Page 339 of 374 FirstFirst ... 239289329335336337338339340341342343349 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 5596
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I mean, I'm sure there was something they could turn into authorities that implicates him in what happened.
    Well,they blew up all of his satellites so what evidence did they have?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Adkins View Post
    Well,they blew up all of his satellites so what evidence did they have?

It's not like they were vaporized.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by mortari View Post
    It's not like they were vaporized.
    Hmm,you might have a point there.

This was a pretty spectacular end for a plot I had to struggle to remember. I liked Lex's dancing and exploding the Fortress Jim Carrey-Riddler style more this time than when he sang in one of his earlier appearances. I liked that Brainy and Dreamer reconciled, they're a strong couple when Brainy remembers to use his heart.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Okay.... Also not a big fan of her hood/blue makeup as mask look. Give her a real mask or something. Blue eyeshadow and a tinge of blue hair isn't a costume - especially not for someone who has a great tactical mind and military training. It doesn't really fit for me.
    Seconded. I will ALWAYS prefer a mask over any kind of face paint or makeup.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    "The name is 'Dreamer!' Dream Girl is my descendant who I'm technically based on as an original creation of this show, although I am officially debuting in the comics in a Pride comic written by my actress!"
    She is?

Extraordinary Member

I thought supergirl was better when she had her own villains. Jon Cryer Lex is good but damn overused at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Seconded. I will ALWAYS prefer a mask over any kind of face paint or makeup.
    Especially when you compare it to Dreamer with her mask.

I mean, even Arrow eventually made a joke about how dumb the face paint was and they're the ones who started it .
    She is?
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    I thought supergirl was better when she had her own villains. Jon Cryer Lex is good but damn overused at this point.
    I think he's done for the season, though I guess they could have a trial arc.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    At least he's still around to menace Tyler Hoechlin and family at some point.

Discrediting Miss Tesmacher on the stand made no sense. To me it made him more guilty. Eve's feelings were immaterial.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Mighty Member

I like the design of those phantoms.

Lex explains Trump's appeal.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Or I could be completely off-base.

Now I'm worried that they've fallen into the same trap they did with Merlyn and Damian Darhk. They find a great actor they like, and just keep using them, even when they should just move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Discrediting Miss Tesmacher on the stand made no sense. To me it made him more guilty. Eve's feelings were immaterial.
    I think it was a dig at Trumpian misogyny, and how awfully effective Trump styled bad behavior has been in our culture.

I think anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    I think it was a dig at Trumpian misogyny, and how awfully effective Trump styled bad behavior has been in our culture.

I think anyways.
    The rant at the end, definitely yes. But earlier, to just show they were in a relationship, and therefore her testimony must be stricken, made no sense.

Alright, did I miss something? Legit confused. Kelly acted as if she knew Kara was Supergirl throughout the episode, but didn't last episode make clear she didn't?