Page 273 of 374 FirstFirst ... 173223263269270271272273274275276277283323373 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 5596

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I like how Lena took control in the hospital and kicked the doctor and nurses out to protect them.

I'm shocked that Manchester was killed here, but I'm not sure he's gone. I think that maybe he used that staff to put a bit of himself into J'onn.

I loved everything about Cryer's Lex Luthor. From him manipulating Lena with the story about her mother (I bought it), to him being 3 steps ahead of Lena (I had someone give me the cure 10 minutes ago), to him directing the deaths of all of the DOJ trying to stop his escape.

Lena pretty much called out that Lex is pulling the President's strings.

MISS TESSMACHER!

I was joking last week about her shooting James, but it very well could have been her. Either her or Otis.

Speaking of which- how is he still alive? And if he's alive, is Mercy still alive as well?

Nice to meet Jame's sister.

Can they undo Alex's mind wipe now? I mean seriously, she only needed to not know Kara was Supergirl when Haley was testing everyone with the alien. The testing is done, undo it already.

Brainy and Nia are so cute together. I guess he realized that eventually he has to go back to the future; I have a feeling that when he does, Nia is going with him.

Zombie Kara and Alex were creepy as ****. I got a real Buffy the Vampire Slayer feel during that scene.

I'm guessing that Lex will have Eve draw Kara's attention away to save Lena, allowing him and Otis to escape.

Next week- FINALLY getting back to Red Daughter, and Lex is behind it all. It feels like this season just did a 180, and now I'm loving it.
    Yeah, this is what they should’ve been doing this season, instead of the alien amnesty bit.

BANNED

lex is a manipulative ****. We go into the episode expecting him to be working alone against all odds but actually he had all the board rigged in his favour. excellent episode but does the ingestion of drug mean that both Olson and lex are getting superpowers? they said that the super powered lethal part of the serum was excised but we know that means nothing as luthor could have made the serum safe despite it's providing powers. didn't expect Manchester to bite the dust in this episode but then again his arc was played out and getting a bit repetitive.(though of course he may have transferred his consciousness inside the manhunter through the psychic link.)

Hope Lex sticks around a bit longer. Loved Cryer's performance!
    Maybe he can upstage Ben Lockwood as the true Big Bad of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Hope Lex sticks around a bit longer. Loved Cryer's performance!
    Maybe he can upstage Ben Lockwood as the true Big Bad of the season.
    As Otis was working with Lex all along and probably Mercy too and they were the ones that recruited Lockwood I am guessing that Lex was the Big Bad all along. I kind of feel that Lex
    was the one that Lockwood was talking to on the phone in his car. We will probably find out that Lex also controls the President and the President will have to resign or maybe even be
    arrested. Why would the President give a cabinet position to a nutjob like Lockwood? He can't be that stupid.
    spoilers:
    Job Cryer let it slip that Lex is going to be in the season finale.
    end of spoilers

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

MISS TESSMACHER!

I was joking last week about her shooting James, but it very well could have been her. Either her or Otis.
    I thought Lex hired the Comedian to shoot James.

I bet the surgery would have gone better if Earth-38's Charles McNider, or Pieter Cross were there.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegant Dreamer View Post
    I thought Lex hired the Comedian to shoot James.

I bet the surgery would have gone better if Earth-38's Charles McNider, or Pieter Cross were there.
    He was very Ozymandias, wasn’t he?

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

He was very Ozymandias, wasn’t he?
    Oh, yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    lex is a manipulative ****. We go into the episode expecting him to be working alone against all odds but actually he had all the board rigged in his favour. excellent episode but does the ingestion of drug mean that both Olson and lex are getting superpowers? they said that the super powered lethal part of the serum was excised but we know that means nothing as luthor could have made the serum safe despite it's providing powers.

That.... is an excellent question. I don't think so. I would think he was more worried about saving himself in the short term, and figured he would have time enough to perfect Lena's serum once he was cured.

My question is- is Col. Haley working with Lex as well, or was she just being manipulated by him without her knowing all of the details?

Best episode of supergirl i’ve seen in a while. I really hope we don’t have to wait too long for lena to be rescued, or for alex to get her memory back. Is james part of a military family? Sure seems to be a lot of military connections on this show. And, i hope brainy won’t be going back to the 30th century anytime soon. How much does nia know about him?

Brenda Strong is only 5 years older than Cryer. At least Lena is adopted.
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    Best episode of supergirl i’ve seen in a while. I really hope we don’t have to wait too long for lena to be rescued, or for alex to get her memory back. Is james part of a military family? Sure seems to be a lot of military connections on this show. And, i hope brainy won’t be going back to the 30th century anytime soon. How much does nia know about him?
    James father died in combat while serving in the Army. James telling Kara about that and then Kara innocently telling Lucy Lane about it was why Lucy broke up with James. So in that regard James is the Lois Lane
    of the Olsen family. Father and sister both served while they chose to go into journalism.

BANNED

My question is- is Col. Haley working with Lex as well, or was she just being manipulated by him without her knowing all of the details?
    I haven't watched the show in a few years, but it seems like both could be true. I mean, I think if Lex is done right, it's like asking if someone knows the full scope of Fury's plans.

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    I haven't watched the show in a few years, but it seems like both could be true. I mean, I think if Lex is done right, it's like asking if someone knows the full scope of Fury's plans.
    Having watched every episode of Supergirl since the pilot I don't think Colonel Haley is in on it. She was out of the loop on Project Claymore. She probably doesn't know President Baker is working for Lex either.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Having watched every episode of Supergirl since the pilot I don't think Colonel Haley is in on it. She was out of the loop on Project Claymore. She probably doesn't know President Baker is working for Lex either.
    My ONLY sticking point with Haley at this point was when she found out Kara was Supergirl, her going Uber-Evil telling her that Kara Danvers is dead and she would follow her orders from now on. Outside of that one episode, she's actually been a fair, level-headed commander whom I would have liked as the new DEO director if she hadn't all but shoved Alex out of the way.

Astonishing Member

Good episode. Good Lex for a change. Only quibble but nothing new - lack of speed blitz from J'onn and Kara vs. Manchester. What's up with Brainy's sex life? Is he sexual at all?