Page 309 of 374 FirstFirst ... 209259299305306307308309310311312313319359 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 5596
    Extraordinary Member

Lena: "We don't kill people" Fembot gives her the side eye like "yeah okay bitch..." lol.

Poor Lena even a robot won't befriend her. Kara's childlike view of ppl is annoying but I guess that's her character.

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Lena: "We don't kill people" Fembot gives her the side eye like "yeah okay bitch..." lol.

Poor Lena even a robot won't befriend her. Kara's childlike view of ppl is annoying but I guess that's her character.
    It would be like making your Siri your best friend. Though I suppose some people do.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    It would be like making your Siri your best friend. Though I suppose some people do.
    Ever see "Her"?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

What Melissa went through was terrible and I am happy she's come through it to the other side, but let's not forget it's still unconfirmed who she's talking about. We obviously didn't know then and we don't know now, despite the internet Sherlock Holmes's. We can still celebrate her bravery without making assumptions.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    It wouldn't be the first time they did that in fiction. But I think Lena and Kara are destined to be friends in the end.

Leviathan is still boring, but good episode.

This was probably the most obvious point where Andrea Brooks was pregnant, filming-wise.

J'onn feeling guilt over sending Malefic to the Phantom Zone...well, he helped the White Martians commit genocide on Mars, so I don't think it was completely unwarranted a punishment even if you were unknowingly condemning your own brother to the Phantom Zone. That's not something that's easily forgive, but at least Malefic realizes this and will make his amends on Mars by fighting with the resistance. I'm sure the White Martians will love knowing there is another Green Martian still alive .

Yeah, I think Alex probably had the most reasonable reactions to Lena going Supervillain. Come to think of it, while I know Alex and Lena are friends, do they ever really interact much? I can't quite think of any "Alex and Lena" episodes.

"Sometimes the good guys don't win." Oh shut up Lena. I don't think I can take a whole season of her misplaced self-righteousness. She's almost as bad as her brother .

It's really that simple for Hope/Eve to declare she was behind it all and the FBI not arrest Lena? At least put her in handcuffs before you verify everything. Although with that level of subterfuge, Lena totally feels like a criminal at this point. Is she going to bail Hope!Eve out of jail? Especially when she's her only "friend."

Is Rama Khan just going to bleed to death there, or is he on the bench while blonde lady takes over? I'm guessing Leviathan will keep shifting heads until Supergirl needs to take on their leader.

I wonder what's next for Andrea. She seems to think it's over, but will Leviathan still want to use her? And the DEO is still completely oblivious to Necrata's identity, and she has a few murders to answer for.

I'm not sure if Malefic deserves J'onn's cool car, but at least it will be used for a good cause.

So Malefic wasn't meant to be directly involved with Crisis, but to assuage J'onn of his unknown guilt so he could reach his full potential in the coming Crisis. Sounds like J'onn will actually play a major part in the crossover this time around .

The Monitor "saved" Nash...so he could become Pariah and be the harbinger of the Anti-Monitor destroying a world? That would explain why Nash wants to kill The Monitor.

I've read a theory that the stone slab with the symbols represents the Paragons. The arrowhead is obviously Green Arrow, one of them looked like Flash's mask, and I think I saw Batwoman's mask. Did one of them also look like a GL symbol to anyone else?

So was Lex playing chess against The Monitor...or himself? Although it doesn't seem like his new role of saving the Multiverse has changed his perspective on himself much. I'm sure he'll be a great influence on Lena during Crisis...
    Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Does no one notice Shaka Kahn walking around in that getup?
    I think National City is so used to aliens that someone wearing such an odd outfit doesn't net much more then a cursory glance.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This was probably the most obvious point where Andrea Brooks was pregnant, filming-wise.

Yeah, I think Alex probably had the most reasonable reactions to Lena going Supervillain. Come to think of it, while I know Alex and Lena are friends, do they ever really interact much? I can't quite think of any "Alex and Lena" episodes.

"Sometimes the good guys don't win." Oh shut up Lena. I don't think I can take a whole season of her misplaced self-righteousness. She's almost as bad as her brother .

It's really that simple for Hope/Eve to declare she was behind it all and the FBI not arrest Lena? At least put her in handcuffs before you verify everything. Although with that level of subterfuge, Lena totally feels like a criminal at this point. Is she going to bail Hope!Eve out of jail? Especially when she's her only "friend."

Is Rama Khan just going to bleed to death there, or is he on the bench while blonde lady takes over? I'm guessing Leviathan will keep shifting heads until Supergirl needs to take on their leader.

I wonder what's next for Andrea. She seems to think it's over, but will Leviathan still want to use her? And the DEO is still completely oblivious to Necrata's identity, and she has a few murders to answer for.

The Monitor "saved" Nash...so he could become Pariah and be the harbinger of the Anti-Monitor destroying a world? That would explain why Nash wants to kill The Monitor.

I've read a theory that the stone slab with the symbols represents the Paragons. The arrowhead is obviously Green Arrow, one of them looked like Flash's mask, and I think I saw Batwoman's mask. Did one of them also look like a GL symbol to anyone else?

So was Lex playing chess against The Monitor...or himself? Although it doesn't seem like his new role of saving the Multiverse has changed his perspective on himself much. I'm sure he'll be a great influence on Lena during Crisis...

I think National City is so used to aliens that someone wearing such an odd outfit doesn't net much more then a cursory glance.
    In order:

I thought she looked different. I had no idea she was/is pregnant.

I feel they've had moments together, but not a full on episode. Also- I was really expecting Alex to fire the Claymore-3 after Lena got out, just to eliminate that base.

Oh, no. Lex is much more enjoyable. At least he revels in his self-righteousness. Lena just takes herself far too seriously.

Again, the DEO have put people in cells for far less than what Lena was doing. I see no reason why they couldn't do that now. Also, unless Lena did something else, there has to be a recording of her confessing to killing Lex in the Fortress, and the fact that she did steal Myriad. Though lord knows Kara would probably cover for her...

Shakka Khan was lame anyways. Though I really would have loved it if Andrea yelled out "KHANNNNNNNN!" after he made her start up the super volcano.

I'd like to think this will begin Acrata's redemption arc, and Supergirl would probably be willing to give her a chance.

But Nash wanted to kill the Monitor BEFORE he became Pariah. And when did the Monitor save Nash anyway?

I'd need to see a picture of that before I could say.

Maybe he was playing against a computer.

True enough

J'onn feeling guilt over sending Malefic to the Phantom Zone...well, he helped the White Martians commit genocide on Mars, so I don't think it was completely unwarranted a punishment even if you were unknowingly condemning your own brother to the Phantom Zone. That's not something that's easily forgive, but at least Malefic realizes this and will make his amends on Mars by fighting with the resistance. I'm sure the White Martians will love knowing there is another Green Martian still alive .

I'm not sure if Malefic deserves J'onn's cool car, but at least it will be used for a good cause.

So Malefic wasn't meant to be directly involved with Crisis, but to assuage J'onn of his unknown guilt so he could reach his full potential in the coming Crisis. Sounds like J'onn will actually play a major part in the crossover this time around .

The symbols weren’t so obvious to me, but that’s the impression I got too.

I feel they've had moments together, but not a full on episode. Also- I was really expecting Alex to fire the Claymore-3 after Lena got out, just to eliminate that base.
    Well, if they were being thorough .
    Oh, no. Lex is much more enjoyable. At least he revels in his self-righteousness. Lena just takes herself far too seriously.
    That's definitely part of it. Lex is the "fun" kind of evil villain. Lena's just misguided in a dumb way.
    Again, the DEO have put people in cells for far less than what Lena was doing. I see no reason why they couldn't do that now. Also, unless Lena did something else, there has to be a recording of her confessing to killing Lex in the Fortress, and the fact that she did steal Myriad. Though lord knows Kara would probably cover for her...
    Yeah, I think they would have an easier time if Kara were more gung-ho about taking Lena down.
    Shakka Khan was lame anyways. Though I really would have loved it if Andrea yelled out "KHANNNNNNNN!" after he made her start up the super volcano.
    I'm not sure if Andrea even knows his name, or the name of anyone in Leviathan.
    I'd like to think this will begin Acrata's redemption arc, and Supergirl would probably be willing to give her a chance.
    Possibly.
    But Nash wanted to kill the Monitor BEFORE he became Pariah. And when did the Monitor save Nash anyway?
    I assume Nash's world was destroyed by the Anti-Monitor but The Monitor saved him. Either that or he survived his world's Elseworlds.
    I'd need to see a picture of that before I could say.
    I can't seem to find a good picture...

Yeah, I think they would have an easier time if Kara were more gung-ho about taking Lena down.
    Well, we've already seen that Alex has no problem going around Kara when she needs to.

Well, we've already seen that Alex has no problem going around Kara when she needs to.
    And...y'know, with good reason.

Yeah, I was pretty much 100% with Alex through this whole thing. I know Malefic is dangerous, but it's worth the risk at the very least when J'onn can just come back and save the DEO if Malefic takes over their minds. Or maybe even Dreamer could've been on standby, she was absent from the episode. In any case, while I thought it would've been cool to have an evil Martian on the villain's side in Crisis, I liked that they gave closure to his story and sent him back to Mars.

Lena thinking Hope is her friend was one of the saddest (by which I mean pathetic) moments for her.

I don't know if this was a nice touch or of I don't like it for the inconsistency, but on Batwoman, the Nash scene said "Central City" while here it is identified as "Earth 1".

Kara can throw Fort Roz back into space, but she struggles to bust out of a landslide? Really?
    She doesn't do well when she has no leverage. Like that time she was trapped in that action figure box.

Alex brought up Lena holding Sam captive like she did. I am trying to remember if Alex called her out on that back when it happened.

So was Lex playing chess against The Monitor...or himself?
    I thought it was against the Monitor, why would he be so proud to win if he also lost? With all the Supermen during Crisis, I wonder which one Lex is going to face off against?

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    I don't know if this was a nice touch or of I don't like it for the inconsistency, but on Batwoman, the Nash scene said "Central City" while here it is identified as "Earth 1".
    Since Batwoman is already on Earth-1, it makes sense to me... I'd say it's a nice touch.

In order:

I thought she looked different. I had no idea she was/is pregnant.
    Andrea was very pregnant at ComicCon.

It's mostly been Kara, Alex, and Lena teaming up together, like season 3, episode 17 "Trinity" when they went looking for Sam in the alternate reality, or last season when Kara, Alex, and Lena went looking for Eve.
    Other than that it's just been scenes like when Lena had a lab at the DEO and Colonel Haley assigned Alex to provide support.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    She doesn't do well when she has no leverage. Like that time she was trapped in that action figure box.
    I think Rama Khan may have been holding Kara down using whatever force that was also keeping Andrea trapped. Once J'onn freed Andrea then Kara easily broke free and took down Rama Khan.
    Kara doesn't really need leverage. She lifted a whole factory building while trapped in Nth metal. Seems like she could easily have lifted the museum too.

Alex brought up Lena holding Sam captive like she did. I am trying to remember if Alex called her out on that back when it happened.
    In season 3 episode 17 "Trinity" there was an opening scene where Kara, J'onn, Imra, Mon-El, Brainy, and Alex were interrogating Lena at the conference table in the DEO. They all pretty much called Lena
    out for it but she justified it by claiming she doesn't work for the DEO and was using L-Corp resources on L-Corp property and that Sam had sought her help. Which is true. Lena wasn't holding Sam captive,
    Sam had asked Lena for help and consented to the experiments Lena was doing. Lena was holding Reign captive.

I am guessing no one other than Lena and Eve are going to know about Adam, as he wasn't mentioned. But I remember.
    Last edited by Osiris-Rex; 12-03-2019 at 12:23 AM.