Page 280 of 374 FirstFirst ... 180230270276277278279280281282283284290330 ... LastLast
Results 4,186 to 4,200 of 5596
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Great episode. Especially seeing that fucker Lockwood humiliated like that.
    I haven't caught the episode yet, but this alone makes me desperate for a viewing.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    I wonder if it is in Melissa Benoist's contract that she gets to do a certain amount of episodes per season where she doesn't have to wear the Supergirl costume.
    I’m guessing the legends of tomorrow have the same contract.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    I’m guessing the legends of tomorrow have the same contract.
    There is a picture of- I think next weeks episode, where Gary is wearing Steel's costume. Which means between him wearing the Flash costume and this, he's spent more time in a costume than the rest of the legends COMBINED.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    I wonder if it is in Melissa Benoist's contract that she gets to do a certain amount of episodes per season where she doesn't have to wear the Supergirl costume.
    I'm just thankful we got Kara Danvers, reporter for a whole episode. Last year they seemed to forget she even had a job for the second half of the season.

(Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I'm just thankful we got Kara Danvers, reporter for a whole episode. Last year they seemed to forget she even had a job for the second half of the season.
    Yeah, this is one of the many reasons why this season has been just so much better than the past two.
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

Mighty Member

Look's like Kara made a bad decision going to see the President.

So apparently on Earth 38, everyone is gay.

I'm all for inclusion, and I have no problems with gay or trans-gendered characters, but I'm honestly getting tired of every new person they introduce being gay. From the warden at the prison to James' sister. I get it, you're progressive. Move on, PLEASE.

Jesus, surely Cat Grant or even Snapper F'ng Car taught Kara:

A) always make copies of proof, especially of major conspiracies
    B) at the very least, bluff and say that many people know the information
    C) arrange to have the information leaked if you're not back by a certain time.

Nice to see the kid tell Benji to shove it.

Next week looks good. Finally get the grudge match. My only question is will Red Daughter still be on Lex's side by the final episode, or will Kara convince her to renounce him.

Also, I'm expecting President Baker to issue a full and unconditional pardon to Lex, and then have him confirmed as his Vice President- just in time for him to be impeached.

What annoyed me the most was Kara blowing the perfect moment to come clean towards Lena in the plane.

What annoyed me the most was Kara blowing the perfect moment to come clean towards Lena in the plane.
    That actually reminded me of a scene in one of the Christopher Reeves Superman movies. I seem to remember a scene in the first one where Clark takes off his glasses as Lois has her back to him, and he's about to tell her... but then he changes his mind and puts the glasses back on.

Of course, this just sets up that Lex or Lillian will tell Lena at some point BEFORE Kara can, causing a rift in their friendship and potentially leading Lena to turn into a villain.

Spectacular Member Material Flux's Avatar

That actually reminded me of a scene in one of the Christopher Reeves Superman movies. I seem to remember a scene in the first one where Clark takes off his glasses as Lois has her back to him, and he's about to tell her... but then he changes his mind and puts the glasses back on.

Of course, this just sets up that Lex or Lillian will tell Lena at some point BEFORE Kara can, causing a rift in their friendship and potentially leading Lena to turn into a villain.
    Ugh, please no. I'm having Smallville flashbacks.

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Been behind because of TV problems.

Good episode. And a really funny coincidence, with them showing an obvious Assange-inspired character just a few days after his arrest.
    I think it would have been cooler if Vic Sage or Walter Kovacs was Lex's neighbor, but that's my small weird opinion.

Yeah . . . I know I have to catch up.

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Finally caught up and I still say it would have been cooler if Vic Sage or Walter Kovacs helped Kara with the Lex conspiracy.

It makes sense that Dreamer is there to go public as an alien and be the target of Lockwood's crusade (you know after getting the alien who killed his wife), and Supergirl/Kara has other business to deal with, but...Nia kind of isn't an alien. I mean, she was born in the good old U S of A, wasn't she? Is that ever going to come up?

I really wish Kara would've told Lena she's Supergirl. That was actually the perfect opening. She could've said something like "You're right, Lena, trust is hard to come by these days, and even I have only a few people I can trust with a secret of mine. But now I realize I can trust you, and I hope you can forgive me for keeping this secret from you for so long, but I'm Supergirl." She should confess just to get ahead of Lex possibly outing her.

I'm all for inclusion, and I have no problems with gay or trans-gendered characters, but I'm honestly getting tired of every new person they introduce being gay. From the warden at the prison to James' sister. I get it, you're progressive. Move on, PLEASE.
    I think it's because they want to introduce a new love interest for Alex.

Pretty sure Kara Danvers, Lena Luthor, Lillian Luthor, Eve Teschmacher, James Olsen, Ben Lockwood, Manchester Black, J'onn J'onnz, Eliza Danvers, are all straight.

Mighty Member

I liked how Kara absored the solar energy around her when she was dead.