Page 336 of 374 FirstFirst ... 236286326332333334335336337338339340346 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,040 of 5596

The show, as well as some of it's partner shows, is already facing more Corona-related delays

https://www.cinemablend.com/televisi...ing-new-delays

Looks like Supergirl has started filming with most of the cast, but I don't think Melissa has traveled up to Vancouver yet.

And rumor has it the ending of the series will be Kara traveling to the 31st Century to be with Mon-El. But that is still just a rumor.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Looks like Supergirl has started filming with most of the cast, but I don't think Melissa has traveled up to Vancouver yet.

And rumor has it the ending of the series will be Kara traveling to the 31st Century to be with Mon-El. But that is still just a rumor.
    I think it's a reasonable way of closing out (beyond the real life of context of ending with Melissa together in a near-utopia with her real life husband).

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

I like it because it'll make the Supercorp shippers pissed. Not that I mind the idea of Kara being bi (or even the ship itself) but God those guys can be annoying

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    I like it because it'll make the Supercorp shippers pissed. Not that I mind the idea of Kara being bi (or even the ship itself) but God those guys can be annoying
    It'd be kind of hilarious if the writers torch everything and have Kara and Lena hook up at the last minute .

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It'd be kind of hilarious if the writers torch everything and have Kara and Lena hook up at the last minute .
    If they did do that, that would have been one of the biggest missed opportunities in superhero adaptations.

Batwoman, Cousin of Batman, lesbian.

Supergirl, cousin of Superman, bisexual.

The ultimate missed Ship.

Oh, maybe that's also how they'll deal with Kate not being around anymore and explain away "the bat of the future" which the Monitor said she would be. Really strange if she just up and travelled to the future though, but probably better than her being killed off-screen or rage-quitting Gotham. Then Kara and Kate can still be friends together too.

So while most of the cast is filming in Vancouver right now, Melissa said in a recent interview that she won't start filming until January.

I wonder how they'll handle this- will it be like season 4, where they hid her absence by taking her out and then hiding her in the anti-Kryptonite suit? Or will they just be filming everyone else's scenes from multiple episodes, and leaving all of her stuff until January. Either way, if I remember correctly Supergirl won't be coming back until midseason anyways, so they have plenty of time.

superman-and-lois-costume-481x600.jpg

Superman got a new suit for his show! I love the fact that after 4 years, they finally gave Supergirl a new super suit that brought the design in line with Superman's, only to make Superman's costume look more like Supergirl's first costume one year later.

superman-and-lois-costume-481x600.jpg

Superman got a new suit for his show! I love the fact that after 4 years, they finally gave Supergirl a new super suit that brought the design in line with Superman's, only to make Superman's costume look more like Supergirl's first costume one year later.
    Now that is a Superman costume .

I've never loved Kara's 2nd suit but the design works perfectly for Clark .

Astonishing Member

The suit looks fantastic but a bit tight on the neck.

More news coming for Supergirl- She will be taking over Superman and Lois' timeslot at the end of this month. Not sure for how long.

They have cast an actress to play a young Cat Grant for a flashback episode. Apparently young Cat comes to Midvale chasing a story during the time she still works at the Daily Planet. Not sure how I feel about that- it feels like it would take her longer than a decade to build up a media empire, but it they put young her in Midvale at the same time Kara and Alex are still teenagers, a decade would be about all she had to become the Cat Grant we saw in Season 1.

And finally, the plot summary for 601:

SEASON PREMIERE - As Braniac (Jesse Rath) lays close to death after trying to stop Lex (Jon Cryer), Supergirl (Melissa Benoist) and team soar in to save him, engaging in an epic battle with Gamenmae (guest start Cara Buono). After beating Leviathan, Supergirl turn her attention to Lex (Jon Cryer) who has used the Obsidian platform to brainwash half the world to love him and follow him at all costs, no matter what horrible things he does. Knowing how dangerous this makes her brother, Lena (Katie McGrath) enlists the entire team - Alex (Chyler Leigh), J’onn (David Harewood), Dreamer (Nicole Maines), Kelly (Azie Tesfair) and Braniac - to help, but Supergirl realizes that the only way to truly stop Lex is to sacrifice herself. Jesse Warn directed the episode with story by Robert Rovner & Jessica Queller and teleplay by Jay Faerber & Jess Kardoes (#601).
    If Kara really does sacrifice herself, it could be the justification they needed for her to be absent for a few episodes. And if she does 'die', I'm kinda glad they weren't able to film it last season. Because we would have been waiting for almost a full year before we got a resolution.

More news coming for Supergirl- She will be taking over Superman and Lois' timeslot at the end of this month. Not sure for how long.
    From what I understand (I can't quote or anything, I just read it when they announced it when they revealed the new season premiere date so it may or may not be true), Superman & Lois' production had a delay due to COVID, similar to what happened with Flash, so they are airing Supergirl's season now and will resume Superman & Lois once Supergirl's season ends and they have more episodes produced.
    Last Read: Zatanna and the Ripper vol. 1

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Batman, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Beware the Planet of the Apes, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Green Arrow, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Superman '78: The Metal Curtain, Thundercats, Titans

They have cast an actress to play a young Cat Grant for a flashback episode. Apparently young Cat comes to Midvale chasing a story during the time she still works at the Daily Planet. Not sure how I feel about that- it feels like it would take her longer than a decade to build up a media empire, but it they put young her in Midvale at the same time Kara and Alex are still teenagers, a decade would be about all she had to become the Cat Grant we saw in Season 1.

And finally, the plot summary for 601:

If Kara really does sacrifice herself, it could be the justification they needed for her to be absent for a few episodes. And if she does 'die', I'm kinda glad they weren't able to film it last season. Because we would have been waiting for almost a full year before we got a resolution.
    Midvale is basically a tribute to Smallville, and I can't think of a bigger tribute than a significant character in the heroes' future visiting them in their hometown while they're in high school .

(I wonder how much we'll see Cat and Kara interact here, and if Cat will forget Kara because she got her name wrong?)

I hope we can get Calista back for the end at some point.

They should bring back Max Lord and imply that he changed his name to his father's after they started to become really close sometime around 1984....