Page 295 of 374 FirstFirst ... 195245285291292293294295296297298299305345 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,425 of 5596

So when did Kelly find out that j’onn is a Martian, or is this public knowledge now?
    I’m guessing willem is going to find out Kara is supergirl before long.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    So when did Kelly find out that j’onn is a Martian, or is this public knowledge now?
    I think it's public knowledge now, though that isn't very clear.

I'm guessing Willem finds out Kara is Supergirl, Lena has a change of heart, and uses her version of the contacts that she will inevitably develop to wipe his memory. Or J'onn just does it.

I'm fuzzy- why is he investigating Kara exactly?

So, when and how did that White Martian get killed?
    I only saw J'onn's brother phase them both away.

Also Lena, you are a cold-hearted bitch.

As for William, why do I have the feeling that he and Kara are gonna be a thing (wife or not)?

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    In season one there was an episode where Kara got exposed to red kryptonite and J'onn had to fight Supergirl as a green martian. At the end of the fight he shape shifted back to J'onn where he was arrested
    by DEO agents. It showed several people recording this with their cell phones and I am guessing that a lot of these got posted to social media - Facebook, Instagram, YouTube. So it ought to be public
    knowledge that J'onn is a martian. The military knows J'onn is a martian. General Lane knows J'onn is a martian. Colonel Haley knew J'onn is a martian. Kelly was in the military. The only way Kelly would
    not know this is it is some military secret and if she avoids social media and she is supposed to be tech savvy. It would sort of be a plot hole if Kelly didn't know J'onn is a martian.

Well, Lena is getting closer and closer to becoming a Supervillain by the episode. Now her plan is to basically brainwash humanity into becoming non-violent through her completely trustworthy and docile AI. I don't see that coming back to bite her .

Isn't Supergirl going to fly off and give that woman on her cellphone a stern talking too? She was the real menace.

This isn't the first time Alex has gotten into a relationship not knowing important things about her partner. Remember how she and Maggie were about to get married and they hadn't even talked about having kids yet?

A senator? A museum curator!? Even post-Catco this show just has no idea what to do with Jimmy. Although at least in the comics, he was the holographic curator of the Superman museum.

Wow, Rojas has Kara doing menial labor like Cat used to make her do, only even back then Cat seemed to appreciate and respect Kara more then Andrea does. Plus, y'know, she's not a secretary anymore .

Malefic says J'onn is "still in the dark" so was he not actually a traitor? Was he framed? Although it's weird that he's working with a White Martian. And does he have split personalities? Maybe it was this evil personality that made him do it?

So is Willem investigating Andrea? He called the NSA, so either he's working undercover or he's got great contacts in the government. And his abrasive attitude definitely seems partially a put-on since we see him work at a soup kitchen, so maybe he's just trying to steer Kara away from getting more involved with Andrea. I also expect the wife is probably fake.

They know they're dealing with a green martian, so shouldn't they just grab some fire and throw it at him?

It's always weird for me when they have J'onn come in civilian gear to action sequences instead of just transforming into his martian form. I know they're saving budget, but still.

Nia is starting to feel that Brainy is too much. Absolutely adorable and romantic, but a bit too much. And I guess they're sleeping together...?
    Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I'm fuzzy- why is he investigating Kara exactly?
    He thought he saw Kara looking at his images. He probably assumed she was "on to him."

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Wow, Rojas has Kara doing menial labor like Cat used to make her do, only even back then Cat seemed to appreciate and respect Kara more then Andrea does. Plus, y'know, she's not a secretary anymore .
    Here's a better question- if the reporter in question just won a PULITZER, why make her do menial labor? Why put her on the fashion beat? I get the impression that Rojas is trying to get Kara to quit, and that maybe she thinks she knows something about her but is looking for proof.

BANNED

Bet she is the head of Leviathan.

Quote Originally Posted by Desmark View Post
    Bet she is the head of Leviathan.
    GIFs201991595854.jpg

BANNED

Cute.

sub-buzz-20683-1494965720-6.jpg

Here's a better question- if the reporter in question just won a PULITZER, why make her do menial labor? Why put her on the fashion beat? I get the impression that Rojas is trying to get Kara to quit, and that maybe she thinks she knows something about her but is looking for proof.
    She obviously does not take journalism seriously. It's only a means of more revenue for her, and if Kara's reporting doesn't bring more money, she doesn't care for it.

It also probably doesn't help that Kara has made it clear she doesn't approve of Rojas' business style.

She obviously does not take journalism seriously. It's only a means of more revenue for her, and if Kara's reporting doesn't bring more money, she doesn't care for it.

It also probably doesn't help that Kara has made it clear she doesn't approve of Rojas' business style.
    I can understand that. I guess, for me, it would make more sense to put the hard-hitting reporter that just brought down a President on another high-profile assignment, possibly one that would require Kara to spend weeks or months researching, if only to keep her out of Roja's hair. It would also be good business sense because, after some time, they would have a major story to enhance all of their clickbait.

Then again, we've already established these writers know nothing of business, so...

Rojas is just being petty plus wants to establish herself as the alpha dog. Look how she responded to Lena when she found out what Lena was doing with her technology. And Lena is far more powerful than Rojas perceives Kara to be.

Astonishing Member

Kara gets a job on the View (didn't Clark once go on TV). When she takes her glasses off to try a new face cream - she turns into Supergirl.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Rojas is just being petty plus wants to establish herself as the alpha dog. Look how she responded to Lena when she found out what Lena was doing with her technology. And Lena is far more powerful than Rojas perceives Kara to be.
    That just makes Rojas a bad businesswoman.

Astonishing Member

How does Kara wash the Super suit? Can she take it off as a suit? I imagine it would get stinky over time. Supes used to fly into the sun in the Pre COIE days.