Page 301 of 374 FirstFirst ... 201251291297298299300301302303304305311351 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 5596

I have seen better-looking VR commercials.

I wasn't expecting Phil LaMarr to actually show up as Malefic's human form. That's a level of commitment that's surprising considering he's a pretty prolific voice actor in LA and he just up and went to Vancouver for this. I hope he was on set when they brought Carl Lumbly back so they could get a mini-DCAU reunion .

Is it too much to ask that LaMarr stick around for Crisis? Maybe meet Diggle ?

How did Rip Roar go from a warrior of Apokolips to discount Doc Ock?

Jesse Rath must have had the time of his life hamming it up as that evil alien.

That lizard took up the entire Martian Manhunter CGI budget. Seriously though, why hasn't J'onn transformed at all since the premier?

"The Time of Noah's Ark" why is J'onn talking about a biblical event like it actually happened? Was...was he there ?

I am kind of starting to feel bad for William the lengths he has had to go to play Yes Man for a woman who he distrusts and positively loaths, to the point of coming off like a blind sycophant. All for his dead friend who's not actually dead and was brainwashed into a Supervillain hitman.

At least Lena isn't hypocritical enough to give Malefic the means of killing his brother, even if gaining the power to mindcontrol people into acting how you want them to is probably going to quicken her turn into a Supervillain.

I guess this is to sow seeds of drama that now Kelly is uncomfortable with Alex being in danger (at least when she publicly sees it and it doesn't involve a dangerous alien).

So Andrea may not be the bad guy, but she has had some dealings with Leviathan, and that may be tied to her own family's sketchy background. I wonder if they've been threatening her into working with them this whole time? She also seemed to have an emotional reaction to when they mentioned Rip Roar, who was her boyfriend, so maybe they used him to get to her?

I knew someone would bring this up. But Rip Roar only has four arms. So technically he would be Doc Quad.

The Great Flood happened in 2348 BC, or 4366 years ago. J'onn has only been on Earth for somewhat over 300 years. So the Great Flood was long before J'onn came to Earth and probably before he was born.
    Nothing indicates J'onn is over 4000 years old.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

J’onn just used it as a catch-all phrase. It’s a reference anyone can understand.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That lizard took up the entire Martian Manhunter CGI budget. Seriously though, why hasn't J'onn transformed at all since the premier?

They are saving as much money as they can for the crossover.

Extraordinary Member

This Will guy can't recognize a guy with the same initials and chin/beard/build/skin tone of his best friend. Classic dc stuff lol.

I think this is the 3rd or 4th time they've mentioned tech that shouldn't exist for several years popping up in the present-day. I wonder where they're going with that.

I think this is the 3rd or 4th time they've mentioned tech that shouldn't exist for several years popping up in the present-day. I wonder where they're going with that.
    Good catch. What was it The Monitor said when he explained why he gave that book to Dr Destiny (or whatever he was called) .... he's testing worlds, or preparing them for the Crisis...?
    Or this show is combining Leviathan and Intergang and this is Apokoliptian tech.

Have they even mentioned the idea of J'onn reading Andrea's mind to figure out what she's up to? I know J'onn has had moral issues with that kind of thing, but y'know... he's not exactly a saint and we all know it now.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Good catch. What was it The Monitor said when he explained why he gave that book to Dr Destiny (or whatever he was called) .... he's testing worlds, or preparing them for the Crisis...?
    Or this show is combining Leviathan and Intergang and this is Apokoliptian tech.

Have they even mentioned the idea of J'onn reading Andrea's mind to figure out what she's up to? I know J'onn has had moral issues with that kind of thing, but y'know... he's not exactly a saint and we all know it now.
    I did immediately think of Intergang/Apokolips.

J'onn's powers are like Kara's. Too convenient for the plot to remember to use them most of the time .

I did immediately think of Intergang/Apokolips.

J'onn's powers are like Kara's. Too convenient for the plot to remember to use them most of the time .
    Intergang has been mentioned a time or two. Intergang was the big threat on Lois & Clark, but doesn't seem to be much of a problem anymore. I guess Superman took most of them down before
    Supergirl came onto the scene.

One thunderclap from Kara would end 90% of her fights. I am guessing it will turn out Rojas is using Obsidian technology to protect her mind.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Intergang has been mentioned a time or two. Intergang was the big threat on Lois & Clark, but doesn't seem to be much of a problem anymore. I guess Superman took most of them down before
    Supergirl came onto the scene.

One thunderclap from Kara would end 90% of her fights. I am guessing it will turn out Rojas is using Obsidian technology to protect her mind.
    Yeah. I can't recall the episode or some of the context, but I recall that a episode during the past couple of seasons mentioned Bruno Manheim was already in prison.

That was cool seeing Phil LaMarr as Malefic after having heard him previously! Was one of Lena's pets a Daxamite creature? Would something like that be as strong as Krypto since it's on Earth?

Is it too much to ask that LaMarr stick around for Crisis? Maybe meet Diggle ?
    Now there's a thought! This is kind of our last chance at a this Earth's John Stewart reveal (I mean, moreso than in Elseworlds).

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    I knew someone would bring this up. But Rip Roar only has four arms. So technically he would be Doc Quad.
    Doc Hex. Gotta count those legs as appendages.

Dreamer's powers are ending up like that too. How did she do that thing with the wave?

Quote Originally Posted by GilGarciaJr View Post
    Yeah. I can't recall the episode or some of the context, but I recall that a episode during the past couple of seasons mentioned Bruno Manheim was already in prison.
    He was named as an accomplice of Lex's.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Dreamer's powers are ending up like that too. How did she do that thing with the wave?
    I suspect "dream power" alters reality or something.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Mighty Member

Good flashback episode.

Hey Alex, instead of threatening to 'light up' an enemy if she touches a prisoner, why don't you just 'light up' the enemy that just breached your base and assaulted your troops?

This does a lot to explain Lena's reaction to Kara's betrayal. Still doesn't excuse what she is doing, and I hope they throw her ass in a cell next week.

So is Leviathan a retirement community for evil people?

I'm assuming that Andrea never killed anyone before. By using the medallion, does that give her extra skills along with teleportation?
    Last edited by AnakinFlair; 11-10-2019 at 09:10 PM.

Kara's hair looked kinda off this episode, much brighter than usual.

Also, by now I think it is safe to call Lena a supervillain. Threatening to force her friends lover to cut his own throat, thats a pretty new low.