Page 331 of 374 FirstFirst ... 231281321327328329330331332333334335341 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 5596

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I guess they could, obviously they wanted to just be done with it, but it would feel weird for them to just pretend like Lex didn't orchestrate Jeremiah's death and then had Eve kill him.
    I should have phrased that more clearly. No one cared about Jeremiah for the past 3 years, up until they found out he was dead. THEN he mattered again.

I though Alex looked horrible in her new get up. That eye shadow makes her look like a sideman at an Alice Cooper concert. Just awful.

Is this from a Walmart comic?
    From here:

Compared to Flash and Batwoman, this "Season finale" actually worked rather well.

I hope Brainy survives and I am very curious how long Leviathan and Lex will last into the next season.

That is the question. The had scripts to finish this season, but now they have a long time before they even start filming next. Do they just film the remaining scripts or rewrite the episodes to merge it all into one new season?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    That is the question. The had scripts to finish this season, but now they have a long time before they even start filming next. Do they just film the remaining scripts or rewrite the episodes to merge it all into one new season?
    Supergirl only had half an episode left to film. It's just getting scrapped. Flash 6x20 is now 7x01 and was about a day of editing from done, the Showrunner confirmed that and also that about 80% of the last 2 scripts will be used and the rest reconfigured due to the situation to work Reverse-Flash back in, so that they don't need the original cliffhanger planned for this year's finale. Batwoman is... complicated now given yesterday's news
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

I enjoyed the fight we got, but I still thought it could've been better. Rama Khan was this intensely powerful earth-god creature, and he has other element benders with him fighting Supergirl with two Martians backing her up. That should've been massive.

I'm glad Kara was upset with Lena and explained why. It's her nature to forgive, but she had to vent her frustrations first.

Brainy's feminine side coming in and out felt weird in some way, but perfect in another.

I am...not a fan of Alex's new look. I hate that eyeshadow.

Quote Originally Posted by Damien View Post
    Gemma's true form is ugly.
    She was channeling that robot lady from Superman III.

Do the Martians even feel the material they transform into? It seems like it should just feel like skin.
    It felt like...J'onn transformed into Supergirl and then put a Supergirl costume on?

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I'm betting that it will be revealed that Lex ordered Eve to kill Jeremiah, and then Alex will kill Lex. Bu I could be wrong- let's face it, NO ONE cared about Jeremiah anymore. He hadn't even been mentioned in 3 years!
    But what's going to happen to Eve? While Lex is the manipulator behind all this, I can't see Kara and Alex easily forgiving Eve.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    I enjoyed the fight we got, but I still thought it could've been better. Rama Khan was this intensely powerful earth-god creature, and he has other element benders with him fighting Supergirl with two Martians backing her up. That should've been massive.
    And it didn't help the other Benders just felt out of nowhere, even if we've known there were more Leviathan members then just Rama Khan and Gemma.
    Brainy's feminine side coming in and out felt weird in some way, but perfect in another.
    And being played by Jesse Rath's real life sister, it was like his sister was there to support him no matter what, even in death .
    I am...not a fan of Alex's new look. I hate that eyeshadow.
    I hear Oliver Queen yelling "WEAR A MASK!" .

Quote Originally Posted by tkitna View Post
    I though Alex looked horrible in her new get up. That eye shadow makes her look like a sideman at an Alice Cooper concert. Just awful.
    I wonder why they didn't go with a mask. Both Dreamer and Acrata have masks and neither one really needs a mask. Nia isn't that well known and Acrata mostly sticks to the shadows so it's not
    like people are going to recognize her as Andrea. Does Alex have a code name yet?

I hear Oliver Queen yelling "WEAR A MASK!" .
    I'm hearing Kara mocking Oliver by saying 'Wear a mask!' from Elsworlds myself

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    I wonder why they didn't go with a mask. Both Dreamer and Acrata have masks and neither one really needs a mask. Nia isn't that well known and Acrata mostly sticks to the shadows so it's not
    like people are going to recognize her as Andrea. Does Alex have a code name yet?
    What's even more weird was the fact that, the episode before, Kelly specifically said Alex should wear a mask.

I do wonder if this is the beta version of her new suit, and we'll get a tweaked version with a mask next season. Kind of like how they gave Diggle that first mask, then saw how truly terrible it looked and heard all of the mocking it got on line, and then gave him a real helmet the next season.

Does Alex have a code name yet?
    Blue Arrow ?

Although in all seriousness...I doubt they could use it, but the "Nightwing" codename in the comics is actually rooted in Kryptonian mythology. Not that adaptions have ever used it that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    What's even more weird was the fact that, the episode before, Kelly specifically said Alex should wear a mask.

I do wonder if this is the beta version of her new suit, and we'll get a tweaked version with a mask next season. Kind of like how they gave Diggle that first mask, then saw how truly terrible it looked and heard all of the mocking it got on line, and then gave him a real helmet the next season.
    I think I remember Chyler tweeting about doing the molding thing for a mask.

Rewatching the episode it looks like Alex used The Hand of the Soldier to create her costume so I guess she could make the costume look like anything she thinks of so if Alex thinks a mask,
    the costume could have a mask.

Rewatching the episode it looks like Alex used The Hand of the Soldier to create her costume so I guess she could make the costume look like anything she thinks of so if Alex thinks a mask,
    the costume could have a mask.
    Or she'll just have a mask next episode and no one will question it .

Not surprising once they pulled the trigger on the Superman show. They know where the money is. Sad, too, as the show had a good cast and fun stories.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans