Page 314 of 374 FirstFirst ... 214264304310311312313314315316317318324364 ... LastLast
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 5596

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Cryer has been so good. I can see keeping him for the Superman series.
    I didn't even think of that. I hope it's true- Cryer has been my favorite Lex Luthor since the animated series.

It would be a huge waste not to have Cryer finally go toe-to-toe with Superman in Superman's own show.

I have to think that's one of the reasons they have not interacted at all in the crossover so they can save that for the Superman show.

And if Lex can finally get Lena to realize how far she's gone? All the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Supergirl renewed for a 6th season.
    If you'd told me six years ago that we'd be getting six years of a Supergirl TV show, I would have been beyond hyped.

Sadly, it all turned out a bit monkey's paw. Because we got one good season of Supergirl and five seasons uber-nerfing, no agency, barely any storylines of her own and just a relentless barrage of who-will-save-Supergirl-this-week?

Also, embrace my enormous surprise at Kara's minimal and largely pointless contribution to another crossover.
    "The rules of regeneration are known!"

"Sorry, what did you say? Did you mention the rules? Now, listen. A bit of advice: tell me the truth if you think you know it,
    lay down the law if you're feeling brave, but never ever tell me the rules!!"

I am so hyped to see Supergirl act within the same Earth of the rest
    Last edited by Anarchist; 01-15-2020 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Well, judging from the pictures that have just been released for the first episode after Crisis, it looks like Lex survives.
    And is Earth's greatest hero.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Best thing about the Crisis: no more whining from Lena!
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    Best thing about the Crisis: no more whining from Lena!
    Now it will be the Luthors vs the Supers!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Now it will be the Luthors vs the Supers!
    Anything is better than "You betrayed me, Kara!" for one more episode.

Mighty Member

Love the shrunk earth storyline.

Brainy is now green.

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    Anything is better than "You betrayed me, Kara!" for one more episode.
    I spoke too soon, it appears...

- Not a fan of the Anti-Life Equation referred to as a "techno-virus." Makes it seem so mundane. I'm just going to guess that's how it exhibits itself to a Brainiac since they're Coluan.
    - Interesting that Lex made a deal with the Monitor to keep Lena intact. How would the Monitor even have accomplished that? It would have made more sense for Lex to have done it himself with the Book (or page) of Destiny when they were all remaking the universe. Not a big deal I guess, we're just supposed to accept it and move on...
    - At frist I wasn't sure if J'onn was just mentally filling in the others about what happened during Crisis, but it appears he "restored" their memories from before. I won't even begin to guess how J'onn could do that with someone from an alternate timeline. Just more "comic book reasons" I guess...
    - I guess alternate earths are off the table for now. We know they exist since those other shows are coming back, it's just become beyond their ability to access them again.

Astonishing Member

So technically J'onn is brainwashing people. An Alex Danvers who lived a whole life on Earth-Prime was just over-written by memories J'onn gave her of a different life. If Crisis hadn't happened would we have agreed with J'onn putting the memories of Earth-1's Laurel Lance over top of Black Siren's? Why is an Alex who willingly served Lex less deserving of respect?

Astonishing Member

Pretty good episode. I like the idea that Brainy's folks could casually shrink planets. I like the new version of him. I never was interested in his love life. Of course, Kara forgot her speed again. What else is new? It was an interesting episode. Maybe Jimmy will become a red headed kid in Al's bar.

I bet you money Lex's grand plan is in some way or form going to devolve into a plan to kill Superman. At least he's not making any attempt to hide he has an evil plan in store.

The Monitor's way of fulfilling Lex's bargain to protect Lena was making sure she had her memories intact after Crisis? Oh well, guess we'll have to deal with more "I hate Supergirl because she kept a secret from me" from Lena while she works with someone she knows is going to backstab her on a plan to brainwash the whole world .

Man, Jesse Rath is talented, jumping from three different versions of Brainiac 5 and making them so distinctive from each other.

I wonder how many alterante Earth doppelgangers have arrived in Earth-Prime. Did they arrive to take the place of dead versions of themselves? Would explain Beth in Batwoman and some guest appearances on Arrow.

So everyone is working under the assumption the Multiverse is still gone, which we know isn't the case, but I guess it emphasizes the consequences of Crisis. I wonder if we'll ever see the heroes rediscover the Multiverse still exists, although I think Barry might have an inkling that it does since he met an alternate Flash after the Anti-Monitor supposedly destroyed everything.

I was not expecting such a casual mention of the Anti-Life Equation.

Wasn't expecting the Big Bads of season 3 to become semi-harmless fortune tellers. What's next, Damian Darhk as a genuine real estate developer?

So "Jenna" has been playing the long game with Andrea since her college years. I'm guessing she wants to use Andrea's tech to control humanity for Leviathan.

It figures Lex would find a way to benefit his mother somehow, but apparently this isn't the original Lillian but one from an Earth where she and Lex took over the world. Guess he wanted a version of his mother who he's sure would be on his side, better to help him in coercing Lena.

So was Brainy's mom Brainiac 4? I guess there always has to be one Brainiac in a generation who does the whole "bottling planets" thing. I wonder if they're saving Brainiac Prime for Superman's show.

I don't see what about that barfight warranted playing N'Sync, but okay.

Man, it feels good to see Brainiac 5 looking green and sporting purple. Almost as much as seeing him in his classic purple Legion onesie. And they made it all part of Brainy's character arc. He finally looks like Brainiac 5 now .

It sucks that Nia and his friends pushing Brainy to finally accept the Brainiac within would result in him leaving Nia and then conspiring with Lex against the rest of Team Supergirl "for the greater good" .

Russel was killed by Lex in this timeline? And that's why William was at CatCo? Rip Roar and Leviathan had nothing to do with it? Was he still Andrea's lover?

So is Winn Earth-Prime Toyman now? Lex seems to think he was another AU transplant who jumped ship to Earth-Prime. I guess we still don't know what happened to the Legion with Crisis, so the fate of our Winn is still in doubt, but I doubt the creators are going to leave Winn an evil, homicidal, villain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Clark View Post
    So technically J'onn is brainwashing people. An Alex Danvers who lived a whole life on Earth-Prime was just over-written by memories J'onn gave her of a different life. If Crisis hadn't happened would we have agreed with J'onn putting the memories of Earth-1's Laurel Lance over top of Black Siren's? Why is an Alex who willingly served Lex less deserving of respect?
    I think we have to assume they have both memories, so it wasn't really a personality supplanting. Granted Superman didn't remember he had another kid, so maybe they don't.

I mean, less of an issue of respect, I think any Alex Danvers would want to know what really happened and who she's really working for.

Considering how Crisis seems to be working, though, that might just have happened to Earth-2 Laurel.