Page 292 of 374 FirstFirst ... 192242282288289290291292293294295296302342 ... LastLast
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 5596

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    This pretty much, yeah. I'm surprised Lex Luthor turned out so well. thank god.
    Supergirl is one of those shows I find bad 90% of the time then they'll have an episode or story arc that is really great and it's like WTF why isn't this all the time.

Not for nothing, but I thought Benoist really delivered when she confessed to Lena. Unfortunately, she did such a good job, it makes Lena seem that much more heartless to not actually forgive her. She'll veer into unrealistic maniacal villain if the writers aren't careful, because she's had my sympathy for the most part until now. I hope there isn't some loophole where those VR lenses are making her crazy or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Supergirl is one of those shows I find bad 90% of the time then they'll have an episode or story arc that is really great and it's like WTF why isn't this all the time.
    My thoughts exactly. If the show was 70 % good, I'd probably still watch it regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Not for nothing, but I thought Benoist really delivered when she confessed to Lena. Unfortunately, she did such a good job, it makes Lena seem that much more heartless to not actually forgive her. She'll veer into unrealistic maniacal villain if the writers aren't careful, because she's had my sympathy for the most part until now. I hope there isn't some loophole where those VR lenses are making her crazy or something.
    Lena also comes off as very hypocritical because she hasn't always been very honest with Kara.

I personally think they could go either way with Lena: make her a full on villain (because she's a Luthor) or to realize she is not like her family and side with Kara at the end. And then they confess their love for each other and kiss passionately and Supercorp fans will die by the surprise (just kidding. don't really think the show will go there).

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

I agree wholeheartedly regarding all of this. Without a loophole, I'm not going to buy Lena's turn to the darkside.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Yeah sure, lets take this as an opportunity to bash the entire series, despite this being a thing in fiction in general. There is even a trope for that

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.p...sticLicenseLaw
    There's artistic license and then there are storylines that assume the viewer is a complete moron.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

We'll likely never find out - it seems the writers continue to not know what to do with the character - is he in love with Kara? In a relationship with Lena? Is he Guardian or not? The boss? Guess not anymore. They'll find some other job for him that will last maybe most of this season before they shuffle him off to some other status quo.
    He's actually leaving the series to pursue a movie career.

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    I agree wholeheartedly regarding all of this. Without a loophole, I'm not going to buy Lena's turn to the darkside.
    Maybe we'll find out that either Lex or Lillian dosed her with something that's making her embrace her darker impulses. Like a human Red-K.

Lena is gonna get the Joy Meachum treatment, I'm sure.

She WILL get what she want in making Kara suffer....and then she will be immidiately horrified and return to the lightside.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Lena is gonna get the Joy Meachum treatment, I'm sure.

She WILL get what she want in making Kara suffer....and then she will be immidiately horrified and return to the lightside.
    But Kara’s going to get hurt.

My guess is that Kara gets hurt saving/protecting Lena somehow and that’s what tips Lena back to the good side (presuming she goes full dark).
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    But Kara’s going to get hurt.

My guess is that Kara gets hurt saving/protecting Lena somehow and that’s what tips Lena back to the good side (presuming she goes full dark).
    I hope Lena dies saving Kara.. That would be so much fun watching the fandom..

It was said the AI is evolving. I think what will happen is the AI goes out of control and turns on Lena which will result in Kara having to save Lena. Then Lena will realize the AI was manipulating her,
    betraying her. Which will make it easier for Lena to forgive Kara. Kara wasn't so bad in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    It was said the AI is evolving. I think what will happen is the AI goes out of control and turns on Lena which will result in Kara having to save Lena. Then Lena will realize the AI was manipulating her,
    betraying her. Which will make it easier for Lena to forgive Kara. Kara wasn't so bad in comparison.
    Interesting that her AI will go beyond its programming. Although I think maybe it will be that Lena will end up saving Kara from the AI when she realizes she doesn't actually want Kara to die. (since there's a habit of Kara being saved by others on this show)

Oh my god. They're going full on Superman III, with Lena in Richard Pryor's role. Maybe by the end of the season she'll get turned into a computer person.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Oh my god. They're going full on Superman III, with Lena in Richard Pryor's role. Maybe by the end of the season she'll get turned into a computer person.
    I was more thinking along the lines of WOPR from the movie War Games or Skynet from the Terminator movies, but sure, let's do a Superman connection.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

How is something like this enforced? If the Daily Planet were to rehire James, what action could Catco take against him?
    In cases where these clauses are binding, financially.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier