!
    Also the fact that Kara has super hearing made all the whispering behind her back seem silly. I guess she didn't want to say anything until Nia herself confessed.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    And why was J'onn shapeshifting never on the table to fool Nxly?
    That probably would've taken away from Dreamer, who wanted to clean up her own mess.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    That probably would've taken away from Dreamer, who wanted to clean up her own mess.
    Although it probably would have succeeded by comparison. It's just they never brought up why he couldn't do it.